What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

After 9/11 America started a war on Terror and justified it's invasion of Afghanistan. World showed solidarity with it as many Americans died in those attacks. USA has a strange habit of extending it's agenda after OBL was killed and Al-Qaida was finished USA is now extending that agenda good but every country has it interests. Pakistan has so long supported American cause in the name of civilized world but current American policies are not civilized at all and in the name of maintaining a peaceful civilization American drones had to be shot down that is the ground reality. Mantttis has failed to achieve what he came for it is clear from the messages that are coming after the visit and USA has lost an ally Pakistan to some extend the situation is moving in that direction. Pakistan's growing closeness to Iran. Anti American messages coming from both Pakistan and Turkish administrations are signaling a change in the region.
Described well.

Not to mention, Americans have the least share of war on terror, let alone their support for terrorism. Pakistan has suffered a lot, enough is enough. I pray for that commander and anyone who stood up to the oppressor. It was a big blow to Imperialists and an honor for Pak Muslims. Kudos bro.

Looks like they r not happy with Gen Nicholson bull crap .For trust building and coopration Nic has to go .He is the one who is feeding wrong information To higher ups.

Described well.

Not to mention, Americans have the least share of war on terror, let alone their support for terrorism. Pakistan has suffered a lot, enough is enough. I pray for that commander and anyone who stood up to the oppressor. It was a big blow to Imperialists and an honor for Pak Muslims. Kudos bro.

Manttis wanted to conduct joint operations in Pakistan and wanted USA troops on ground in Pakistan in operations Pakistan rejected that. The demand do More was all about let us do the ground work by Americans.

Manttis wanted to conduct joint operations in Pakistan and wanted USA troops on ground in Pakistan in operations Pakistan rejected that. The demand do More was all about let us do the ground work by Americans.
They dont have enough troops for Afghanistan how they will do joint ops in Pak .?Whole fault is guys sitting in Afganistan to hide theior failures they blame Pak nothing more thats why i said Americans need to shake up theior guys in Afghanistan .

Sir, what I observe from all the developments and Trump's approach in many subjects, seems like he is all out to create a mess as he promised against presidency behind backdoors during campaign.

It can be observed from analytical point of view that as per current US strategy, doesn't seem like Trump is serious by any mean for Afghan peace hence, as the war and destabilization is planned for the region to contain Russia, China & Pakistan in one go; US will definitely like the fire be flamed in the region. What Trump did in M.E is all of a try firstly to keep a check in any growing opposing power and secure Israel as much as it can and on the same time, it is well documented that nowhere Israel is friendly to Pakistan, alongwith Russia & China the US will not leave us to live freely in the region. US war on terrorism and drugs is all about serving its own agenda and speaking of opium; that said it has to bear all expenses of the same war where proxies are used as cannon fodders while black money earned by illegal means to be spent upon same pawns resulting as win win without any trace of expenses.

The peace talk and all efforts now seems to be well designed strategy to invite Taliban leadership out in open and then hunt them as above all, there is no such intention to make any peace at all.

I do agree with you assessment w.r.t. all above subjects that are not going away being suspicious in nature due to unfolding events. The same ISIS which was a headache since long with all the fighting force and weaponry, surprisingly in over night if I may say, turned into a defeated cancer yet hundreds of fighters rises up in Afghanistan. Karzai spoke as such only a bit part of all the game as I observe.

May be civilian leadership try to not to come a front due to many reasons including the usual favour of D.C as these corrupts forms Government everytime. I do agree that ACM shouldn't be issuing such kind of statement but seems like he merely disclosed about the orders or in other words, what if military is being tired of duplicitous yet weak foreign strategy of ruling class that defames Military when it comes to take action about subject. I don't expect much of aggressive approach from civilian leadership especially when it comes to deal with US or other influential parties per say. I may refer what Tillerson disclosed as D.C is worried about threats to PMLn Government (If I remember such statement came during Khawaja Asif visit to US and Courts were nailing NS for corruption and all).

Seeing ACM speaking as such, to me, seems like something seriously observed, spoken or a threat is received by any channel hence, necessary to show reaction. Also, in my opinion the same could be the wind of change in our policy w.r.t. US war in Afghanistan defaming Pakistan every time for so-called Talis inside Pakistan.

Edit: Just for the reference, lastly we read about an F-22 mission in Afghanistan.
check this video out
specially the first part. although an old one but it so fits in with the subject matter of this thread.
Gen Tariq discussing American intentions, Drug trade, Indian involvement and overall non- serious attitude towards peace at the part of the Americans and blame gaming , propaganda and using people within Pakistan to build anti Pakistan military narrative

They dont have enough troops for Afghanistan how they will do joint ops in Pak .?Whole fault is guys sitting in Afganistan to hide theior failures they blame Pak nothing more thats why i said Americans need to shake up theior guys in Afghanistan .

They all know every thing from top to bottom. From DC to Kabul.
The most important Question here is not what American generals are saying but the question is Why is America sitting in Afghanistan? What is the reason? What is the objective?

I pray to see military cooperation between Iran and Pakistan, some military/civilian trade. Ale-Saud doesn't have independent policy otherwise we could make agreements with them.
Amen to that .. revival of RCD, once Pak, Turkey and Iran were close and powerful
we need to watch out what is happening in Afghanistan and how Daesh is being transported in from middle east
see who Hamid Karzai is blaming. its worrying if true

the US will never ever do any thing against Pakistan. There are hundreds of reasons of it .

Both things are in the interest of Pakistan if they stay in Afghanistan or to leave.

They plan , and Allah plans.
Surely , Allah is the best of planners;the Quran 08:30

They all know every thing from top to bottom. From DC to Kabul.
The most important Question here is not what American generals are saying but the question is Why is America sitting in Afghanistan? What is the reason? What is the objective?
Khurasan is the reason .

check this video out
specially the first part. although an old one but it so fits in with the subject matter of this thread.
Gen Tariq discussing American intentions, Drug trade, Indian involvement and overall non- serious attitude towards peace at the part of the Americans and blame gaming , propaganda and using people within Pakistan to build anti Pakistan military narrative

Well input and summed up nicely by Gen. Tariq. I am sure this is one of the reasons that why this Gentleman is being attacked by enemy through our resident political evils, couple of times. Also, it has to be noted that such drones are not used merely for attacking terrorists but the word violation is used where US has been trying to keep an eye and see loopholes in security as where to hit through proxies. Realistically, civilian elite is nowhere close to stand against such agenda or I don't see any competent breed currently that can counter the same through diplomacy.

Unfortunately, as always, now Military has to stand openly to draw the line whereas it was the duty of Foreign Office/Diplomacy to present Pakistan case positively yet aggressively as enemy makes no mistake while even thinking as such. The specific corrupt lot among politicians and so-called activists etc are supported to demean and defame Military which is the first line of defence of any country in-case of any attacks. I see that it has been deliberately supported by the ruling corrupt lot on behest of handlers to drag Military into mess and try to defame or malign the same hence, a hateful narrative to be built contrary to ground realities.

The region is going messy just because the one man show is being challenged by regional powers especially including Pakistan, China & Russia. The pattern that I see actually seems like it is more of pushing India forward into the fire due to its own enmity against couple of nations here yet as per usual American tactics, sacrificing another party for own cause and ill will. As most of the ground is secured, I think it has been observed that the enemy is trying to sneak through whatever information gathered by spy drones etc yet providing an opportunity to Talis to sneak in. What ACM said is to be believed as things are done now especially w.r.t. regional peace that relates safety of every country.

Afghanistan has become a headquarter in this region for the all the evil games and US found India as strong worker come partner for such. The way ISIS is being shifted from other regions into Afghanistan, I wouldn't doubt as any US drone footage is being shared for xyz misadventure against Pakistan.

Only words ..!!
https://www.express.pk/story/1019128/
پاک فضائیہ کے سربراہ ایئرچیف مارشل سہیل امان کا کہنا ہے کہ امریکی ڈرون طیاروںکی خلاف ورزی پر بتادیا ہے کہ ملکی حدود میں آئے تو مارگرائیں گے۔

اسلام آباد میں تقریب سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے سربراہ پاک فضائیہ ائیرچیف مارشل سہیل امان کا کہنا تھا کہ کامرہ ائیربیس پر حملہ ائیرفورس کی تاریخ کا سب بڑا حملہ اور افسوسناک ترین سانحہ تھا، ہم نے اٗس سانحے میں بڑا نقصان اٹھایا مگر ہمت نہیں ہاری، ہم نے ہمت اور حوصلے کے ساتھ شدت پسندی کے خلاف کوششیں جاری رکھیں اور پاک فضائیہ کو پہلے سے زیادہ مضبوط بنادیا۔ جو امن درجنوں ممالک نہیں لاسکے ہم لے کر آئے اور اس کا اعتراف بھارتی عسکری حکام نے بھی کیا۔

ائیرچیف مارشل کا کہنا تھا کہ کامرہ بیس حملے میں دہشت گردوں نے ایک ساب ائیرکرافٹ طیارہ مکمل تباہ جب کہ دوسرے کو جزوی نقصان پہنچایا، ان طیاروں کو بنانے کے لئے عالمی ادارے نے 287 ملین ڈالرز مانگے لیکن وہی طیارے ہمارے نوجوانوں، انجینئر اور سائنسدانوں نے صرف 25 ملین ڈالرز میں ہی دوبارہ پرواز کے لئے تیار کرلئے اور پاکستان ساب جہازوں کی 5ویں سرٹیفکیشن ایجنسی بن گیا ہے، کامرہ ائیربیس حملے کے بعد ہم نے ناصرف ائیرفورس کو ہرلحاظ سے مضبوط کیا بلکہ پاکستان کو ہر لحاظ سے خود کفیل کرنے کا عزم کرلیا، اب ہم خود جنگی جہاز بنائیں گے اور ائیرٹیکنالوجی کی بھیک بھی نہیں مانگنی پڑے گی۔ پاکستان سالانہ 16 سے 20 جے ایف 17 تھنڈر طیارے بنارہا ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ پاکستان میں ٹیلنٹ کی کمی نہیں، ہرفرد قوم کی ترقی کا ذریعہ ہے صرف بہترین دماغوں کو رستہ متعین کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

سربراہ پاک فضائیہ نے کہا کہ ہمارا خطہ چیلنجز اور انتہائی مشکلات سے دوچار رہا ہے، کئی ممالک میں معاشی مفاد اور دیگر عناصر اثر انداز ہوتے رہے جب کہ پاکستان کو اپنے ہی پڑوسی ممالک نے نقصان پہنچانے کی کوشش کی جس میں سرفہرست بھارت ہے اور کامرہ ائیربیس پر حملے کے پیچھے بھی بھارت کا ہی ہاتھ تھا کیوں کہ دہشت گردوں کو جہازوں سے کیا لینا تھا تاہم ہم اپنے ہمسائے تبدیل نہیں کرسکتے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ کسی بھی ملک میں مرضی کی جمہوریت نہیں لائی جاسکتی اور ناہی جمہوریت ہرایک ملک کا حل ہے اس کی مثال عراق اور لیبیا کی صورت ہمارے پاس موجود ہے، معمر قذافی اور صدام حسین کے جانے کے بعد دونوں ممالک میں کیا ہوا، کیا وہاں جمہوریت آگئی۔​
I guess fata, Baluchistan and kpk are not part of Pakistan

I pray that I see in my lifetime that Saudis and Iranians can make some peace with each other.

Never gonna happen, both this and PAF shooting down US drones. Pakistan establishment is not that inept or amateurish.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom