What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

India also invited ?? i think "NO" right ? but good to see if IAF Su30MKI infront PAF F16 blk52

@Imran khan

ke khyaal way tera lol fir dekheengay kina SU30 MKI hawa wich urda way :P :D gustaki maaf par ghalate say b lockon hogaya na thay India ke awan kuch karay na karay jo India kay media nay IAF ka 1 sec may pori IAF ko jo shotdown karna haina channels pe kay hamko sharam ajani hey kaash ham lockon na kartay tu atleast IAF eek airforce ke izat tu bachi rahte :P

Last edited:
India also invited ?? i think "NO" right ? but good to see if IAF Su30MKI infront PAF F16 blk52

@Imran khan

ke khyaal way tera lol fir dekheengay kina SU30 MKI hawa wich urda way :P :D gustaki maaf par ghalate say b lockon hogaya na thay India ke awan kuch karay na karay jo India kay media nay IAF ka haal karna haina uda Allah he hafiz lol

paf ke f16 block 52 ka dar ki waja se iaf ke sukhoi red flag exercise ma hisa hi nahi le rahee. yahan se sukhoi ki hesiyat pata lag jati ha :D:rofl:

paf ka f16 block 52 ka dar ki waja se iaf ka sukhoi red flag exercise ma hisa hi nahi le rahee. yahan se sukhoi ki hesiyat pata lag jati ha :D:rofl:

chup gandi aur sachyaan galaaaan nahi karday sab day samnay lol

"tum kise ke asi baat par parda daloo Allah qayamat kay rooz tumhare buri chezoon par parda dalayga" :partay:

Kal tu dil say duwa nikal rahe the kaash Allah hamko Americi policy makers aur thinktanks jesa demaag day imaan say hamnay china beech daalna hey lol

chup gandi aur sachyaan galaaaan nahi karday sab day samnay lol

"tum kise ke asi baat par parda daloo Allah qayamat kay rooz tumhare buri chezoon par parda dalayga" :partay:

parde dal dal kee 1965 se pori koom sawab hi hasil kar rahi ha.. ab socha torha farishtee rest kar lein. swab wali diary bhi ab to full ho gai ha :rofl:..

aur hamesha parde hi dalte rahien. then samnee wale over confident ho jate ha aur ukaat se bahar nikal jate ha. islya kabhi kabhi ukat dosron ki yad karwate rehna chaiyee :azn:

mujhe tu Dar hey mujhe apnay piloits par baroosa nahi aween Xcersice may 2 3 Americi jahaaz pheenk idya tu samajloo ye Block 52 sirf America may uranay kiliye he wahan pilot bheejna pareengay kyoonkay unhonay pakistan nahi anay denay lol

Wesay guess what its also a strategy to know other pilots especially PAF. Look if PAF pilots perform superb game in red flag excersise its death game for PAF as well about (India and Isreal lobby) about how much PAF pilots are capable. Red flag excersise IMO its major objective to know about other countries pilots as well!

mujhe tu Dar hey mujhe apnay piloits par baroosa nahi aween Xcersice may 2 3 Americi jahaaz pheenk idya tu samajloo ye Block 52 sirf America may uranay kiliye he wahan pilot bheejna pareengay kyoonkay unhonay pakistan nahi anay denay lol

Wesay guess what its also a strategy to know other pilots especially PAF. Look if PAF pilots perform superb game in red flag excersise its death game for PAF as well about (India and Isreal lobby) about how much PAF pilots are capable. Red flag excersise IMO its major objective to know about other countries pilots as well!

Alllah kare paf pilots perform too well in the exercise Ameeen :) and way beyond american expectations
warna indians ki tarh hamari bihi youtube pay clasiffied briefing ki video na a jae lol :rofl:

Alllah kare paf pilots perform too well in the exercise Ameeen :) and way beyond american expectations
warna indians ki tarh hamari bihi youtube pay clasiffied briefing ki video na a jae lol :rofl:
Keep in mind that our expectations changes according to countries participate. Or can change. :lol:

Keep in mind that our expectations changes according to countries participate. Or can change. :lol:

thats why its better to expect more than expecting less and underestimating the enemy. because we never knows what surprises and new tactics we will see and face during war and exercises as well

tll then MMRCA choose either PAF perform bad or good US already change its strategy for Pakistan before they are provide soo much support to India (for just choose American military hardware but when American feels India gain much advantage of US support but havnt choose any big military deal xpect global master and C130 (for happy US) but main MMRCA deal indian eyez on European or Russian side US change its strategy for Pakistan. Now support Pakistan in minimum military hardware to just put pressure and show that if you are not choose American weapons we will sell to Pakistan baby becuase US knows India always cry and big cry on Pakistan military deals. This strategy is the last strategy to counter India policy if this will not sucuess i bet US will agree to sell more weapons and fullfill other Pakistan's demands. Inside strategy they also offered Redflag Excersise. Now let see what will happen but now US strategy almost changed for Pakistan. If India will delay this MMRCA tll 2013- 2015 i bet tll more Military hardware coming towards us. India forgot US is big daddy of such games which India is trying to play.

Anyway about Redflag. I bet either we perform good or bad we will never see such (bad comments/briefing etc against PAF pilots) because such thing will provide extra support to India which US not interested to give atleast right now.

Feel the burning of tri-angle!

IMO

thats why its better to expect more than expecting less and underestimating the enemy. because we never knows what surprises and new tactics we will see and face during war and exercises as well
I am going to give you a dose of reality...

The Pakistani Air Force is entering a training situation where the PAF has no influence, let alone control. We control the:

- Environment,
- Training,
- Criteria,
- Schedule and
- Standards.

The PAF is flying aircrafts that we designed and exported.

Put on your critical thinking cap. We can flunk all US flyers and aced all PAF ones. But in the end, who is going to learn more about whom?

Any US-PK military professional have idea about US PK KC135 deal possible or already on paperwork ?? any idea about that ?

Dont respond buddy, let them drive there dreams , If they say F-16 are better than Sukhoi 30 MKI, let it be, whats our proble, well They are the only ones who say or think so....

Is there any one else (other country), except u (India) who says that MKI is batter then F-16 or Eurofighter or J-10B.

And About the red flag 2010, Why waste money when you have Cope India 2010....

And Have you seen any american praising the Russian products:disagree: , they would surely criticize it:lol:

Yes, its wastage of money for u coz MKI and ur pilots had very poor performance in the last game.

one of the Aims of inviting India at red flag was to Eveluate the Capabilities of MKI and later on it was critisized for low performance that indians will spill more information about the AC to prove it a potent jet !

Am i right ?

Is there any one else (other country), except u (India) who says that MKI is batter then F-16 or Eurofighter or J-10B.

Yes, its wastage of money for u coz MKI and ur pilots had very poor performance in the last game.

Says who?? Colonel Terrence Fornof who flew F-15 who was criticizing MKI??? Man come on I believe What My Pilots had to say, Not the one from a country whom No one in this world trusts Thats USA...

He was criticizing Russian product, USA always do.... They were out performed by the IAF, they just couldnt find anyway to release the pressure.... he was telling about the Drawbacks in MKI not the Skill Of IAF, but he later on apologized for his ranting......

I dont need to say this to anyone or Neither do I have to prove what the Chief of the IAF said.....

one of the Aims of inviting India at red flag was to Eveluate the Capabilities of MKI and later on it was critisized for low performance that indians will spill more information about the AC to prove it a potent jet !

Am i right ?
Read post #25 on previous page. Then take sometime and think about it. Think about how the US goes out of our way to engage other air forces in training and why.

Back
Top Bottom