What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

if something is "ratshit" why the hell do people here keep picking it up and analyzing it????

as for naming calling..do "ar-junk" "teja" "kapoora" ring any bells?

@Scrumpy: Where are you? You promised pictures of JF-17 from farnborough!!!
You really disappointed me as well as many those who were waiting for you to post some beautiful pictures :undecided::undecided:

Last edited:
4815823248_8ea0283e08_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

4815260509_f1697920ae_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

4815886188_405582eff9_b.jpg

Courtesy Aviation Week

Last edited:
if something is "ratshit" why the hell do people here keep picking it up and analyzing it????

Yup... I detest those name calls as well, however as for the ratshit site..The one and only time I visited it I was disgusted by the pithy language and accusations used against Prophet Mohammad and Muslims.. far from a picture of a forum for a "secular" country. Hence I will continue to call it ratshit till the last beat of my heart.:sniper:

how many times did you heard that name here on defence.pk ????

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Courtesy Aviation Week
Points to Note.....

WS 13 in Most worst conditions have 5 years....So in normal 2 or 3 years.....

1 to 2 AC per Month.....PAC is now among engineers is know as Thunder city :)

Radar is no less than RC 400 Means range could be above 100 KM.

Originally Posted by hataf:
"sorry to all indian members .. . .. . .. . .
it will never happen from me again.... "

Peace: Friend.
Lets move on. This is a very interesting thread about the JF-17. Time to get back to it.

Courtesy Aviation Week

Something is bothering me, a few days back Nabil while updating on JF-17 said that the radar on JF-17 is the KLJ-10 and not 7 where as this article says its KLJ-7. Also the integration of SD-10 is going on which will be completed by the year end and not already done as stated before by few members. So if we go by this JF-17 as of yet is not a BVR equipped jet. Can anyone clarify these ever sticking contradicting reports?

Something is bothering me, a few days back Nabil while updating on JF-17 said that the radar on JF-17 is the KLJ-10 and not 7 where as this article says its KLJ-7. Also the integration of SD-10 is going on which will be completed by the year end and not already done as stated before by few members. So if we go by this JF-17 as of yet is not a BVR equipped jet. Can anyone clarify these ever sticking contradicting reports?
The Article also says the Radar is No less than RC 400. And RC 400 is BVR capable and is 100 KM range.....And SD 10 with JF 17 at farnborough is prove of JF 17 BVR capable.

The Article also says the Radar is No less than RC 400. And RC 400 is BVR capable and is 100 KM range.....And SD 10 with JF 17 at farnborough is prove of JF 17 BVR capable.

Thats not the point, what i am trying to figure out is whether the radar is KLJ-7 as per the article or the KLJ-10 as per informed member? Also the article clearly states that the integration of SD-10 is going on and will be completed by the year end which means as of now JF-17 is not BVR equipped though i under the second squadron may very well be as the timing would likely be similar, the raising of second squadron by the year end and that would be the same time SD-10 gets integrated.

Yup... I detest those name calls as well, however as for the ratshit site..The one and only time I visited it I was disgusted by the pithy language and accusations used against Prophet Mohammad and Muslims.. far from a picture of a forum for a "secular" country. Hence I will continue to call it ratshit till the last beat of my heart.:sniper:

it's a blatantly intolerant, bigotted, racist and hate-mongoring site where you can't even read facts...most of it is just bashing of other countries and closing eyes to everything else

my favourite thread is the ''http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3828&start=1560'' because the people there will talk low about our Armed Forces and the equipment but then fume every time we procure or secure orders for procurements of any kind......nevertheless interesting to see the mindset and thinking of the people of the rival neighbourly country

They can call JF ''bandar'' if they want, but the truth is, it isn't a turtoise that is failing to deliver after years of testing ;) ; and that is evident by this show (as well as High Mark '10)

I just visited that site yesterday and I struggled to find a SINGLE admirable comment about JFT or any Pakistani development ! They live on a different planet for sure where they have their own dreams of Akhand Bharat as a major power in the world.

look guys there is not point discussing BR!! its a horrible racist site....i visit it quiet alot just to see the twisted brains they got there!!! however, having said that when a dog barks at you you don't turn around & bark back!! Lets not undermine this FOURM & THREAD BY DISCUSSING BR!! i know a few people on this forum who are members there & trust me 2 faced is a small word to say the least!

so let it rest KEEP DISCUSSING OUR JF-17 lets not deviate & discuss BR here!

so anyone any new pics of our thunder??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom