What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

tab tak aap log YLC-18A enjoy karo from southern sector ( top left ), Open source picture from google earth ( radar site that has already been shared by twitter accounts before when it had tps43 )
View attachment 818125

All 5 YLC-18A are deployed now i think
BTW the Desi Mal which you are referring to is related to Air Defence ... ??

BTW the Desi Mal which you are referring to is related to Air Defence ... ??
yaar thora wait karlo different systems hain , parade tak wait karo phir full news bata doon ga agar parade par kuch na dikhaya , hint is there in tps43 extremely old posts of one of the systems

He had mentioned a mid ranged indigenous system in the class of Spada a while back.
tps43 might know something about that , but the info i have doesnt include this spada type thingy ,

yaar thora wait karlo different systems hain , parade tak wait karo phir full news bata doon ga agar parade par kuch na dikhaya , hint is there in tps43 extremely old posts of one of the systems

tps43 might know something about that , but the info i have doesnt include this spada type thingy ,
I meant range class. In medium range category.

Former Air Chief Mujhaid Anwar Khan gave interview few months before his retirement in which he mentioned that Pakistan Air Force will induct an Air Defence system within a year and is thinking to inducting a new fighter jet. That fighter jet which they were supposedly thinking is J-10 C but where is that Air Defence system which PAF was going to induct within a year ?

@Windjammer @Tipu7 @Zephyrus @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @The Eagle

Former Air Chief Mujhaid Anwar Khan gave interview few months before his retirement in which he mentioned that Pakistan Air Force will induct an Air Defence system within a year and is thinking to inducting a new fighter jet. That fighter jet which they were supposedly thinking is J-10 C but where is that Air Defence system which PAF was going to induct within a year ?

@Windjammer @Tipu7 @Zephyrus @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @The Eagle
wo syshtem late ho gaya hai i think or paf is keeping it under cover for now

MARCONI TYPE 13 RADAR in PAF.
FB_IMG_1645271959509.jpg

Aoa guyx please help me about avionic test literlly confused i am an electrical engineer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom