What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

pic2lt.jpg

This is a true C4I Centre deep underground, that plots on a map - enemy and friendly aircraft, there is no indian equivalent.

pic2lt.jpg

This is a true C4I Centre deep underground, that plots on a map - enemy and friendly aircraft, there is no indian equivalent.

Isnt this funny that your have this pic and we dnt have any pic so this system is batter than our ???? :rofl:

Dnt you know we have 11 operational satellites for servileness and communication .......... Who can you compare our systems with your self

view.php

Look at the circle

This system using SATCOM (satellite communication ) and we all know about Pakistan's satellite

I have already admitted that India is ahead in satellite technology why is it so difficult for Indians to admit that IAFs C4I system is inferior to PAF?

After you put picture. Want something give something.

Thts my point

You dnt have detail and technical specification of your system so we ....

But we can guess with system those are already know to world

The Phalcon awacs is a Command and Control System also be it a air version

9fabdc58f8781016ef64d1fcfded_grande.jpg

The Phalcon awacs is a Command and Control System also be it a air version

9fabdc58f8781016ef64d1fcfded_grande.jpg

does not show map of India. Please post a picture of IAF C4I system clearly showing digital map. At present I feel that that your GIS section has not come up with its first release.

Please post picture with digitized map of India till then PAF C4I one pic, IAF C4I zero pic.

Thts my point

You dnt have detail and technical specification of your system so we ....

But we can guess with system those are already know to world

Sorry, could not make head or tail of this post.

does not show map of India. Please post a picture of IAF C4I system clearly showing digital map. At present I feel that that your GIS section has not come up with its first release.

Please post picture with digitized map of India till then PAF C4I one pic, IAF C4I zero pic.

Perhaps you are right I can not find such a picture of C41 on the ground level but such pictures could be classified for general public but the P8 boeing plane we ordered can serve as an airborne command and communication centre in a war.

Grumman’s Mission Systems sector will develop data links for P-8A. The company’s Integrated Systems sector will support the mission planning effort.
Raytheon will provide an upgraded APS-137 Maritime Surveillance Radar and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) solutions. Raytheon is also offering its revolutionary GPS Anti-Jam, Integrated Friend or Foe, and Towed Decoy Self-Protection suites, and the aircraft’s Broadcast Info System (BIS) and secure UHF Satcom capability.
GE Aviation will supply both the Flight Management and Stores Management systems on the P-8A. The Flight Management System provides a truly integrated open architecture that is CNS/ATM compatible along with an inherent growth path for upgrades. The Stores Management System provides a comprehensive system for the electronic control of integrated weapons management.

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/p8a/docs/P-8A_overview.pdf

Last edited:
Perhaps you are right I can not find such a picture of C41 on the ground level but such pictures could be classified for general public but the P8 boeing plane we ordered can serve as an airborne command and communication centre in a war.

This I can totally understand and fully agree with. I know about PAF C4I systems well but due to the confidential nature of the data I cannot realse much of it. The pictures and data that we share here are those that have already been published somewhere. The picture of PAF for example was published in a PAF calender so I posted it.

There are however some names of PAF C4ISR centers which have been published. They are GMCC (Generic Mission Control Center). SMCC (Sector Mission Control Center) and ADOC (Air Defence Operational Center).

I have not included PAF AWACS because we consider them as sensors or at best C3I systems.

If no pictures than any names of IAF C4I systems?

Back
Top Bottom