What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

the cost of a set J-10C is shipped to Paklstan:
40M US$( Rafale /240M US$)
J-10C + AESA + 4X PL-15 + 2XPL-10 + 3X auxiliary tank

According to the practice of the international arms trade, it usually takes more than a year to pick up the new aircraft after the contract is signed, and sometimes even longer.
PAF get the J-10C in short time. Good luck!:china:

View attachment 823364
View attachment 823365
View attachment 823366
View attachment 823367View attachment 823368
J-10C is only 40 million USD?

:disagree: No PAF gets J-10C without TVC

What the purpose of cobra maneuver??? just showoff??

TVS is more maintenance prone then standard engine
Thank you for your very good reply to the TVC question. So, should we say that we are good on TVC for about a month and then another would ask the same sometime in May ? oh the TVC obsession, where is Dieno ? pulling his hair out somewhere ?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Did we get J-10 C with TVC?

No!! No operational J-10C has this capability

Opps i was expecting it love to see pugachev cobra maneuver, any idea why? since J-10 B have TVC engine.

And one again … NO operational J-10B has this. It is a one-off prototype/demonstrator and I really don‘t know why this is constantly up on the table again and why so many thing it‘s an operational capability?!

No!! No operational J-10C has this capability

And one again … NO operational J-10B has this. It is a one-off prototype/demonstrator and I really don‘t know why this is constantly up on the table again and why so many thing it‘s an operational capability?!

Hi,

I am sure that by now you would have learnt once you have seen a 5th gen aircraft---with capable machine and engineering, a 5th gen aircraft could be designed and manufactured by any nation which desires such.

Why---5th gen aircraft---once seen---shows that the geometry of the aircraft is very limited.

In the case of the 4.5 gen aircraft where the geometry is infinite---th3 5th gen is totally opposite.

There are only so many angles in the fuselage---wings and tail that can be designed.

Now the difference between one design and the other would be the electronics---the material covering the skin.

Can we not have 5th gen avionics and technology in a 4.5 gen fighter ?

Is j10cp or Rafael or f15ex fighter have those ?

If I’m not wrong the F-21 offered to India had 5th Gen DNA from F-35 so it’s a possibility.

What else do you want on the J10C? Can you please elaborate. The answer to the first question is mostly yes but if you asked specifically one could have a discussion.
A

Back
Top Bottom