83693107.jpg

0.jpg

datarecp_img.gif

dataanalysis_img.gif

3b2f73e52d695a8fe150356db381_grande.jpg

Just look at this video ....... and look at the ground facilities we have

Last edited by a moderator:
Dnt you think our AIR force already have all these systems

This I can totally understand and fully agree with. I know about PAF C4I systems well but due to the confidential nature of the data I cannot realse much of it. The pictures and data that we share here are those that have already been published somewhere. The picture of PAF for example was published in a PAF calender so I posted it.

There are however some names of PAF C4ISR centers which have been published. They are GMCC (Generic Mission Control Center). SMCC (Sector Mission Control Center) and ADOC (Air Defence Operational Center).

I have not included PAF AWACS because we consider them as sensors or at best C3I systems.

If no pictures than any names of IAF C4I systems?

Found something intresting:

the principal operator of India's nuclear weapons, the IAF's C4I network must be able to survive a first strike could this mean a hidden structure? like perhaps in a mountain or underground? it does not say

the Strategic Forces Command -- with representatives from the Navy, Army and Air Force -- has begun work on an operations centre that can withstand NBC attacks. The command, which is now headquartered in New Delhi and headed by Air Marshal T M Asthana, plans to shift office soon – further away from the borders. - again location is not provided where will it be moving to? does not say

In addition to the radiation hardening, it is understood that several levels of redundancy have been built into the network

The C4i (Command, Control, Communication, Computing and Intelligence) centre in Delhi set up recently to add teeth to the policing during the Commonwealth Games would be used for the security of US President Barack Obama when he visits Delhi.

The C4i centre will benefit from Barco's latest LED-based technology, consisting of sixteen 50 inch display cubes along with two 46 inch Narrow-bezel LCD monitors and the state-of-the-art control room management suite.

"Barco's technology is being used to ensure the safety of people in more than 100 metropolitan areas throughout the world. We are proud and honoured to contribute to the safety of US President during his India visit," Barco India Managing Director Nalin Advani said.

does not show map of India. Please post a picture of IAF C4I system clearly showing digital map. At present I feel that that your GIS section has not come up with its first release.

Please post picture with digitized map of India till then PAF C4I one pic, IAF C4I zero pic.

I think your pic problem resolved now

Just check post #406

New hi-tech system to track India’s seas

Bangalore: India is installing along its long coastline a sophisticated surveillance system capable of tracking movements as distant as 20 kms in the sea with a command and control centre in Delhi from where the entire coast can be monitored, officials said here.

Civil works to put in place the system, comprising a radar, electro-optic sensor and command and control software are underway.

With the system, “we can monitor any square inch of the entire sea of the country and see visually,” said I V Sarma, Director (R&D) of Bangalore-headquartered BEL, a defence electronics company, which developed the system for the Coast Guard.

In the first phase, these surveillance stations would come up in 46 sensitive coastal locations by next year-end.

The idea is to start the deployment with the west coast, sources at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) said.

“Trials (for testing the system) are over and a formal contract will be signed with the government before December end,” Sarma, adding “we will start putting equipment from January onwards”.

Though contract negotiations have not been completed, BEL expects the first phase order to be worth Rs 500 crore to

“We hope to install and commission the system (first phase in 46 locations) in the next 10 months to one year (from January next year),” he said.

While surveillance stations are being put up in sensitive areas in the first phase, the subsequent second and third phase to be taken up would address the ‘gaps’ to ensure that the entire coastal region is covered.

Sarma said cameras in the coastal surveillance system operate during day and night as well in low-light conditions.

BEL has been working on this project for about an year.

“The set-up cameras is used for a range of 20 km. Both radars and camera are capable of going up to a distance of 20 kms into the sea,” he said.

Remote operating stations and remote regional operating centres are being set up at local and regional levels in different parts of the country, besides a command and control centre in Delhi.

“You can see a complete a coastline picture. You can select any zone and see what’s happening,” Sarma said.

Data fusion from signals from the radar and electro-optic sensor would help identify a target, cameras can be activated and zoomed into it to take visuals of targets 20 kms in sea and “see exactly what’s happening in the ship or boat or anything.

“So that’s the type of power we give to a person sitting in Delhi. We can monitor any square inch of the entire sea of the country and see visually,” he added.

New hi-tech system to track India?s seas - 9 Newz:

C4i is important to an air force but it has to have assets to exploit it....in this case iaf
*fighter radars su-30,mig-21,mig-29,mirage(all of which have better radars than pak fighters).
*phalcon aesa which we know clearly packs a better punch.
*swordfish,greenpine aesa which hav no matches from the other side.
*sam s-300,osa-k,pechora,sa-6(remeber f-117),shilka. but paf has the not so capable croatle(short range),sa-2 copy.
*aerostat which has no equals from the other side.
*ur own sattelites to ensure secure info tranfer(where india has an edge)
*IT industries to support ur program.
*uavs which india has in larger number.

so even if pak has superior c4I it has to have capable assets to perform the required task,if the assets are crap then c4i is a total waste with f-16a/b,f-7,rose,sa-2.

C4i is important to an air force but it has to have assets to exploit it....in this case iaf
*fighter radars su-30,mig-21,mig-29,mirage(all of which have better radars than pak fighters).
*phalcon aesa which we know clearly packs a better punch.

These statements are debateable to say the least. The APG and Grifo Radars are quite capable and I think it would take a seprate vs thread to actually determine which is better. Similary Phalon or eireye which is better is quite debateable.
*swordfish,greenpine aesa which hav no matches from the other side.

True but these are strategic not tactical systems. If I am wrong than please tell me how will you conduct GCI from a range of 1500Kms.

*sam s-300,osa-k,pechora,sa-6(remeber f-117),shilka. but paf has the not so capable croatle(short range),sa-2 copy.

Your onformation is not uptodate. Pakistan has SPADA 2000, crotale, SA-2, orllikon systems, RBS-70 based integrated air defense systems, indigenously developed Anza II and a variety of SAMs for detterence.

*aerostat which has no equals from the other side.

Once again a cleary controversial statement. The radars mentioned in this thread clearly show that PAF has an equal if not a better ADGE. It is the VERA for which the Indians have no equivalent.

*ur own sattelites to ensure secure info tranfer(where india has an edge)
*IT industries to support ur program.

India in my opinion does have an edge here.

*uavs which india has in larger number.

UAVs which PAF can and has shot down. Not very useful.

so even if pak has superior c4I it has to have capable assets to perform the required task,if the assets are crap then c4i is a total waste with f-16a/b,f-7,rose,sa-2

With such a biased attitude such as your the mere possibility that PAF may have a superior c4I indicates victory for PAF.

As far as crap equipment is concerned IAF has a history of keeping such equipment. In 1965 it was the Vampire. Rafiqui shot them even before the war started and they were never seen again. Now it is you Mig 27 fleet which is crap they shall have almost no role in a future conflict. Same is the case with your UAVs crap because they cannot survive in enemy territory.

The only IAF thing which surely is not crap is the C4I system. That to because it does not exist.

Dear silent Hawk:

You have demonstrated enough PAF C4I capabilities and it is not right to forced indians to do what they can't.

I hope India wil spare few billions of $$ for C4I, as they r marching on to become a regional power they cant become one without C4I. if they dont have it they will get soon. When thy will get it, I am sure, they will not rest for a single day to show off there STATE OF ART system.

till that time have some rest!

btw Great Thread indeed!!! thanks alot

BEL will arrange technology demonstration of its C4ISR capability at Defexpo 2010. It will show its Multi Sensor Data Fusion for Army application.

This system collects information from multiple sensors and carries out data alignment, data association and data fusion to introduce a new target / update an existing target in the system. The other is of the Correlation and Coastal Surveillance Security.

Among other products on display will be the Multi-Function HHTI HandHeld Thermal Imager (HHTI). It is a cooled Thermal Imager based integrated day / night sight with in-built eye-safe Laser Range Finder, Digital Magnetic Compass, Colour CCD and GPS. This equipment is capable of giving range, azimuth and elevation as also co-ordinates of the target. This is highly useful to the Infantry, Artillery and Mechanized Forces for effective engagement of targets.

BEL will also display a model of Akash, the guided missile air defence weapon system. The Akash Weapon System is a medium-range, surface-to-air missile system, which provides air defence against multifarious air threats to mobile, semi-mobile and static vulnerable forces and areas. It is among the best in the SAM class of weapon systems.

BEL is constantly innovating to manufacture state-of-the-art professional electronic equipment and components for the international as well as domestic markets. BEL manufactures a wide range of Military Communication Systems, Radars and Sonars, Naval Systems, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Tank Electronics, Opto Electronics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Powered Systems.

At Defexpo 2010, BEL will display selected products and equipment from its wide range which have very good export potential. BEL will also showcase its strengths in and facilities for world-class contract manufacturing.

http://www.defenseworld.net/go/defensenews.jsp?n=BEL to arrange technology demonstration of its C4ISR systems at Defexpo 2010&id=4126

BEL will arrange technology demonstration of its C4ISR capability at Defexpo 2010. It will show its Multi Sensor Data Fusion for Army application.

The world fastest tank is the British Scorpion it has a maximum speed of 82.23 Km/h

The world fastest aircraft is NASAs X-43 Hyper X with a maximum speed of 10,855 km/h

The difference between a C4ISR system for Army and Airforce is that the Airforce system needs to be more than hundred times more responsive.

Do let us know when BEL or some other company is ready to demonstrate C4I systems for IAF. Pakistan as mentioned in this thread has not only developed but also sold such a system to Bangladesh.

After you put picture. Want something give something.

does not show map of India. Please post a picture of IAF C4I system clearly showing digital map. At present I feel that that your GIS section has not come up with its first release.

Please post picture with digitized map of India till then PAF C4I one pic, IAF C4I zero pic.

These statements are debateable to say the least. The APG and Grifo Radars are quite capable and I think it would take a seprate vs thread to actually determine which is better. Similary Phalon or eireye which is better is quite debateable.

True but these are strategic not tactical systems. If I am wrong than please tell me how will you conduct GCI from a range of 1500Kms.

Once again a cleary controversial statement. The radars mentioned in this thread clearly show that PAF has an equal if not a better ADGE. It is the VERA for which the Indians have no equivalent.

India in my opinion does have an edge here.

UAVs which PAF can and has shot down. Not very useful.

With such a biased attitude such as your the mere possibility that PAF may have a superior c4I indicates victory for PAF.

As far as crap equipment is concerned IAF has a history of keeping such equipment. In 1965 it was the Vampire. Rafiqui shot them even before the war started and they were never seen again. Now it is you Mig 27 fleet which is crap they shall have almost no role in a future conflict. Same is the case with your UAVs crap because they cannot survive in enemy territory. :rofl:

The only IAF thing which surely is not crap is the C4I system. That to because it does not exist.

The world fastest tank is the British Scorpion it has a maximum speed of 82.23 Km/h

The world fastest aircraft is NASAs X-43 Hyper X with a maximum speed of 10,855 km/h

The difference between a C4ISR system for Army and Airforce is that the Airforce system needs to be more than hundred times more responsive.

Do let us know when BEL or some other company is ready to demonstrate C4I systems for IAF. Pakistan as mentioned in this thread has not only developed but also sold such a system to Bangladesh.

I dnt know what you want to prove with one picture

Paf lack in terms of Radar compare to India
Paf lack in term of Satellite compare to India
(And system become batter with combination of all)

You have nothing in terms of technical data just a single pic ? :cheesy:

You show nothing except one pic (Just compare them with ISRO systems)

On the other hand we have lot of detail about our systems
Air Force Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Integrated Space Cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dnt know what you want to prove with one picture

You show nothing except one pic (Just compare them with ISRO systems)

On the other hand we have lot of detail about our systems

It is not about one pic DRDO the whole thread proves it.

The posts clearly show that Pakistan is secretive about its system very little data is being released.

India on the other hand is very open about its systems as you youself have admitted.

The mere absence of IAF C4I related data on the web is proof enough that such a system at present does not exist. What exists has been posted it has no digital map so at present the GIS is under development.

I am sure as soon as IAF gets a c4I system you shall be the first to post it. Till then :chilli:

It is not about one pic DRDO the whole thread proves it.

The posts clearly show that Pakistan is secretive about its system very little data is being released.

India on the other hand is very open about its systems as you youself have admitted.

The mere absence of IAF C4I related data on the web is proof enough that such a system at present does not exist. What exists has been posted it has no digital map so at present the GIS is under development.

I am sure as soon as IAF gets a c4I system you shall be the first to post it. Till then :chilli:

How much you know about Arihant before government show it to world ???

How much you know about K series ???

And by your logic if IAF not release any pic so we dnt have any thing not even a single computer cause we are not release that pic :lol:

Just compare your wallpaper pic with ISROs live video and other pics

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom