What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Hi,

From your comments---I am assured you---like most educated posters you do not understand 5th gen aircraft design.

So---here it is---for a perfect 5th gen design---all aircraft would be very very very similar to each other---and be a copy of each other.

5th gen design, stealth depends on angles---and you can only create so FEW different angles to stay within the parameters of stealth----.

On a 4.5 gen or older aircraft---you can make million and one design---with enough power---everyone of them would succeed in flying---.

I hope you understand what I am writing---. Let me know if you don't---I will try to explain in easier terms---.

Just wait till sixth gens start coming out. It will be the battle of flying Doritos.

Just wait till sixth gens start coming out. It will be the battle of flying Doritos.
In before the Indians claim the USAF and PLAAF are copying their top secret stealth samosas.

Bringing this thread back on topic though, 6th gen won't really become operational until next decade, would PAF J-10s still be a front-line fighter by then or would they be relegated to 2nd tier strike after PAF acquires 5 gens like J-31/TFX?

Wolf Pack Heading Home
Six J-10C ‘Dragons’ on their way to Kamra, Pakistan from Chengdu, China, as they fly over mighty Karakorum range on a beautiful sunny day (Sixth taking the picture).
FnT9jiNaMAYqMj2

"Like the Cobra, you remain coiled in a loose but compact position & your strike should be felt before it is seen"
J-10CE of No 15 "Cobras" Multirole Squadron whose first shot capability of PL-15/AESA & silent attack of PL-10/IRST ensures a well established deterrence

"Like the Cobra, you remain coiled in a loose but compact position & your strike should be felt before it is seen"
J-10CE of No 15 "Cobras" Multirole Squadron whose first shot capability of PL-15/AESA & silent attack of PL-10/IRST ensures a well established deterrence
Wow, Chinese Rafale looks good :tup:

Wow, Chinese Rafale looks good :tup:
yes bro! Turkey also wants to buy China's Rafale.

I think Turkey is very likely to buy Chinese Rafale. Because Erdogan once again proved that he is a Chinese fan.

I think Turkey is very likely to buy Chinese Rafale. Because Erdogan once again proved that he is a Chinese fan.

Really? That's plain ridiculous and nothing but plain stupid fan-boy thinking: Turkey will never purchase "China's Rafale" aka the J-10 since right that moment all F-16s and any other US system would be dead and why getting J-10Cs when they have the MMU/TFX in the making?

So please - besides all enthusiasm - stop spreading BS as facts! :hitwall: :crazy:

Hi,

It can happen---. Defence procurements are not based on facts in public domain---but pure assumptions---. These are weapons of war---that will change your relationship with your previous allies and new friends---. So---a public disclosure or a statement is the last thing on the buyers / sellers agenda---.

This superstar claimed that Paf will never get the J10 c's---till it landed---.

If turkey does not get the F16's BFD ( short for 'Big Fkn Deal' )---it is not losing anything---but gaining a lot. J-10C is competent and superior to the F16 blk70---( because the US may not release the latest BVR nor will it possibly release the HOBS 9X to turkey )---.

It took a very very longtime for the PAF to divorce itself from american equipment after so many decades of duress---.

They were so satisfied with their new J10's----that the americans could not bear the Paf's decision and had to OVER THROW pakistani govt to slow down / put a stop to the J10C procurement---.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom