What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

1655252949001.png

How Pakistan coup up 150 Rafales of IAF in future with just 36 j 10
We cant and we shoud not try to. Also why are you assuming that we are going to have just 36 J-10C? Why should build up a sizeable fleet of J-10C. Which in my opinion would be around 100.

Hi,

they are professionals and not rookies---but this appearance is very casual.
My guess is that when he was trying to take a photo, he took his gloves off in order to operate his smartphone.

tbh, if in-flight photos are going to be a thing, the PAF should assign specific aircrew gloves without the fingertips. Not only that but have a designated person in charge of taking photos in-flight in each squadron -- and prohibit everyone else. Finally, tell the designated photographer to upload approved photos to the PAF's official Instagram account (or an official IG account of the squadron).

Ngl I still don't understand what your point is as in general.
His point is, that the pilot is very unprofessional for operating without his gloves on. If he has to eject @ 30000ft over the mountains, he will lose his hands even before he lands on the ground.

We cant and we shoud not try to. Also why are you assuming that we are going to have just 36 J-10C? Why should build up a sizeable fleet of J-10C. Which in my opinion would be around 100.
First save Pakistan economy than may be but this is not good time we waited too long we always very best when making bad decisions which are haunting us

Ngl I still don't understand what your point is as in general.

Hi

" DEY AUR DIL UNKO JO, NAH DEY MUJH KO ZUBAN AUR ".

So---let us use common sense---temp at K2---around -75 deg C. Ejection at that altitude and let us assume a wind blast coming out of the aircraft. Let us say a wind speed o 110 mph---add the numbers and calculate

Do they not teach you any " power of reasoning " at your high school.

Last edited:
Hi

So---let us use common sense---temp at K2---around -75 deg C. Ejection at that altitude and let us assume a wind blast coming out of the aircraft. Let us say a wind speed o 110 mph---add the numbers and calculate

Those gloves won't do shit at that temperature.

My guess is that when he was trying to take a photo, he took his gloves off in order to operate his smartphone.

tbh, if in-flight photos are going to be a thing, the PAF should assign specific aircrew gloves without the fingertips. Not only that but have a designated person in charge of taking photos in-flight in each squadron -- and prohibit everyone else. Finally, tell the designated photographer to upload approved photos to the PAF's official Instagram account (or an official IG account of the squadron).
While working for specialty chemicals MNC(STAHL), there was an specific R&D requirements from European leather gloves manufacturer requested to address that particular problem (smart phone/devise friendly) and we were almost there before I left.

Hi

I think the power of reasoning was failed to have been taught by your kind at high school....

I think the power of reasoning was failed to have been taught by your kind at hig

I think the power of reasoning was failed to have been taught by your kind at high school....
Hi,

My kind did---I know it because I did it.

Your kind did not give a ra'ts behind---.

Things of common survival----general common sense don't need to be taught.

Just a moment---sorry---I realize that most pakistanis have never lived in real real cold weather.

When a thin shalwar and open tow chappal is the dress of choice---for that person--sever cold has no meaning.

Last edited:
Hi,

My kind did---I know it because I did it.

Your kind did not give a ra'ts behind---.

Thins of common survival----general common sense don't need to be taught.

Just a moment---sorry---I realize that most pakistanis have never lived in real real cold weather.

When a thin shalwar and open tow chappal is the dress of choice---for that person--sever cold has no meaning.
Have lived in -30 Celsius temperature ranges for over a decade. And little Mastan it was a joke, my apologies if it woke you up or you didn't like it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom