What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

Izmir_JF-17-5025.jpg

Izmir_JF-17-5035.jpg

Izmir_JF-17-5097.jpg

He is a PAF pilot. The patches have been exchanged between PAF and TuAF. A customary norm.

Can anyone figure out why Wg Cdr Ronald has a canarded aircraft stitched on to his PAF wing? ;-)

Tht was seen in zuhai airshow aswell........FC-20? anybdy?

a193c6c39e079a10113b75c80041cfbe.jpg

If you notice, the flag on his arm is that of Turkey, I dont know whether he is from PAF or TuAF........can somebody confirm this?

He is definitely a PAF pilot. And from what I have heard a very good one too.;)

He is a PAF pilot. The patches have been exchanged between PAF and TuAF. A customary norm.

Can anyone figure out why Wg Cdr Ronald has a canarded aircraft stitched on to his PAF wing? ;-)

Looks like he is somehow related with FC-20 project. Might be among those lucky guys who might fly FC-20 when inducted in PAF.

I have love for Turks and joy for they being so well in aerobatics, I at the same time hate to admit PAF disappointed me. They are not even close to being half good as Turks. Where Turks are looking professionals, PAF demonstrators are looking Metric students. For the 5th time perhaps, I am realizing that we have been living in a world of fantasy where we were second to none and PA/PAF/PN being super duper good. They might have been great once but in the present form they look out of shine.

Pakistan needs to work, work and work! This is what our founding father wanted from us and its getting more and more evident that we need that to keep existing!

And in your view that fact that the PAF pilots are flying a plane designed by the PAF and manufactured in Pakistan accounts for nothing? And let me make one thing clear: it was PAF, not the Chinese who designed this aircraft, PAF gave the Chinese the vision, the ideas and the high standards to enable the Chinese to deliver this aircraft to the PAF, so much so that the same PAF aeronautical engineers are now working on the FC-20 project. And no matter how many "thumkas" the Turk AF or any other air force performs in these aerial mujras, PAF is today the only AF on planet Earth that can proudly claim that it is flying an aircraft designed and produced by itself. PAF "worked, worked and worked" till it produced its own plane, which, not in my opinion or your opinion, but in the opinion of world military aviation experts, is the best combat aircraft in its cost/price category. Hell, if that ain't an achievement, I don't know what is.

Tht was seen in zuhai airshow aswell........FC-20? anybdy?

a193c6c39e079a10113b75c80041cfbe.jpg

Yaar, they have to test fly the pre-production models as well. If we are willing to put our money on it, we better check it out 100% before being in service. Same happened with F-6s and F-7s.

Not hundred percent sure but if you ask me... Looks like the place where the fueltank is attached someone did not close the opening as they should have. Could be some kind of pressure valve that is now not working as it should. Nothing serious. There is not awful lot of fuel in the pipes and it only comes out when pulling high G's. I have seen worser problems.

And in your view that fact that the PAF pilots are flying a plane designed by the PAF and manufactured in Pakistan accounts for nothing? And let me make one thing clear: it was PAF, not the Chinese who designed this aircraft, PAF gave the Chinese the vision, the ideas and the high standards to enable the Chinese to deliver this aircraft to the PAF, so much so that the same PAF aeronautical engineers are now working on the FC-20 project. And no matter how many "thumkas" the Turk AF or any other air force performs in these aerial mujras, PAF is today the only AF on planet Earth that can proudly claim that it is flying an aircraft designed and produced by itself. PAF "worked, worked and worked" till it produced its own plane, which, not in my opinion or your opinion, but in the opinion of world military aviation experts, is the best combat aircraft in its cost/price category. Hell, if that ain't an achievement, I don't know what is.

In addition to that I would like to put this information as well correct me if i am wrong that "PAF is the one who train the TAF and to build (Arrange) their Sqd of F 16's after 1983. So please keep in mind the Teacher has always uper hand when its come in reality.

Back
Top Bottom