What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

pict95838resize.jpg

Pakistan Air Force “Fierce Dragon” fighter went to the Turkish air show performers

Video capture: Izmir Air Show, Xiaolong performance is off

According to the U.S. TRDEFENCE

website reported that Pakistan Air Force equipment, jointly developed by China and Pakistan JF-17 “Lightning” (ie, FC-1 “Fierce Dragon”), Izmir, Turkey to participate in air show fighter (Izmir air show), and video site from abroad, you can see Xiaolong fighters in Turkey carried out air show flight demonstration.

According to the Turkish air show planning process, the air show dates are June 4 -5 days, JF-17 fighters from 4 pm local time 2:37 – 2:50 for flight demonstrations.

Prior to that, there are three JF-17 fighters participated in the 2010 UK airshow Paul Fan, Xiaolong fighter that was first time big Western Air Show.

According to statistics, the 2010 session of the Zhuhai Air Show, the Pakistan Air Force fighter Xiaolong were wonderful air show, it was the first time, Xiaolong fighter flying in the air show performances. The Turkish Air Show, is the Zhuhai Air Show later, Xiaolong first air show held in countries other than China on the flight demonstrations.

6 4, Turkey in the western port city of Izmir in Turkey at the air show performers in 2011 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of establishment of the Turkish Air Force. 20 countries participated in performances of 99 aircraft, 55 countries, Air Force commanders watch the performances.

c34d0__2011060610392613260.jpg

Pakistan Air Force “Fierce Dragon” fighter went to the Turkish air show performers - - China News

@ ANTIBODY, the video you posted of PAF F-16 display may just have been of practice run, in the following video, you can see at 2.19, the PAF aircraft pulling up vertically and pumping out flares, which doesn't seem to be the case in the full length video. Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :blah:

Such an robotic display .... PAF pilots Aerobatic software can never be upgraded. Same old stuff, not much impressive but more disappointing. you cannot make these Half European people wonder by demonstrating these decades old manurers. at least you could put some SMOKEWINDERS on Thunder.

Much Disappointing, such incapable pilots. :sick:

i know what people will reply me with same old argues, Chances of loss, non aerobatic pilots, safety first, BLAH BLAH

unlike the russian pilotd who are hired and trained specially for airshows. i dont thinkPAF pilots get sny speci training for air shows

I guess they can launch a dummy SAM after the JF-17. Then we will have some legit airshow. :p

Such an robotic display .... PAF pilots Aerobatic software can never be upgraded. Same old stuff, not much impressive but more disappointing. you cannot make these Half European people wonder by demonstrating these decades old manurers. at least you could put some SMOKEWINDERS on Thunder.

i know what people will reply me with same old argues, Chances of loss, non aerobatic pilots, safety first, BLAH BLAH

i'm sick of the quben8 , bomb blast etc aswell --- also the fighters are either too fast or out of visual field when they actually perform menouvers

cant they just copy some moves by looking at demo videos on youtube!

yes, the daring russian pilots have very good stunt performances but they usually end up in an accident. but the PAF pilots should atleast bring something new now. too bad there has been no airshow for the public since 2008 and now we need something new ..>!

yes, the daring russian pilots have very good stunt performances but they usually end up in an accident. but the PAF pilots should atleast bring something new now. too bad there has been no airshow for the public since 2008 and now we need something new ..>!

yarr Hamza who is talking about Russian level, they can,t even do better then Turkish brothers. At one hand we have our pilot performing on F-16A on the other hand Turkish Pilot performing on F-16C, so will they argue on the performance of A and C version.u can see the huge difference b/w Turkish and Pakistani f-16 demonstrations.
God I am sick of it...
Since childhood i've seen same aerobatic show by T-37 and now the aircraft have been changed to K-8 but still performing same 30 year old aerobatics.
GOOODDDD.... :hitwall:

yarr Hamza who is talking about Russian level, they can,t even do better then Turkish brothers. At one hand we have our pilot performing on F-16A on the other hand Turkish Pilot performing on F-16C, so will they argue on the performance of A and C version.u can see the huge difference b/w Turkish and Pakistani f-16 demonstrations.
God I am sick of it...
Since childhood i've seen same aerobatic show by T-37 and now the aircraft have been changed to K-8 but still performing same 30 year old aerobatics.

yes true wahaj bhai... even though the sherdils have a good performance and i admire their work, but we need something new... atleast a 9-ship loop, bombburst etc.. and atleast upgrade to a 16-ship formation at the beginning.

we also need some aerobatics team like the thunderbirds or blue angels of fighters... my personal opinion is that jf-17s in the future are the most suitable aircraft for an aerobatics team.

God I am sick of it...

also some international performance by the block 52 is necessary now.

Back
Top Bottom