What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

Read post #25 on previous page. Then take sometime and think about it. Think about how the US goes out of our way to engage other air forces in training and why.

Yes i know what you have just said in that post and i am not wrong either am i :D

You guys are smart i must accept :usflag:

oh lol can you explain which WAR soo called WAR american (USAF) fight with same power Airfroce ??
Yeah...Ours. The US Army have its own air force. The US Navy have its own air force. The US Marines have its own air force.

how you rate US pilots on top even US not fight against any country who have Airforce or active airforce who perform against US in war??? :rofl::rofl:
How could anyone not? We fought in Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. We held the Soviets at bay for over fifty years. You think all those experience count for nothing? Of course you do. That is indicative of your shortsightedness. Wiser Pakistanis should hope your thinking does not exist among the Pakistani military leadership.

Yeah...Ours. The US Army have its own air force. The US Navy have its own air force. The US Marines have its own air force.

How could anyone not? We fought in Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. We held the Soviets at bay for over fifty years. You think all those experience count for nothing? Of course you do. That is indicative of your shortsightedness. Wiser Pakistanis should hope your thinking does not exist among the Pakistani military leadership.

thats called experince i am talking about "Rating". Rating is some thing different. Can you give me single example of your Airforce "from last 30 - 40 years" who fight against same Airforce ??? either its Navy USAF etc ???

bombing on innocent civilians and called yourself Super duper Airforce and Army ??? thats you reali credibilty you even not stand against Taliban whom dont even have anti missile, Tank and Airforce and your are talking about Wars ??? you lost in Vietnam, already suffering from deadly war iraq and now in afghanistan Thats what your Real example of US WARS "Thats your performance".

I am going to give you a dose of reality...

The Pakistani Air Force is entering a training situation where the PAF has no influence, let alone control. We control the:

- Environment,
- Training,
- Criteria,
- Schedule and
- Standards.

The PAF is flying aircrafts that we designed and exported.

Put on your critical thinking cap. We can flunk all US flyers and aced all PAF ones. But in the end, who is going to learn more about whom?

Very true indeed however other airforces that participate in red flag must also be aware of this staged scenario and hence would adopt accordingly to maximize the outcome to their advantage as well.

Also does the US always act as an aggressor in such exercises or is it vice-verse.

Red Flag is analogized as a complete Digital War Game which relies heavily on technology. Pakistan has just received its new F16s. Isn't it too soon to to go with a plane which is currently being adapted? Or the technological differences are not too big in Blk52 and previous variants?

Red Flag is analogized as a complete Digital War Game which relies heavily on technology. Pakistan has just received its new F16s. Isn't it too soon to to go with a plane which is currently being adapted? Or the technological differences are not too big in Blk52 and previous variants?

You think PAF pilots will fly Blk 52 first time ???? they are flying F16 Blk52 from last 5 - 7 years :P

PAF pilots also fly UAE F16s blk 52 :P

Very true indeed however other airforces that participate in red flag must also be aware of this staged scenario and hence would adopt accordingly to maximize the outcome to their advantage as well.
Whatever tactics any air force wish to employ at Red Flag, those tactics must still remain within the rules for many reasons, safety is a major one. Other rules such as regeneration are allowed one day but disallowed the next. It depends on the scenario for that day.

Also does the US always act as an aggressor in such exercises or is it vice-verse.
Not always. But we do have a dedicated Aggressor squadron at Nellis. Regeneration is always allowed for the Aggressor pilots. Defenders must be under pressure of limited resources.

The point I am trying to make here is that when an air force is visiting and playing by our rules in our sandbox, we have no problems playing the loser if it suit our purposes. We did it many times to stroke the egos of the Saudi man-childs. It is the job of the instructor to lose, despite how the movie 'Top Gun' portrayed pilots. He will coach the student pilot until the student is proficient with a maneuver or tactic and win an engagement. We will observe and record the responses of the visitors from scenario to scenario. How do they react when they lose and when they win. How do they response to constructive criticisms. It says much about their psychology. Do not believe for one moment that any publicly available Youtube-ed videos about Red Flag is all that there is about this annual event. I have been to several Red Flags and behind closed doors briefings to know better.

Considering the comments of some of the participants in this discussion, if they are the visiting pilots carrying with them to Nellis the attitudes they exhibit here, we have no problem 'losing' to them. We will even make up an official looking award certificate/commendation to their 'exceptional airmanship'. :lol:

Jeez, why comparing F-16 with SU-30 MKI, Mig-29 is comparable with F-16 as far as last yr red flag is concerned, Indian Su-30 MKI datalink which is responsible for communicating with other Nato aircrafts was totally incompatible which means to know which is friendly or non-friendly SU-30's had to ask from command center which means delays and hence getting locked on by enemy planes on red flag and same could be said abt friendly kills that SU 30 made.
In real war scenario SU 30 doesn't need to communicate using Nato understandable datalinks. I hope this helps!

1. How many days this excersise continue and which kind of objectives for Green team and red team ? Can anyone explain.

2. How many countries will participate in this redflag ?

I agree with you. sadly the stupidity doesn’t discriminate among race, religion or country. its found in abundance across the board

By the way I have trolling. Wonder why every topic here has to turn into India-Pakistan b*tching? I think on the bright side it gives you a bit of comic relief.

Will we ( India / Pakistan) grow up? Who knows we live in hope don’t we

1. How many days this excersise continue and which kind of objectives for Green team and red team ? Can anyone explain.

2. How many countries will participate in this redflag ?

There are two teams, the good guys (Blue Team) and the aggressors (Red Team). The Red Team is composed of Nellis AFB-based pilots specially trained for this purpose, flying F-15 and F-16 aircraft. The Blue Team is composed of the various guest "players" in their native aircraft.

The Red Team sets up at the west side of the Nellis Ranges, in the Tolicha Peak area between Tonopah and Beatty. The Blue Team sets up in the east, over Delamar Dry Lake east of Alamo, which the pilots call Texas Lake because of its shape. The objective for the Blue Team is to destroy targets in Ranges 74 thru 76, southeast of the Tonopah Test Range. The Red Team of course try their best to keep them from getting there. Both teams usually meet in the airspace west and north of Rachel, where they engage in very realistic dogfights.

The exercise will continue from 07/19/2010 to 07/30/2010

i personally love blk 52 that much of MKI

just some pics;

1aa4f1a88518e30ef595607c7e09c026.jpg

f81e14357173fe13fb3339cf18d27879.jpg

one of the Aims of inviting India at red flag was to Eveluate the Capabilities of MKI and later on it was critisized for low performance that indians will spill more information about the AC to prove it a potent jet !

Am i right ?

ohh not again please, criticizing the IAF for things you have no idea about does not make the PAF better.

chor yaar this year we go last year india and then india its US game

Back
Top Bottom