What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

The Griffins.... is more cool dont u think?

But my favourite sqadron name is SHER DILS or LION HEARTS,though not a fighter sqadron.

@TaimiKhan: I am late on this thread too!!!!:undecided:

BTW these are full size of pictures, already posted by TaimiKhan!!!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Here SD-10A is on ground is it possible to lay it on ground and it also doesnt have tail and middel fins in picture. It is real or demo. Please repyl my post. I am very much excited about integration of SD-10A on JF-17.

It's a mock up of all weapons, not the real thing

Here SD-10A is on ground is it possible to lay it on ground and it also doesnt have tail and middel fins in picture. It is real or demo. Please repyl my post. I am very much excited about integration of SD-10A on JF-17.

I hope it is just a non functional demonstration piece. Don't want an accident taking place :).

Also I find it hard to believe that any country would allow an armed aircraft to fly in its airspace.

20100719223621810290.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

20100719223640218743.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

20100719223716957409.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

20100719223733957699.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

20100719223658938578.jpg

The weapons above are on Static display with JF 17....Does This means they are all functional with current JF 17?

Also can somebody post info on that WMD-7

The weapons above are on Static display with JF 17....Does This means they are all functional with current JF 17?

Also can somebody post info on that WMD-7

Definitely they would be functional and tested that is why they are sporting these weapons with the plane, meaning they can be used with JF-17 and whoever buys the plane can opt for them.

WMD-7 is entirely a new thing, only the chart placed with it can tell what are the capabilities of it.

Definitely they would be functional and tested that is why they are sporting these weapons with the plane, meaning they can be used with JF-17 and whoever buys the plane can opt for them.

WMD-7 is entirely a new thing, only the chart placed with it can tell what are the capabilities of it.
:tup: Thumbs up then......

So latest.....

Its proved JF 17 is BVR with SD 10A

Can fire GPS guided glide bombs

And If some one who is kind enough to post the description of WMD 7 will know its specification....But looks like a targeting pod.

We need to wait till our agents get back with the pictures. :)

I am so happy today...

:tup: Thumbs up then......

So latest.....

Its proved JF 17 is BVR with SD 10A

Can fire GPS guided glide bombs

And If some one who is kind enough to post the description of WMD 7 will know its specification....But looks like a targeting pod.

We need to wait till our agents get back with the pictures. :)

I am so happy today...

Little bit of info on the Chinese targeting pods, this seems to be their latest thing, the supposedly 3rd Gen of the Chinese pod, which may be based in the western tech, which the Chinese somehow got.

FILAT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom