What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Absolutely spot on!
They are making efforts but have some other non ops issues . Sometimes having too much in bag and don’t know what is the right place for right thing can also be a headache

I am talking about 3 AD inductions happened in paf since last 3-4 years .

P.S : We will be learning few tricks in future as well.
I hope you are right and I hope we see them soon.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

So ? PAF is also buying it now ,
Although it doesn't matter that much since either way it belongs to pakistan. However, I was just wondering if its appearance in the recent PAF video is the only source for this conclusion? Because in that case it's not reliable at all.
But if you have other reliable source then perhaps you could be right.

Although it doesn't matter that much since either way it belongs to pakistan. However, I was just wondering if its appearance in the recent PAF video is the only source for this conclusion? Because in that case it's not reliable at all.
Wondering the same thing

Seems like people are jumping to conclusions, how are they so sure we've purchased it or if it's even the same radar they claim?

Better to wait for an official statement.

Wondering the same thing

Seems like people are jumping to conclusions, how are they so sure we've purchased it or if it's even the same radar they claim?

Actually my post was about the HQ-9 AD system which Pakistan already has, be it with PA or PAF. But sure you can discuss about the radar also. I'd say it didn't appear without any reason.

Actually my post was about the HQ-9 AD system which Pakistan already has, be it with PA or PAF. But sure you can discuss about the radar also. I'd say it didn't appear without any reason.
Fair enough, but yeah I don't see it as concrete enough to confirm an acquisition, just images shown

Wondering the same thing

1. PAF never officially revealed Vera , TPS77MRR or the YLC18A systems neither did they give a hint of these systems , all of which are operational , ab jis radar ka wo hint dey rahey hain wo reliable nahi hai wa bhai wa.
2. JY27A at mianwali purely came for testing and left the base later that year.
3. Yes the HQ9B claim is based on internal sources as the PAF video shows a PLA S300/S400 Launcher.
4. All UAVs shown in video are already operational , WL2 was spotted in sat imagery , TB2 was filmed flying in a video and Akinci is known to be here according to Turkish sources.
5. Now while YLC8E and HQ9B are necessarily not here yet , does not mean they will not be inducted in extremely near future, PAF only showed those systems which it has ordered.
6. This video is as official as it gets , what do you want a letter from PAF delivered to your home saying we are buying this certain system .

1. PAF never officially revealed Vera , TPS77MRR or the YLC18A systems neither did they give a hint of these systems , all of which are operational , ab jis radar ka wo hint dey rahey hain wo reliable nahi hai wa bhai wa.
2. JY27A at mianwali purely came for testing and left the base later that year.
3. Yes the HQ9B claim is based on internal sources as the PAF video shows a PLA S300/S400 Launcher.
4. All UAVs shown in video are already operational , WL2 was spotted in sat imagery , TB2 was filmed flying in a video and Akinci is known to be here according to Turkish sources.
5. Now while YLC8E and HQ9B are necessarily not here yet , does not mean they will not be inducted in extremely near future, PAF only showed those systems which it has ordered.
6. This video is as official as it gets , what do you want a letter from PAF delivered to your home saying we are buying this certain system .
No pic of desi radars ☹️
May be they are still in prototype stage

Back
Top Bottom