What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

For all members, i have come to know that JFT Will fly at farnborough and this is why they sent two aircrafts not one. One would have done the job of static display easily and also reduced expenses. Two for static display does not make sense anyway when one can do it cheaply.

Hurray..
wondefull news..

JF-17 looks very beautiful. In first look it seems to be mix of F-16 and Mirage 2000 in outlook.

From the contingent commander of PAF, ‘’ JF-17s will NOT be doing the flying display ‘’. ....Sad but True.

Its first time that PAF is participating in F,borough so let it be a static display only ....plz support the PAF with full spirits in this event and hopefully next time we will see some action in air as well..

Let’s see some of you guys at airshow on Sunday the 25th July. :pakistan:

BLACK SPIDERS SQUAD

1007161136945f712af17cbd45.jpg

1007161136fa1d2a66ca7e0577.jpg

10071617289c1d22c66c7d3386.jpg

10071617289c1d22c66c7d3386.jpg

130276797.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
it wont fly on any day or wont fly on public day? please clearify

it wont fly on any day or wont fly on public day? please clearify

It makes no sense to fly on trade days but not on public days. In the airshow in 2008, the number of flying displays on the trade days was smaller than the number of displays we had on the public day. All the planes which were ever displayed were displayed on the public days.

From the contingent commander of PAF, ‘’ JF-17s will NOT be doing the flying display ‘’. ....Sad but True.

Its first time that PAF is participating in F,borough so let it be a static display only ....plz support the PAF with full spirits in this event and hopefully next time we will see some action in air as well..

AoA sir....
Sad to know jf won't be flyin....but what's the point of taking two jf when on can do the same job?
btw I'm loookin forward to talking to u in the airshow but can't u make it on Saturday..

Any news of the Dreamliner ? Or is it a no go ?

I heard from someone clicking pictures next to me that it will come in on Sunday and will be flying back by Tuesday or Wednesday. I am not sure about how reliable that bit of news is. However I can confirm that the Dreamliner wasn't at the air strip when I last checked at about 5:00 pm today.

The A380 came in this morning.

I will stick to what i have heard Sir. Whether it flies or not, in either case, this development is already bringing too many joys for us all. :pakistan:

Yes it is !

From the site nelsonart.co.uk, it looks like this guy is standing near Swan Inn. This pub is right on the flight path of planes landing right next to the airstrip. Yesterday, I was driving with my wife and was right in front of this pub when a F18 passed literally 20 meters above us ready to land.

I am loving all the noise and the kerosene fumes hanging around Farnborough these days.

Back
Top Bottom