What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

I have seen a number of aeroplanes training over the skies in the past few days. These include the F16, F18, F22, M346, C130J, M440(about an hour back) and the catalina. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the JF17 fly yet. That is why I am beginning to doubt that it will fly during the air show days.

For the Turkish members here, I can see a Turkish Airforce Awacs on the airfield.

Scrumpy is it our 737-700 AEW&C ?

turkish-aewc.jpg

7-1.jpg

Damn sexy jet !!:cheesy: It is little changing from 'baby' JF-17 to teen age, soon it will be mature ....!

:pakistan:

JF-17frontshotfromAlanWarnesbook.jpg

Yaar our JF-17 is looking too sexy. Nazar na lag jaye isai kisi ki. :D

i couldn't understand how could u people use word SEXY for an aircraft, it doesn't make any sense....:blink:
shortly and the main point is, Kindly Stop using this word Because non of u can't make any sex with that thing. :lol:

Kindly use formal words and keep the discipline on PDF.

Regards

Last edited:
i couldn't understand how could u people use word SEXY for an aircraft, it doesn't make any sense....:blink:
shortly and the main point is, Kindly Stop using this word Because non of u can't make any sex with that thing. :lol:

Kindly use formal words and keep the discipline on PDF.

Regards

It makes perfect sense the thunder is a sexy aircraft :chilli:

Scrumpy is it our 737-700 AEW&C ?

turkish-aewc.jpg

Yep. That is the one.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Also had the Vulcan and the A 380 fly in the past couple of hours.

All indications at this point are that it will be a "static" display.

Sir it does not make sense. Why would we go this far just for a static display? I mean JF-17 is for the very first time being displayed in an International exhibition where defense attaches from numerous countries are visiting and some have keen interest in the JF-17. Wouldn't this be a bad PR for the jet if we don't fly it. Can you please shed some more light on to it?

Yep. That is the one.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Also had the Vulcan and the A 380 fly in the past couple of hours.

Any news of the Dreamliner ? Or is it a no go ?

I read in some post that JF-17 status status is still variable. It is not confirmed that PAF is just going for a static display.

Requesting all members who are going for the airshow, to collect as much information on JF-17 from there. Any leaflets, brochure or from the authority.. Especially on the avionics, radar, arms to be used, communication [don't forget to ask about the antenna] etc.. This is the best event to collect the right information..

Requesting all members who are going for the airshow, to collect as much information on JF-17 from there. Any leaflets, brochure or from the authority.. Especially on the avionics, radar, arms to be used, communication [don't forget to ask about the antenna] etc.. This is the best event to collect the right information..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone seems to be spying around :)

Well the brochettes would contain the normal specifications, and info about antennas, the UHF/VHF/Data Link would be hard to come by, as these are the best kept secrets. Similarly other counter measure systems, only the potential buyers would be entitled to such info, plus may be export model avionics suite would be different compared to what PAF would be using.

Back
Top Bottom