What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, the source says that it has crossed 45Km inside their territory!!! which i completely doubt about the credibility of the source.
To Pakistanis, if the 45Km is true, i don't blame PAF for doing this.

But Pakistani medias are well known to spread bullshit. IMO this is their excuse to keep Rahil Shareef against Qatar, Turkey and Iran. You know, attacking their villages, border guards etc are examples of their bullshits. We know better than others that there is no such incidents, these are excuses made by their own governors to stand on USA-KSA's side.
It is obvious lie that our drone has crossed 45Km inside their airspace, i have no doubt. Look at the pictures, their liar medias forgot to mention there is no sign of made in Iran or other related things to Iran. The engine shows that the drone was a small one which has no ability to carry out such mission, that's a lie. Enough said
Count Turkey out of it.. we have very strong relations with Turkey.. and they r not dependent on Iranian friendship/haterd or Saudi friendship/haterd...

most of the Pakist think both of u Iran and Saudis as an idiotic governed countries who see everything in one particular spectrum and that is Shiat/Sunni...

Yes it could. cross shooting could have easily reminded the operator that they have derailed from the course

the FLIR has a range of 200 kms. so we could easily "spy" on you if we wanted to from far far away. if S-129 comes close to the border its because of its intent to use live munitions against terrorists. not to spy.

threaten you? calm down cyber warrior. i'm just a civilian.

i'm just saying since i know Iranian officials, from now on i doubt that cross-border derailment which happens on a daily basis in neighboring countries, will be tolerated by Iran.

fingers crossed

This Indian Brotherhood that u have fallen in will bear some serious consequences for ur country.

Highly likely the Pakistani government will apologize to Iran, How dare you? you are violating the right of Iranian drones spying over your Sky? That's a declarationof war.

Come to think of it, it's a good advertisement and marketing of JF17, in actual combat. Drones are hard to target.

DAWN news reporting 'allegedly' spying. Hell, was drone on amateur photographing tour.

Yes, because the two Pakistani officials who spoke on condition of anonymity have only stated that "An unmanned Iranian aircraft was shot down over the weekend that was deep inside Pakistani airspace" (as reported by the Associated Press). The Rest is speculation. It could have been on a spying mission, or it could have simply lost its way ..

Hate for Pakistan.... How do you think enemy state should relate to you, otherwise? if not hurting us!

Iran is not an enemy state ... Nor do they hate Pakistan

Gentlemen,
There was a news flashed that "Irani drone was shot by Pakistan for intruding space" and after that I was disgusted to see third class, childish sectarian angle dragged as analysis.
When we induct members as title holders we expect maturity and sanity from them.Imagine, you are writing an anti-shia or sunni post and imagine some 16 years old boy reading up this thread- what are you exposing him to? I just conducted the survey I a week before and some boys and girls of less then 20 age groups visit this thread as well.Imagine that instead of directing them towards harmony among sects, promoting extremism.If he ends up becoming a part of extremism then you will be held accountable in front of Allah(SWT) on day of resurrection. As title holder and senior member it is your responsibility to be careful with the content you are posting hence utilizing your bandwidth for good.GOP has loads of responsibilities which includes not only maintaining interfaith harmony but assuring safeguards to minorities as well.By "exposing" and representing such kind of analysis you are fueling terrorism and sectarian disputes hence your contribution is destructive and harmful.
Now on topic, I believe that Iran has insecurity with Pakistan's relationship with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan needs to bring on dialogue of trust as well as prevention of such incident in future.
Believe me, Pakistani foreign office needs to have a word with them on trust deficiency.Iran must also be discussed with effective intelligence sharing to bring down and to respond to illegal/potential activities for enhanced safety.
Regards
Do you think a 16 year old boy has no exposure to such bigotry ? And that he will witness it only on PDF?

Do you think secterian posters on PDF poped out of another dimension?

No they are very much a product of our society.

Pak is like a body.. it is diseased ... we should cure it.. rather than hiding it.. kyun k "log kya kahien gai".

Good. If you don't do anything, today they'll send drones and tomorrow they send something else.

Need to draw line at the first instance.

