What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Does Pakistan have any OTH radar?
None , don't see a need either , PAF has ample amount of long range radars along the coast

Yes - its called Saab 2000 and it has a radar which it takes high up to see over the horizon
He is referring to the ground based OTH radars which are large static radars with extremely long ranges

Do you know the range of those long range radars we have? Can they detect stealth fighters?
1. TPS77(470km) & YLC18A(300km+) are the long range assets deployed along the coast.

2. This a joke , While normally detecting stealth fighters is a capability the chinese and russian often claim but isnt actually present in the system. But no neither of these YLC18 or TPS77 have that capability.

TPS43 also mentioned that we have Vera radars in service and a lot of other things but people be like we can't believe it without evidence and then when the news comes of some thing new they be like oh wow never knew this before.
And the thing is I always mention these things once they are confirmed. Whatever I said regarding new procurement months/years ago stands corrected today.

And the thing is I always mention these things once they are confirmed. Whatever I said regarding new procurement months/years ago stands corrected today.
Mubarakan barey arsey baad hazir huwey , please shed some light on the upcoming Desi maal as well. I don't want to be the first to break the news.

Any news about more ameriki Maal?

Sir u can break the news , I don’t wanna burn my wings that level is beyond my reach for now ::))))
because of this post of yours I am restraining myself to PM you ..... :cray::cray::cray:

Last edited:
tab tak aap log YLC-18A enjoy karo from southern sector ( top left ), Open source picture from google earth ( radar site that has already been shared by twitter accounts before when it had tps43 )
1645695108575.png

All 5 YLC-18A are deployed now i think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom