What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Since PAF has inducted J-10Cs in her fleet, it is most appropriate to have a dedicated thread where members can share info or discuss their opinions, instead of doing the same in other irrelevant threads.

One of the hot issues which is under discussion is its engine and TOT. This topic is being aggressively discussed in JF-17 Block 3 thread.

Moderator @The Eagle and PDF Think Tank Consultant @araz are requested to transfer all posts concerning PAF J 10C for ease of other surfing members to gain valuable info about this aircraft.
Thank you for your post. Firstly I agree we should all stick to the thread. Secondly no think tank has powers to move posts.
If you look at Messiach's post it specifically said PAF will need TOT for FADEC from Lyalca Saturn. Now that got me thinking if we get TOT for the FADEC can we get it on the RD series or not. Now I am a total infant when it comes to engineering matters but one wonders whether this is the reason PAF is going to go for it as well.
As mentioned I maybe totally wrong and happy to be corrected bit just throwing it out there.
A

In case anyone skeptical about J-10's all weather capabilities.

1646077883902.png

Any solid info on initial number for induction as 25 seems non sense
25 are more than enough to make a squadron. It's not that bad number! 36 would have made 2 squadrons.

I think sheikh was told that till 23rd March you would have 25 jets ready in Pakistani colors to take part in the parade. So a few of them would take part in the parade and the constant supply would continue till initial order of unknown quantity is completed. I am sure PAF would never tell the number they are aiming for.

Can only be disclosed if someone update us on Ministry of Defence acquisition expenditures document of the ongoing year

I only refer to the statement. I think if you were to hold this contest tomorrow the J10 will lose out. If you were to hold it 3-5 yrs from now the J10 will stand a chance to win . the experience of pilots on the platform is an important factor.
Can't deny the pilot's experience part but F-16s in PAF inventory are no match for the latest Vigorous Dragon in A-A combat. Highly effective radar, latest ew suite, more lethal BVR missile, wide angle HOBS WVR missiles. It's a beast. PAF would already have evaluated J-10C against thunders, fighting falcons and flankers before taking a purchasing decision.

Last edited:
Who is flying them? Pakistani or Chinese pilot's???
I just got the first three very clear images, but still from CAC
Plz share them here!
Is it not possible to fly over the clouds?
Perhaps it has to do with snowy cold weather. Planes generally have issue of ice forming on the wings and the fuselage during lengthy flights, which could result in an accident. The planes are treated before take off with ice resistant showers.

Just a wild guess though.

So does the IAF. Comparisons of potential competitor weapons in isolation have their use and should not be avoided by appeal to the synced nature of modern warfare. It is highly likely that these platforms will engage the enemy while disconnected from their C4ISR - as Abhinandan was obliged to.
I have busted the myth of those fake infographics don't wanna send here as it would derail the topic if you are interested then tag me a relevant thread so I would debunk the whole Indian bias of that fake infographic and would provide you a reality check

Still no pics of J-10C I'm Pakistan?View attachment 819635
J-19CP
پشاور میں نظر آ گیا
Lol it's a fighter plane, not an Eid's moon 🌜 :rofl: :omghaha:

The "Beast of the east" SU-30MKI was dispatched and others ran away with their tales between their legs.
There's a lot more to air combat than just radar range.
Higher radar range also means the enemy can pickup your radar signals and know your location and send an anti radiation missile your way.
Don't worry I have spotted the scam in that deceptive infographic. It's totally fake made to just boost the ego of Indians. Highly exaggerated indian radar ranges vs highly downgraded Pakistani radars, missile ranges.

Last edited:
So does the IAF. Comparisons of potential competitor weapons in isolation have their use and should not be avoided by appeal to the synced nature of modern warfare. It is highly likely that these platforms will engage the enemy while disconnected from their C4ISR - as Abhinandan was obliged to.
Contact me and I would trash that fake picture with simple kindergarten maths question of subtraction. It was a fake comparison done by Indian disinfo lab

With the permission of admins if I can post an image here plz! To debunk a lie.

The scale is fake and biased itself. PAF fighters ranges are heavily downgraded
and IAF jets exaggerated over max.

Just a test case:
KLJ-7 V2 has a reported range of 105KM and KLJ-7A around 150KM at least. These may be more than that.

By using the top scale whose total value is 200, I would chalk out ranges of the thunders radars. By simple maths

200-105=95 so the KLJ-7 V2 range should not be less than at point 95 on top scale, which is marked as the blue line.

200-150=50 so the KLJ-7A range should not be less than at point 50 on top scale, which is marked in as green line.

Maths can't lie but indian sources surely can.

And everything else are also lies. J-10CP would have definitely better range than JF-17 Block 3 due to bigger radar antenna. And the missile ranges of the PAF are also shortened as are the radar ranges just to deceive the people and brag about Rafale as they did with Su-30MKIs. Typical baniya minds.

IMG_20220301_002233.jpg

Last edited:

Just a test case:
KLJ-7 V2 has a reported range of 105KM and KLJ-7A around 150KM at least. These may be more than that.

By using the top scale whose total value is 200, I would chalk out ranges of the thunders radars. By simple maths

200-105=95 so the KLJ-7 V2 range should not be less than at point 95 on top scale, which is marked as the blue line.

200-150=50 so the KLJ-7A range should not be less than at point 50 on top scale, which is marked in as green line.

And everything else are also lies. J-10CP would have definitely better range than JF-17 Block 3 due to bigger radar antenna. And the missile ranges of the PAF are also shortened as are the radar ranges just to deceive the people and brag about Rafale as they did with Su-30MKIs. Typical baniya minds.

View attachment 819644

Irrespective of BS data spewed in this graph. Look at the sanghi audacity. On one side they are calling tejas ( A french design, israeli radar, US engine and Russian AAMs as Indian) while on the other side JF-17 is a Chinese product. LOL

Just a test case:

View attachment 819644
By this comparison of we imagine the correct value of J-10CP which would be an improvement over than the KLJ-7A radar and water down a bit the hyped up Rafale. Then J-10CP can take on Rafale one on one quite easily and would smoke any other Indian fighter in BVR engagement ranges. Still the Indian Rafale has to show it's capability as it's been claimed by Indians, if they really possess the meteor missile or not.

On top of that PAF have far superior data link synergy amongst it's platforms, so would fight like 1 cohesive force in contrast to IAF's isolated bits and pieces.

We would be in better shape to repeat Operation swift retort at any given day for the foreseeable future. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom