What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

If you will keep these aircrafts in Pakistan then what you think security problems will be solved? Or Pakistan has no more fighters to attack on extremists in mountains except these 4 fighters?

It is also need of time and a part of developing defense industry.

hello mr DV, but i fail to understand even jf-17 cant be sold whats the point of attending each and every airshow and what do we get from it except for PAF publivity??

when we cant defend our country soverignty, how shamelessly it is going on, the pblicity of our so called military??, same wastage of money

and whats the need of time dear, please explain explain paying heavy money for fuels and heavy money to enter the airshow, shipping charges, useless extra maintainance, extra pilots, crew expenses etc..

our planes are needed to get down the drones which are killing innocent pakistanis and not to do aerobatics to entertain people???

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25283%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1++%25281%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25282%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25282%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+belonging+to+the+No+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+and+F-16s+belonging+to+the+11th+squadron+%2527Arrows%2527+of+the+Pakistan+Air+Force+at+Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey.Turkey+raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+mar1+%25282%2529.jpg

at last break through

and clap is for the performance . . .

look on ward from 2:21 love that part . . .

One thing always bother me........i havent seen JF-17 performing a complete loop.........and whats with the smoke, i thought smoke issue was long resolved or is it got to do with the atmosphere in Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
any new video of JFT performance?

peoples were saying that JFT will perform again

One thing always bother me........i havent seen JF-17 performing a complete loop.........and whats with the smoke, i thought smoke issue was long resolved or is it got to do with the atmosphere in Turkey.

i think there always would be some smoke with the RD-93 engines....hopefully Chinese WS-13 engine will be ready sooner or later as replacement.

Sir Murad once explained, these trails you see are not smoke, but fuel vapors not completely burned in the engine.

of course at the same time, every fighter aicraft engine has a certain operating point that yields the best performance, and sometime this operating point does not coincide with a clean burning condition for the fuel...F-4 phantom was famous for it's vapors trails in the Vietnam wars. Mig fighters can be spotted miles aways. For example here's an extreme case of 2 Mig-29s:

38078_29057.jpg

Obviously in a close dogfight these trails can give hint to the enemy of its movement, but i dont think for now this is too much an issue.

this article has SOME useful info

Pakistan & China’s JF-17 Fighter Program

great video of the JF Thunder, i just wish it showed the ENTIRE landing at the end of the video :)

^still kind of decreases the attraction of the performance --- maybe using some coloured trail [like k8] would intermingle with the smoke and numb its affect

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom