What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

JF-17 to Turkey via Jordan - Landing at RJAF Azraq

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know why we keep wasitng money like this, i mean we have some damn national security issues and we are show casing jf-17 which too is technically a chinese fighter

the budget of military has increased while our budget is a deficit budget, it is lot less then lst yrs budget, when will the govt become fuckking serious man???, we dont have time and money for these stupid airshows???

i dont know why we keep wasitng money like this, i mean we have some damn national security issues and we are show casing jf-17 which too is technically a chinese fighter

If you will keep these aircrafts in Pakistan then what you think security problems will be solved? Or Pakistan has no more fighters to attack on extremists in mountains except these 4 fighters?

It is also need of time and a part of developing defense industry.

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25282%2529.jpg

I don't understand why PAF has taken F-16 to the air show. It is not a fighter made by us and we have not contributed anything in it. SO why are we showing it off to the world ?? Just to tell everyone that we have these and we can fly them ??!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom