What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

I have already asked the same question and I was informed that Pakistani Pilots have been flying UAE F16-Blk60 for last several years. So these planes aren't new for us. PAF is already at home with these birds :yahoo:

Its mostly hearsay.

Had this been the case, the PAF would not have had 8 or so pilots in the US undergoing conversion on blk-52s currently (they have been there for a few months now).

Lets try not to over-exaggerate own capabilities. Everybody has to learn and do so constantly. Every time gents here put out claims of PAF having everything under their belt, they are actually undermining the image of the PAF and setting themselves up for a disappointment.

Its mostly hearsay.

Had this been the case, the PAF would not have had 8 or so pilots in the US undergoing conversion on blk-52s currently (they have been there for a few months now).

Lets try not to over-exaggerate own capabilities. Everybody has to learn and do so constantly. Every time gents here put out claims of PAF having everything under their belt, they are actually undermining the image of the PAF and setting themselves up for a disappointment.

I agree! But PAF didn't make it public. Why would they? It is against the the terms UAE signed with USA. Heck! USA hasn't even provided all the source codes for F16s AESA radar. It is like a secret mission :D There are credible rumors of PAF pilots flying UAE F16s.

Underestimating own capabilities is also not right. Our forces have the capability to repel any kind of aggression. It is always our pathetic leaders who disappoint us. Have faith bro :cheers:

I agree! But PAF didn't make it public. Why would they? It is against the the terms UAE signed with USA. Heck! USA hasn't even provided all the source codes for F16s AESA radar. It is like a secret mission :D There are credible rumors of PAF pilots flying UAE F16s.

Underestimating own capabilities is also not right. Our forces have the capability to repel any kind of aggression. It is always our pathetic leaders who disappoint us. Have faith bro :cheers:

I think you got his point, he has faith but he isnt blind to realities.

Its mostly hearsay.

What pakistani fanboys also often forget is that PAF is not spending millions to go there and show whos the daddy but instead is going as humble students to learn from the daddy himself.

great posts gambit keep them coming :tup:

What pakistani fanboys also often forget is that PAF is not spending millions to go there and show whos the daddy but instead is going as humble students to learn from the daddy himself.

great posts gambit keep them coming :tup:

his name is blain2

Yaar indestructible,

There are just as many (or perhaps more) Americans advising in the UAE as Pakistanis. If Pakistanis were flying the blk-60s, the Americans would have brought this up and secondly we would have known about it more openly.

Familiarization flights on a blk-60 is one thing, flying them regularly to maintain hours on the platform is an entirely different thing. If I am not mistaken, we have done the latter on the Mirage 2000s but not on the blk-60s. The UAEAF has enough local pilots who do the flying on these aircraft. They have been very generous in inviting PAF for bi-lateral and multi-lateral trainings for the past few years in which we have interacted closely with the blk-60s and that is the extent of our familiarization. Once we have blk-52 inducted and have built a pool of pilots who are trained on it, then there would be a possibility that if UAEAF ever wanted to (I do not see any specific reasons) have PAF fly their blk-60s, we would be able to do so quickly.

Yaar indestructible,

There are just as many (or perhaps more) Americans advising in the UAE as Pakistanis. If Pakistanis were flying the blk-60s, the Americans would have brought this up and secondly we would have known about it more openly.

Familiarization flights on a blk-60 is one thing, flying them regularly to maintain hours on the platform is an entirely different thing. If I am not mistaken, we have done the latter on the Mirage 2000s but not on the blk-60s. The UAEAF has enough local pilots who do the flying on these aircraft. They have been very generous in inviting PAF for bi-lateral and multi-lateral trainings for the past few years in which we have interacted closely with the blk-60s and that is the extent of our familiarization. Once we have blk-52 inducted and have built a pool of pilots who are trained on it, then there would be a possibility that if UAEAF ever wanted to (I do not see any specific reasons) have PAF fly their blk-60s, we would be able to do so quickly.

:what: Well....never though of that :whistle: You are so correct! So this brings up my question to top again....Why PAF is going to RED FLAG then? And how/which many planes they are taking with them?

I recently heard that PAF hasn't given any answer to US invitation to red flag. Any updates guys?

As far to my knowledge and having talked to some fighter pilots, Red Flag is no mere serious exercise, its coordinated and thought-out. Its more of a social event instead.

usa will buy refuelers from europe and im sure their old refueler will be send to pakistan

thats called experince i am talking about "Rating". Rating is some thing different. Can you give me single example of your Airforce "from last 30 - 40 years" who fight against same Airforce ??? either its Navy USAF etc ???

bombing on innocent civilians and called yourself Super duper Airforce and Army ??? thats you reali credibilty you even not stand against Taliban whom dont even have anti missile, Tank and Airforce and your are talking about Wars ??? you lost in Vietnam, already suffering from deadly war iraq and now in afghanistan Thats what your Real example of US WARS "Thats your performance".
Thats a ridiculous comment i seen from a elite member. Lol,what about PAF. Is their armaments,tactics,trainig are provided by who? For last 6 decades whose planes you flying?. Where you get training?is PAF not performed well agaist india and some extent to soviet and israel in the past?how that happend? Is this are false or you forget history? I eagerly waiting for your answers. . Thanks. .

Last edited:

To correct you bro, there are no PAF pilots on UAE F-16s, I know from my experience with UAE Air Force.

Back
Top Bottom