What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

Never gonna happen, both this and PAF shooting down US drones. Pakistan establishment is not that inept or amateurish.
We have shot down soviet Jets which was a super power back in the day because our interest at the time dictated so. If today our interests demand so, rest assured US drones will be shot down. US has over played its hand into thinking that they can beat Pakistan down to submission.

i don't think so.this is just like scoring points.we can't hit them. paf failed to strike deep inside afghanistan,forget about targeting american drone.it's like a joke.

We have shot down soviet Jets which was a super power back in the day because our interest at the time dictated so. If today our interests demand so, rest assured US drones will be shot down. US has over played its hand into thinking that they can beat Pakistan down to submission.
Please shoot down and make an example of it. Shooting down a drone is nothing short of declaration of war. Even if pakistan does or some element in military independently decides to shoot it down they will simply back down by claiming it was accidental.

There is no way pakistan is overtly going to shoot down US drones. These statements are for local consumption only and has no value in military terms.

Please shoot down and make an example of it. Shooting down a drone is nothing short of declaration of war. Even if pakistan does or some element in military independently decides to shoot it down they will simply back down by claiming it was accidental.

There is no way pakistan is overtly going to shoot down US drones. These statements are for local consumption only and has no value in military terms.
Dont tell me what is for local consumption and what is not after all we do not have a 56" chest leader.
If a politician had made a similar statement, i would be the first one to call is BS as would any other Pakistani. But this statement is made by the Air chief himself which is not known for making statements for public consumption nor has ever made a similar statement ever in the past. So yes if he has said that PAF has been ordered to shot down US drone, that means this has also been conveyed to the US in clear terms not to push us.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Were soviet jets bombing inside Pakistan? Not to mention the powers that were backing you then. This isnt about submission or anything. Had it been about that US wont be operating there in the first place. Dont dehyphenate Pakistan-US just yet.

Dont tell me what is for local consumption and what is not after all we do not have a 56" chest leader.
If a politician had made a similar statement, i would be the first one to call is BS as would any other Pakistani. But this statement is made by the Air chief himself which is not known for making statements for public consumption nor has ever made a similar statement ever in the past. So yes if he has said that PAF has been ordered to shot down US drone, that means this has also been conveyed to the US in clear terms not to push us.
Its no longer the case , regularly military generals give statements like that but hardly any thing changes on the ground. As such I would simply wait for the next drone strike to validate your cheif's statement. Until then its airy-fairy. Why fire at drone simply block nato supply trucks if you are so serious?

Please shoot down and make an example of it. Shooting down a drone is nothing short of declaration of war.

Any country that violates the boundaries of sovereign nation, is already an attempt of declaration of war by instigator hence, defending nations all around the world have the right to do so.

Why fire at drone simply block nato supply trucks if you are so serious?

Wrong again. NATO supply is being agreed among the parties and air space violation is a violation means entering a country's air space without consent.

Any country that violates the boundaries of sovereign nation, is already an attempt of declaration of war by instigator hence, defending nations all around the world have the right to do so.

Wrong again. NATO supply is being agreed among the parties and air space violation is a violation means entering a country's air space without consent.
You are right, pakistan has the right to shoot down. But have they done it ? thats the question.

You are right, pakistan has the right to shoot down. But have they done it ? thats the question.

ACM just said it today and I don't think it has to be proven in a single day. Previously, civilian government was in agreement with US due to war on terrorism by allowing as such which is a different case. A subject which says that with our permission is different then the air space violation. Simple isn't it.

Honestly, bombast asides I would ask the air chief before he takes on the Americans can he please, please secure the damned PAF airbases from "miscreants" attacking and destroying millions of dollars worth of public property. I mean can you keep out bad guys entering the airbases never mind preventing others entering Pak airspace.

He can't hold out these guys. FFS ...

Taliban-capture-Ghormach-district.jpg

But he is going to take on these

1200px-F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg

A Muslim is like oil - when it gets adulterated it turns into poison!!!! A non-Muslim is like milk - when it gets sour still it has some benefits like yogurt etc.!!! Therefore, the top folk is much more difficult to tackle than the bottom guy!!! And, Pak's enemies know it too well - hence, Mujib, Mukti Bahini, TTP, BLA, DAWN etc., and not '65, CSD, Surgical Strikes, "bombing to Stone Age" etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
He meant drones that doesn't have permission.
But this isn't an issue because of obvious reasons.

Yes we have done it shot down many Indian. Regarding American we did not needed to. Pakistan was allowing those drones to fly from Pakistani Air base but now we are not allowing them to use Pakistani Air space so Pakistan will shoot them down. What is so hard to understand in all this.

None of the stealth planes are invisible. they are detectable.
The website has undermined Chinese achievement. But surely China has made it and they can transfer it's technology to Pakistan,

China under any conditions is not willing to lose an ally like Pakistan. Therefore i guess Pak has received some good piece of Chinese radars.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom