What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

I have one question....

Did they travel all that distance in one day? I mean they utilized full ferry range refueled than again full ferry range again refueled and full ferry range. If they did this in one day than it shows how low maintainece this aircraft requires.

i couldn't understand how could u people use word SEXY for an aircraft, it doesn't make any sense....:blink:
shortly and the main point is, Kindly Stop using this word Because non of u can't make any sex with that thing. :lol:

Kindly use formal words and keep the discipline on PDF.

Regards

well ships, airplanes etc are officialy "females" so thats why everyone call it "sexy"...

i couldn't understand how could u people use word SEXY for an aircraft, it doesn't make any sense....:blink:
shortly and the main point is, Kindly Stop using this word Because non of u can't make any sex with that thing. :lol:

Kindly use formal words and keep the discipline on PDF.

Regards

sexy means ke jis ko dekh ke "kuch kuch hota hai" thori excitement barh jaati hai right? - JF-17 ko bhi dekh ke kuch kuch hota hai aur excitement barh jaati hai so people like using the word sexy :rofl:

no harm in using a word, its just a word my friend

@ topic

I had read F-16 participating too but now i can read anywhere, is it also now out of the list :eek:

I don't know why but Thunders in Farnborough are looking super cool as if its a completely new air craft, Great Going
Absolutely Stunning Pictures
:) :pakistan:

oh it maybe because its "hawa pani badalgaya":lol:

New image

1101000569-1.jpg

Such a beautiful Bird indeed. Mashallah

and did indian Tejas came in this air show or not and where is this Fambourgh in germany or in france can any one let me know.

well thanx alot for you info why tejas is not participating india have sended them to french show last year if im not wrong.

PAF C-130 and JF-17
0- 0:20.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently in London & plan to be at the FIA on 19th or 20th July. Will try to take some pics of our JF-17 at the show and post them here firsthand!!

I wish Pakistan and China can get many nations interested in this aircraft as replacement for aging Mig's and Mirages.

I have one question....

Did they travel all that distance in one day? I mean they utilized full ferry range refueled than again full ferry range again refueled and full ferry range. If they did this in one day than it shows how low maintainece this aircraft requires.
Quoting my self again.....No body answered my question.

Back
Top Bottom