Their Nuclear program which gives them bargaining chip today, was kick started by Pakistan. Their Centrifuges are modified P-1 desighn. The Bluprints were given to them by Pakistan.
Now we are getting thanks from them :lol:

not much difference between the Iranians and the Afghanis.. both namak Haram... and both have been recently trying to raise the indian balls higher then each other.. lets see who gets close to the CUP first..

Highly likely the Pakistani government will apologize to Iran, How dare you? you are violating the right of Iranian drones spying over your Sky? That's a declarationof war.

That's what Mullah boys think, its their birth right to violate everyone's sovereignty and export revolution, i agree with you Pakistan govt have been apologetic so far, They are recruiting Pakistani people for terrorism in syria and Iraq, they support sectarian organizations in Pakistan, they were found hosting spy of our enemy, underworld ring leaders found traveling on Iranian passport, their Army chief threatened Pakistan now this. even our Army is not accepting this news, i dont know why they are so apologetic towards Iran? If Mullah are itching for bad relations then we cannot have friendly relations.

Last edited:
Now on topic, I believe that Iran has insecurity with Pakistan's relationship with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan needs to bring on dialogue of trust as well as prevention of such incident in future.

That's surely not the topic.
However, for the sake of clarification.... Pakistan parliament has already tried to please Iran beyond limits.
Parliamentarians and senators openly speak and act against Saudi Arabia, just to please Iran.
Parliament and Foreign office have jeopardized the jobs of millions of workers in Gulf and economy of Pakistan, by supporting Iran on various occasions against Saudi Arabia.
Still Iran host Pakistan's most wanted.. Iran shipped Brahamdagh Bugti to EU.
Iran host RAW and support them in their nefarious designs against Pakistan, even today 2 naval soldiers were killed. Do we not see it related to the innings Fakhar Zaman, played in ICC final.
Iran regime is blinded with hate, and we have spoiled them, by not taking any action for decades long terror acts, it conducted in Baluchistan and rest of Pakistan.

If you do that than do it against everyone not just like picking and choosing take us drones down otherwise i say u don't have guts

I agree, there must be an official explanation, why Indian submarine and fighter jets were given clemency and it should be made public, who's orders were those.
Such black sheeps must be filtered from Navy, Airforce, parliament and senate.

The story doesn't make any sense. I mean why would our armed forces send a Shahed 129 drone deep inside Pakistan on a reconnaissance mission? Shahed 129 uses a turboprop engine, it has a very high RCS due to it's rotating prob, it will definitely be spotted by the radars. If they want to conduct reconnaissance missions, they can use drones from Simorgh family (Reverse engineered RQ-170), they have a very low RCS and are very harder to be spotted by the radars.

If god forbid Pakistan and Iran goes to war US and Israel will not want to waste opportunity to settle score with Iran so they may send in spec ops and conduct CM strikes in Iran also providing heavy military assistance to Pakistan while keeping India at Bay (making sure India keep calm).

IF anything like that ever happens, believe me USA/Israel wont b ur friend.. They will make sure that both countries gets destroyed and for that they might openly support 1 nation but undercover the other country will also get weapons,. they r no friends of PAk either,. they want Pak eliminated more then Iran,.. Iran is an easy target compared to us as they can't attack directly,. China gets in the way so this coud b the best option for them.. MAy Allah grant a little sense to these Moron Iran Govt,. just cause Raheel sharif is the head of a Saudi led coalition and he belongs to PAk, these idiots have started considering us an enemy.

Do you think a 16 year old boy has no exposure to such bigotry ? And that he will witness it only on PDF?

Do you think secterian posters on PDF poped out of another dimension?

No they are very much a product of our society.

Pak is like a body.. it is diseased ... we should cure it.. rather than hiding it.. kyun k "log kya kahien gai".
From where such content was that child exposed to is not my problem. I don't want to see Pakistan defence platform to be abused for such crap.

One man can make a difference, remember that.Change yourself and you will see change in your environment.It is my dream to see Muslims and non Muslims of all sects, sitting together fearlessly and coordinating in various sectors of Pakistan.

Regards

Very good. No one should be allowed to violate our airspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom