What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Again, those new batch J-10CEs are NOT yet delivered and even more, when have there been "about 28 J10-C's sitting on the tarmac in china designated for PAF"??
If you think of those spotted in January, those were definitely not for Pakistan since most had PLAAF markings and NONE PAF markings, but surely again you will rant and complain I know nothing since I never published anything technically! :azn:

Hi Deino,

I told posters like you before---you will never be a good COP.

I don't want to expand on this comment at this moment.

Your last comment was not very intelligent and had nothing to do with being technical or my post. You just wanted to stir up some sh-it. I am a little busy today---maybe next time I will respond.

Hi Deino,

I told posters like you before---you will never be a good COP.

I don't want to expand on this comment at this moment.

Your last comment was not very intelligent and had nothing to do with being technical or my post. You just wanted to stir up some sh-it. I am a little busy today---maybe next time I will respond.

And your post was not intelligent at all since it was plain wrong! From all we know, the first Pakistani J-10CE was noted in the public in mid-February 2022 and these were totally unrelated as you try to assume to the masses of J-10Cs for the PLAAF standing at CAC in Febraury 2021!

But since I am busy too, I won't add anything more ... I just wanted to point to the facts in case some think there were already "about 28 J10-C's sitting on the tarmac in china designated for PAF" and "all 25 were delivered", which is both wrong and would you take a bit more care to facts, you would know it. Or maybe you know it but you don't care anyway?!

1656293434077.png

How Pakistan coup up 150 Rafales of IAF in future with just 36 j 10

with a total of

10-12 PL15 armed J10C under belly and on dual racks .. this lethal weapon is more than sufficent to target 3-4 Rafaels at BVR simultaneously ..
36 x4 = 144 Rafaels..

and If went above 36 to lets say 72 to 108 J10C, then game over for Indian airforce for sure..

JF17 with PL 15 on dual racks with 4-8 itself is end of the story for rafaels

J-10C Serial # 22-111 spotted during flight tests. This airframe is the 11th Dragon from 2nd batch for PAF.
View attachment 857866

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

I am wondering---the guy who responded to your post earlier---what did he want to say?

with a total of

10-12 PL15 armed J10C under belly and on dual racks .. this lethal weapon is more than sufficent to target 3-4 Rafaels at BVR simultaneously ..
36 x4 = 144 Rafaels..

and If went above 36 to lets say 72 to 108 J10C, then game over for Indian airforce for sure..

Hi,

Each aircraft is designed for optimum carrying capacity of weapons for a maximum functional use.

The J-10 cannot operate to its maximum efficiency with 1-12 PL15's.

4 is the optimum number for this aircraft.

Just like 2 BVR's is the optimum number for the current JF17's

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

I am wondering---the guy who responded to your post earlier---what did he want to say?

Ok in case someone like you either cannot or does not want to think … here a second try:

22-101
22-102
22-103
22-104
22-105
22-106 = all six J-10CE delivered via first batch

therefore most likely:
22-107
22-108
22-109
22-110
22-111 = the aircraft shown above aka the 5th in the second batch.

Come one, Thinking is not that difficult and even more it does not hurt. But I‘m pretty sure most other members fully understood what i wanted to say, it is only You! :smitten:

with a total of

36 x4 = 144 Rafaels..

It's not an arithmetic game, it's a physics game! He who has mastered physics better would win!!! By the by, coding for the social media companies doesn't count as physics....

Back
Top Bottom