What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

APP is Govt owned so it can't be wrong
Well the info isn't good for us, it's not what we want to hear.

That report tells us that the JF-17 is flying on the dates of the trade days. The public weekend is on the 24th and 25th when it's not flying.

So all we'll see is the static aircraft, not the flying aircraft sadly.

Well the info isn't good for us, it's not what we want to hear.

That report tells us that the JF-17 is flying on the dates of the trade days. The public weekend is on the 24th and 25th when it's not flying.

So all we'll see is the static aircraft, not the flying aircraft sadly.

You can always watch it from outside, just take a folding chair with you and find a place. I watched the 1st day of the Farnborough air show back in 2004 from outside, then I went in during the public visitors day.

First day of practise today. Had a Spitfighter and a Hunter do a mock dog fight. A Battle of Britan Reenactment and one single plane doing aerobatics. I also saw a large military transport plane take off.

First day of practise today. Had a Spitfighter and a Hunter do a mock dog fight. A Battle of Britan Reenactment and one single plane doing aerobatics. I also saw a large military transport plane take off.

Lucky man you are!!!!!!!!! :undecided::undecided:

You can always watch it from outside, just take a folding chair with you and find a place. I watched the 1st day of the Farnborough air show back in 2004 from outside, then I went in during the public visitors day.
Unfortunately work prevents me from attending the trade days :cry: Oh well, seeing it in its static form is better than nothing. At least that's up, close and personal.

Unfortunately work prevents me from attending the trade days :cry: Oh well, seeing it in its static form is better than nothing. At least that's up, close and personal.

Don't worry everyone, I will be there on the trade days, static or flying I'll bag it and you can see the photo's on my website with a full Farnborough report showing all the other goodies there. I just hope the aircraft involved are not in some fancy colour scheme but are frontline squadron aircraft.

For further info, two JF-17 with a C-130 Hercules transport are reported as nightstopping somewhere in Turkey on their way to Farnborough. Expected to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) hopefully.

Don't worry everyone, I will be there on the trade days, static or flying I'll bag it and you can see the photo's on my website with a full Farnborough report showing all the other goodies there. I just hope the aircraft involved are not in some fancy colour scheme but are frontline squadron aircraft.

For further info, two JF-17 with a C-130 Hercules transport are reported as nightstopping somewhere in Turkey on their way to Farnborough. Expected to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) hopefully.

Are you a professional photographer???:D
Now I am confident that we will be having super sexy pics of JF17!!!!:chilli:

Please work hard on our baby! I am sure you will be having big traffic on you site.. I will surly set it as my home page...:P

BTW few beautiful video clips will also be welcomed with open heart...:D:D

I need to aquaint myself with what the JF 17 looks like. Saw 2 F18s today and a lone Spitfire. The sky was overcast today hence didn't bother taking my camera.

I need to aquaint myself with what the JF 17 looks like. Saw 2 F18s today and a lone Spitfire. The sky was overcast today hence didn't bother taking my camera.

FC_1_06_1245595884_18204.jpg

FC_1_04_1.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

It may just be bad timing on my part, but I have yet to see the JF17 flying. I could have mistaken the JF 17 for a F16. The air intakes seem to be the sure way to distinguish them. I did get excited this evening when I saw a plane which looks like that with similar air intakes as the JF17. But unfortunately, this turned out to be the Alenia Aermacchi M346. I have some nice shots of that. It is also possible that they are flying the JF 17 after 6pm because of which I may have missed them. I keep forgetting to take my radio with me.. so I have to rely solely on the visual cues.

But I am afraid that this seems to reinforce the view that the JF 17 will not be flying. Its the third day into training and I still haven't seen them. Hopefully I am wrong and my friends here will not be disappointed.

I have pictures of F18s(though not too clear but very easily distinguishable because of the twin tail fins), Old vintage planes reenacting the battle of britain, Spitfire and hunter doing a mock dog fight, some aerobatic planes and the M346 this evening. I am processing them right now

Farnborough International Airshow 2010…
A world of opportunities
The Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) is one of the world's most iconic global aviation events. FIA holds a prominent position within the aerospace calendar taking place on a biennial basis (once every two years) over one week in July. The first five days of the show are traditionally trade days only, followed by a weekend where the exhibition is opened up to the public. The most recent airshow, FIA 2008, was a record-breaking year for business with US$88.7 billion worth of orders announced during the show. 2008’s event also featured 165 aircraft in static displays and spectacular flying displays and the public weekend attracted a staggering 153,000 visitors.

The next Farnborough International Airshow will be held from 19-25 July 2010 and is certain to be the most exciting to date. With its existing exhibition halls, flying displays and UAV pavilion, FIA 2010 will evolve its business theme to include a number of new networking initiatives such as a themed conference and seminar programme, a ‘Meet Your Buyer’ event and a day dedicated to International Futures for Youth. Additionally, FIA 2010 will feature a dedicated ‘Space Zone’ and enhanced UAV presence.

The Farnborough International Airshow is a World of Opportunities.....

Pakistan JF-17 to participate in Farnborough Air Show 2010

Pakistan first indigenous multi role fighter aircraft JF 17 is participating in one of the most prestigious Farnborough International Air Show in United Kingdom that will be held from 19th July, 2010 till 25th July 2010. Farnborough Air Show is one of the most famous Air Shows of the world and almost all famous aircrafts participate in it. The list include the famous names like F-16, F-18, F-22 and Eurofighter Typhoon etc.

Pakistan JF-17 to participate in Farnborough Air Show 2010 : Defense news

Back
Top Bottom