What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

Any country that violates the boundaries of sovereign nation, is already an attempt of declaration of war by instigator hence, defending nations all around the world have the right to do so.

Wrong again. NATO supply is being agreed among the parties and air space violation is a violation means entering a country's air space without consent.
But they are doing this since long, they woke up too late. Old habits don't go too easily, i must say take this statement with pinch of salt and wait for another drone strike.
I believe media miss-quoted him, probably he wants to say that PAF has the capability to shot down drones upon orders of Govt.

The website has undermined Chinese achievement. But surely China has made it and they can transfer it's technology to Pakistan,

China under any conditions is not willing to lose an ally like Pakistan. Therefore i guess Pak has received some good piece of Chinese radars.
Pakistan has Chinese Air defense systems but F-22 and F35 can be intercepted with out those systems. F-35 has less weapons capacity and cannot be used in terms of direct offensive F-22 can carry a little more that f-35 because of internal bays of weapons they will have to use some kind of support to target ground assets. F-22 and F-35 role is air superiority now ground attack and USA will have to use Cruise missiles to get those F-22 and F35 through ground defenses and if they use missiles that will justify war and USA troops in Afghanistan will fall first victims to Pak SMDF. F-22 and F-35 are strategically a wrong decision as remember when USA tired the same strategy with F-4 phantom in Vietnam they took out the gun and only depended on missiles. Russia fried the F-4 strategy in the same way the USA 5th gen lac capable ground capabilities and that where they will have a danger of pushing a small skirmish into a full war.

Pakistan has Chinese Air defense systems but F-22 and F35 can be intercepted with out those systems. F-35 has less weapons capacity and cannot be used in terms of direct offensive F-22 can carry a little more that f-35 because of internal bays of weapons they will have to use some kind of support to target ground assets. F-22 and F-35 role is air superiority now ground attack and USA will have to use Cruise missiles to get those F-22 and F35 through ground defenses and if they use missiles that will justify war and USA troops in Afghanistan will fall first victims to Pak SMDF. F-22 and F-35 are strategically a wrong decision as remember when USA tired the same strategy with F-4 phantom in Vietnam they took out the gun and only depended on missiles. Russia fried the F-4 strategy in the same way the USA 5th gen lac capable ground capabilities and that where they will have a danger of pushing a small skirmish into a full war.
I think that drones are capable of detecting cruise missiles. However i doubt US enters a full scale war, seems impossible.

Pakistan can purchase drones from Iran and China. Russia has received technology of Iranian drones.

Why am i not defense minister of Pakistan?!!!! :lol:, If i were, i would purchase suicide, surveillance, interceptor, bomber drones from Iran along with 3,000 Km cruise missiles. :D

The only advantage the F-22 and F-35 have is that they reduce the Radar detection range for example a Radar detects a target in a diameter of say 300 km if there is a F-22 the detection range will fall to 150 km and F-22 will find gaps with in the defense system to fly through. to counter this in a defensive stance you need more and more Short range SAM that maintain Radar silence and come online once the long range Radar detects an intruder and thus trapping any such activity.

I think that drones are capable of detecting cruise missiles. However i doubt US enters a full scale war, seems impossible.

Pakistan can purchase drones from Iran and China. Russia has received technology of Iranian drones.

Why am i not defense minister of Pakistan?!!!! :lol:, If i were, i would purchase suicide, surveillance, interceptor, bomber drones from Iran along with 3,000 Km cruise missiles. :D

More than abundantly clear now than ever that FC-31 is headed to Pakistan. He said it will fly within 5 years. Doesn’t leave many options left

Only words ..!!
https://www.express.pk/story/1019128/
پاک فضائیہ کے سربراہ ایئرچیف مارشل سہیل امان کا کہنا ہے کہ امریکی ڈرون طیاروںکی خلاف ورزی پر بتادیا ہے کہ ملکی حدود میں آئے تو مارگرائیں گے۔

اسلام آباد میں تقریب سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے سربراہ پاک فضائیہ ائیرچیف مارشل سہیل امان کا کہنا تھا کہ کامرہ ائیربیس پر حملہ ائیرفورس کی تاریخ کا سب بڑا حملہ اور افسوسناک ترین سانحہ تھا، ہم نے اٗس سانحے میں بڑا نقصان اٹھایا مگر ہمت نہیں ہاری، ہم نے ہمت اور حوصلے کے ساتھ شدت پسندی کے خلاف کوششیں جاری رکھیں اور پاک فضائیہ کو پہلے سے زیادہ مضبوط بنادیا۔ جو امن درجنوں ممالک نہیں لاسکے ہم لے کر آئے اور اس کا اعتراف بھارتی عسکری حکام نے بھی کیا۔

ائیرچیف مارشل کا کہنا تھا کہ کامرہ بیس حملے میں دہشت گردوں نے ایک ساب ائیرکرافٹ طیارہ مکمل تباہ جب کہ دوسرے کو جزوی نقصان پہنچایا، ان طیاروں کو بنانے کے لئے عالمی ادارے نے 287 ملین ڈالرز مانگے لیکن وہی طیارے ہمارے نوجوانوں، انجینئر اور سائنسدانوں نے صرف 25 ملین ڈالرز میں ہی دوبارہ پرواز کے لئے تیار کرلئے اور پاکستان ساب جہازوں کی 5ویں سرٹیفکیشن ایجنسی بن گیا ہے، کامرہ ائیربیس حملے کے بعد ہم نے ناصرف ائیرفورس کو ہرلحاظ سے مضبوط کیا بلکہ پاکستان کو ہر لحاظ سے خود کفیل کرنے کا عزم کرلیا، اب ہم خود جنگی جہاز بنائیں گے اور ائیرٹیکنالوجی کی بھیک بھی نہیں مانگنی پڑے گی۔ پاکستان سالانہ 16 سے 20 جے ایف 17 تھنڈر طیارے بنارہا ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ پاکستان میں ٹیلنٹ کی کمی نہیں، ہرفرد قوم کی ترقی کا ذریعہ ہے صرف بہترین دماغوں کو رستہ متعین کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

سربراہ پاک فضائیہ نے کہا کہ ہمارا خطہ چیلنجز اور انتہائی مشکلات سے دوچار رہا ہے، کئی ممالک میں معاشی مفاد اور دیگر عناصر اثر انداز ہوتے رہے جب کہ پاکستان کو اپنے ہی پڑوسی ممالک نے نقصان پہنچانے کی کوشش کی جس میں سرفہرست بھارت ہے اور کامرہ ائیربیس پر حملے کے پیچھے بھی بھارت کا ہی ہاتھ تھا کیوں کہ دہشت گردوں کو جہازوں سے کیا لینا تھا تاہم ہم اپنے ہمسائے تبدیل نہیں کرسکتے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ کسی بھی ملک میں مرضی کی جمہوریت نہیں لائی جاسکتی اور ناہی جمہوریت ہرایک ملک کا حل ہے اس کی مثال عراق اور لیبیا کی صورت ہمارے پاس موجود ہے، معمر قذافی اور صدام حسین کے جانے کے بعد دونوں ممالک میں کیا ہوا، کیا وہاں جمہوریت آگئی۔​

After the humiliations the americans have been suffering from the North Koreans it seems like others are now feeling more brave against them and the aura of invincibility is no longer there.

Please shoot down and make an example of it. Shooting down a drone is nothing short of declaration of war. Even if pakistan does or some element in military independently decides to shoot it down they will simply back down by claiming it was accidental.

There is no way pakistan is overtly going to shoot down US drones. These statements are for local consumption only and has no value in military terms.
Lol
Its definitively is not
Its widley assumed that these drones operate due to establishment will

This is the most explicit and clear cut statement came, EVER from the top in Pakistan about the fate of American drones.

What difference it has made after sidelining Nawaz, Zardari and Altaf trio, the enemy nations asset within.

More than abundantly clear now than ever that FC-31 is headed to Pakistan. He said it will fly within 5 years. Doesn’t leave many options left
The FC-31 would be a stellar replacement for the Mirage III/5 and ROSE I/II/III, especially in the strike and maritime operations role. However, with the PAF CAS still pushing the issue of wanting to export planes, boost the domestic industry and local R&D, I still think there's a chance for an original (but joint China-Pakistan) design. In 5 years you could still be talking about a basic prototype for all we know.

The FC-31 would be a stellar replacement for the Mirage III/5 and ROSE I/II/III, especially in the strike and maritime operations role. However, with the PAF CAS still pushing the issue of wanting to export planes, boost the domestic industry and local R&D, I still think there's a chance for an original (but joint China-Pakistan) design. In 5 years you could still be talking about a basic prototype for all we know.

I think PAF rather than reinvent the wheel, will stick to what’s available and perfect it. Going for an original design will push PAF back by many years and by the time it’s available, better options will be in the marketplace such as TFX which PAF has hinted to acquire. In my view, PAF will make a customized version of the FC-31 to replace Mirages and counter Indian Rafael fighters and will ultimately buy the TFX to replace F-16s and even JF-17s.

Are you worth replying to? *No*
Oh i am devastated the most sought after belle is not speaking to me.

This is ur post
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-...chief-sohail-aman.532260/page-3#post-10071883

the first pic u posted with ur red scribbles to show "oh how I know so much " is of mehran base and the first link from express tribune speaks about mehran base attack and u were telling someone that paf has taken hits in terms of pc3 orions and these are maritime patrol aircrafts that come under the control of naval air arm and Paf holds no blame for it. Its not pafs job to protect pns aircrafts

Now since its ur constant habit to derail the threads with ur shilly shallying unrelated gibberish and hurling insults at pakistan or armed forces in favor of any XYZ then do expect get ur arse handed back to u in a platter

And next time before u love engaging in jack-assery in any thread do verify information.

Honestly, bombast asides I would ask the air chief before he takes on the Americans can he please, please secure the damned PAF airbases from "miscreants" attacking and destroying millions of dollars worth of public property. I mean can you keep out bad guys entering the airbases never mind preventing others entering Pak airspace.

He can't hold out these guys. FFS ...

Taliban-capture-Ghormach-district.jpg

But he is going to take on these

1200px-F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg
Attack on paf and navy bases were big failures. Command failed to anticipate that.a navy captain told me other story.
Having said, respective commands have learned their lessons.
There is zero chance usaf attack Pakistan by f22. There are threatening lingo to get the job done, nothing more. Both countries are not enemies. But Pak seems serious to further tolerate drone incursions.
Moab in lunar was a signal. But there won't be overt enmity. Meanwhile pak is within rights to defend its territories and air space.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom