What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

When was the last PAF airshow??.. regular for our own people??
2007?? 2008?

And our stupid crowd for years has been satisfied with a F-7 making a sharp turn .. and it gets the "ooohs" and "aaahs".
Nations where air displays are regular come up with creative stuff.. where people have a standard.
They know their crowds and what to expect. They meet display pilots and know their competition.
The one at China too was just standard ACM maneuvers .. not Airshow showoffs.
and whilst you push your jet to its limits in ACM as well, you dont try overly stupid things with it..like the Russians do.
Everybody should take a look at a video of a Sh display and its rehearsal.. and how the pilot trains for it.

Btw who flew the JF at Izmir??

Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey+Turkish+Air+Force+100+Year+celebrations%2521+Turkish+air+force+f-5+%252815%2529.jpg

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :blah:

Such an robotic display .... PAF pilots Aerobatic software can never be upgraded. Same old stuff, not much impressive but more disappointing. you cannot make these Half European people wonder by demonstrating these decades old manurers. at least you could put some SMOKEWINDERS on Thunder.

Much Disappointing, such incapable pilots. :sick:

i know what people will reply me with same old argues, Chances of loss, non aerobatic pilots, safety first, BLAH BLAH

I wonder whats the minimum age for joining this forum...

@ ANTIBODY, the video you posted of PAF F-16 display may just have been of practice run, in the following video, you can see at 2.19, the PAF aircraft pulling up vertically and pumping out flares, which doesn't seem to be the case in the full length video. Just my two cents.

Thats the Turkish F-16 sir.

PAF F-16 Display. :pakistan:

Watch out for the low pass at the end.

But this isnt! Woah!!! That was AWESOME!!!!:tup: Thanks a billion Sir.WJ.

ps: Guys the next time lets wait for the actual performance video to come out rather than going trigger happy with criticism on a practice video....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the Turkish F-16 sir.

Read the high lighted part.

@ ANTIBODY, the video you posted of PAF F-16 display may just have been of practice run, in the following video, you can see at 2.19, the PAF aircraft pulling up vertically and pumping out flares, which doesn't seem to be the case in the full length video. Just my two cents.

Read the high lighted part.

Yes sir I saw it at 2.19 exact and I believe that it was indeed the Turkish F-16. Image taken at 2.19 of the video you posted:
unledtvv.png

Other image:
212231307112785tb.jpg

izmirairshowinturkeytur.jpg

Yes sir I saw it at 2.19 exact and I believe that it was indeed the Turkish F-16. Image taken at 2.19 of the video you posted:
unledtvv.png

Other image:
212231307112785tb.jpg

izmirairshowinturkeytur.jpg

Good job ... Logon ke galat femi dor kernay k lye :lol:

Good job ... Logon ke galat femi dor kernay k lye :lol:

I didnt really get you there....But if you meant that the PAF F-16's performance wasnt impressive then you should see the latest video posted by Sir.Windjammer. It is AWESOME! made me feel like a kid!

But if you were taking a shot at me then id say....well i wouldnt really say anything without confirming that you were indeed taking a shot at me :P.

I didnt really get you there....But if you meant that the PAF F-16's performance wasnt impressive then you should see the latest video posted by Sir.Windjammer. It is AWESOME! made me feel like a kid!

But if you were taking a shot at me then id say....well i wouldnt really say anything without confirming that you were indeed taking a shot at me :P.

no man WJ's video is quite impressive, see i already thanked him. but point is PAF pilots do not drop flares over public.any one can get burned. that's why they avoid such stunts. other air forces do not care about their spectators. that is the history of PAF not to launch Flares in air show. :P

no man WJ's video is quite impressive but point is PAF pilots do not drop flares over public.any one can get burned. that's why they avoid such stunts. other air forces do not care of their spectators. that is the history of PAF not to launch Flares in air show. :P

I detect sarcasm :P.......Well honestly I myself do not like the flares popping.....It feels and looks like a cheep trick to 'bedazzle' the audience, more like a circus act than a sensual tango performance, at least to me it does........ :P

can any one post the reviews or opinion of international analysts about JFT performance it will be fun . . .

can any senior member post it . . . . . .

but point is PAF pilots do not drop flares over public.any one can get burned. that's why they avoid such stunts. other air forces do not care about their spectators. that is the history of PAF not to launch Flares in air show. :P

I can fix that if you want. if you ever have any intention of visiting a PAF airshow do let me know. I know someone who organises these appearences and I would pass your feedback.

I understand that they now have a policy of dropping a Napalm on habitual whiners. so all of us here will have something to awwww about.

Back
Top Bottom