What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

During the last year's Air Show in China, dozens of videos on all kinds of events were being posted on youtube by the enthusiasts, but here we don't see the same response. ??

^nope , i found it and posted it

ive only uploaded 1 video of jf17 performance myself..a while back, zuhai [ you would never catch me listening to pop music anyway! ]

im seriously dissapointed e the performance in turkey--- they shouldve atleast repeated the zuhai routine if they were not studying additionasl menouvers from the demo videos of other fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent been much active on the forum for a couple of weeks , till yesterday--ive a quick question- is the iaf invited and did iaf invite tuaf at there airshow , awhile back? --- [m not intending to be sarcastic nor misdirecting the thread]

No, the IAF was not invited on this airshow.

^nope , i found it and posted it

ive only uploaded 1 video of jf17 performance myself..a while back, zuhai [ you would never catch me listening to pop music anyway! ]

im seriously dissapointed e the performance in turkey--- they shouldve atleast repeated the zuhai routine if they were not studying additionasl menouvers from the demo videos of other fighters

but still, the performance was OK... even though not comparable to Zhuhai.>!

@1.22
turkish solo display-- the difference in preperation is clear

tuaf has covered all the basic routines of the different demos ive seen

the aim is too please the audiance so as to provide visual eye candy--- incorporate the rolling 360 spin at every turn , do low and slow passes so that the audiance can actually see the fighter closely , know where the camera is so that you face it while making several moves etc

i waas disappointed....
thunder is agile, it can perform short radius turns comapre to f-16, but over agility is not comparable to f-16. well it didn't look like in this air show atleast....
one reason could be it does not have "all movable" horizontal stabilizers......

turkish solo display-- the difference in preperation is clear

nothing special just two move extra than JFT, and believe me ask any fighter pilot, any, they will tell u the move JFT made, if not better, than on par with f-16.

nothing special just two move extra than JFT, and believe me ask any fighter pilot, any, they will tell u the move JFT made, if not better, than on par with f-16.

yeah same moves but were performed much more quicky and efficiently!
thats the difference!

the aim is too please the audiance so as to provide visual eye candy--- incorporate the rolling 360 spin at every turn , do low and slow passes so that the audiance can actually see the fighter closely , know where the camera is so that you face it while making several moves etc

im not saying jft is incapable-- im just saying that these are fighter pilots first and not demo pilots , otherwise the moves routine wouldve been better

izmir_2.jpg

im not saying jft is incapable-- im just saying that these are fighter pilots first and not demo pilots , otherwise the moves routine wouldve been better

unlike the russian pilotd who are hired and trained specially for airshows. i dont thinkPAF pilots get sny speci training for air shows

unlike the russian pilotd who are hired and trained specially for airshows. i dont thinkPAF pilots get sny speci training for air shows

taimi was saying 2 weeks back that he could see the same jft team of zuhai training for the airshow from his office--- so i guess i had high hopes

Back
Top Bottom