What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

It might be possible that they JF-17 were in turkey, because in one discussion yesterday someone metíoned turkey is interested may be they saw their performance, radar, avonics in Turky by theirselves.

JF-17frontshotfromAlanWarnesbook.jpg

absolute Beauty ... with the dsi it looks so distinct:pop:

If it made a stop over in Riyadh, then sure some "demos" were done for the saudis.

If it made a stop over in Riyadh, then sure some "demos" were done for the saudis.

In just one day it can't do all the demos for them.

Plus, Riyadh is not yet the confirmed stop over, its rumored to be somewhere in Middle East and KSA seems to be the most probable location.

Confirmation yet awaited.

Plus for any kind of demo, they would be coming to Pakistan where they can be briefed thoroughly, be it the Saudis or Turks or anyone else.

JF-17frontshotfromAlanWarnesbook.jpg

Yaar our JF-17 is looking too sexy. Nazar na lag jaye isai kisi ki. :D

5.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Farnborough&

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Farnborough&

So, there is still hope and chance of JF-17 flying at the show, if they traveled so far by crossing air spaces of difference countries and Europeans ones too, it means its radio system is now compatible or able to interface with the ones being used in Europe, thus it has cleared the main hurdle due to which it was not to be flown.

I have seen a number of aeroplanes training over the skies in the past few days. These include the F16, F18, F22, M346, C130J, M440(about an hour back) and the catalina. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the JF17 fly yet. That is why I am beginning to doubt that it will fly during the air show days.

For the Turkish members here, I can see a Turkish Airforce Awacs on the airfield.

Its the picture of arival of JF 17 in Farnborough....The show will start from 19th and will end of 25th of july...Lot of pics promised by members of PDF. Lets hope they keep their promise.

Thanks for update dude.

In just one day it can't do all the demos for them.

Plus, Riyadh is not yet the confirmed stop over, its rumored to be somewhere in Middle East and KSA seems to be the most probable location.

Confirmation yet awaited.

Plus for any kind of demo, they would be coming to Pakistan where they can be briefed thoroughly, be it the Saudis or Turks or anyone else.

Usually done at taif or somewhere along that side.. possible they made another stopover in between too.

Farnboruogh info says the JF-17's are static..
And they had a low fuel problem as well..

They did not have a "problem" as such. They landed as priority which means that as expected, they did not have a whole lot of fuel left over to loiter while other aircraft landed so they were given priority to land. Since the JF-17s are currently not tanking via IFR, such things are expected.

10-113 landed with its air brakes deployed.

I have seen a number of aeroplanes training over the skies in the past few days. These include the F16, F18, F22, M346, C130J, M440(about an hour back) and the catalina. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the JF17 fly yet. That is why I am beginning to doubt that it will fly during the air show days.

For the Turkish members here, I can see a Turkish Airforce Awacs on the airfield.

All indications at this point are that it will be a "static" display.

Back
Top Bottom