What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

from the Chinese perspective;

Pakistan's acquisition of Chinese J-10C fighter jets significant for both sides: analysts

Chinese comparison

1645377311745.png

from the Chinese perspective;

Pakistan's acquisition of Chinese J-10C fighter jets significant for both sides: analysts
Actually, J-10 export only targets closed allies and selected partners. Chinese are more likely to keep J-10 a secret since it is one of our main fighter in the frontline. Export are always secondary.

Salaam

Took me a few days to get through the whole thread. Very entertaining though.

My question is what role would J10CP fit in the PAF war doctrine? If operation 'swift retort' were to happen again with J10s present, what role would have gone to the J10s?

P.s @MastanKhan and @V. Makarov is there a reason why you both have the same profile picture? Is it a picture of you two? Thank you.

J-10c will provide top cover, F-16 and and JF-17 medium cover.

For the Indian Air Force, Tejas will provide ground cover as they will be riding on top of a truck

Joke!

In fact, every aero engines smoke, that included western and american engine. It just depend on how much.

In my opinion as long as it isn’t visible from 5KM away it should be fine. For F-4 and Mig-29 the smoke was persistent and visible from a long distance, which exposed it during aerial combat.

Its the same with anything - I told no one and landed in Pakistan and by the time I went back from the visit half of the 300+ people extended family knew even after we asked to tell no one.
try reverse psychology. it might work.

seems like a photoshop. the flag on the tail is not faded and not aligned to distance and murky atmosphere. its made clearer to stand out as Pakistani flag.
I hope I am wrong but every image shared so far seems to be photoshopped and slipped into the internet to be picked up by eager Pakistani boys to spread as authentic.
I will like to see a motion clip with the flag as clear as that to convince myself. I am not doubting the hype at all I am just aware of the habit of shameless lying and exaggerating as a national habit.

I think your scenario can only fit a WVR situation. No way, a T-38 can beat a F-22 in BVRAAM no matter what, unless F-22 malfunction.

I believe it was WVR, yes. The details are available online. A simple google search can be useful if you are interested in the details.

try reverse psychology. it might work.

seems like a photoshop. the flag on the tail is not faded and not aligned to distance and murky atmosphere. its made clearer to stand out as Pakistani flag.
I hope I am wrong but every image shared so far seems to be photoshopped and slipped into the internet to be picked up by eager Pakistani boys to spread as authentic.
I will like to see a motion clip with the flag as clear as that to convince myself. I am not doubting the hype at all I am just aware of the habit of shameless lying and exaggerating as a national habit.
Are you challenging Sheikh Saab ?!!? 23rd March it is then...

Hi,

Wonderful a people that the americans are---they have miserably failed with managing pakistan---and for what----36 F16's---36 fckng lousy F16's that would not have made a hair move on the merican forehead---and yet they chose to do so.

The blamed pakistan for all their failures in AFG and made it their whipping boy---. Such a shame to do such a thing to an ally that would go all out to make the americans happy. Oh well.

First the Tomahawk---then the JF17 and now the J10's---and we may learn in a few years about a stealth helicopter---.

Only if Pakistan had opted for Yemen crisis---it would be militarily and financially secure to stand a major crisis.
US is running operation in every corner of the world. Pakistan is one of 195 countries. Let me put it this way without going into details. About 10+ years ago, while trying to get clearance to travel to Pakistan on a week leave, I was told by a person with a classified report on Pakistan, “Relationship is Ok, but Pakistan(s) can go (turn) to shit anytime” . That’s my travel advisory.

So this is where Pakistan stand as far as US is concerned, even before Bin-laden was found. So I wouldn’t sweat much over the relationships. Goras aren’t stupid, that have done their homework on country (economy, geopolitics, people sentiments and near term potential) before formulating their policy.

Last edited:
J-10c will provide top cover, F-16 and and JF-17 medium cover.

For the Indian Air Force, Tejas will provide ground cover as they will be riding on top of a truck

Joke!
they are going to use Tejas for decoys at the airport.. HAL will push them around using their employess or donkey cartsz

Only if Pakistan had opted for Yemen crisis---it would be militarily and financially secure to stand a major crisis.
… and Syria.

I would have totally gone for a deal, that would have eliminated most if not all of Pakistan foreign debt. How is this country planning to survive while paying 45% of budget to foreign banks.

Hi,

Wonderful a people that the americans are---they have miserably failed with managing pakistan---and for what----36 F16's---36 fckng lousy F16's that would not have made a hair move on the merican forehead---and yet they chose to do so.

The blamed pakistan for all their failures in AFG and made it their whipping boy---. Such a shame to do such a thing to an ally that would go all out to make the americans happy. Oh well.

First the Tomahawk---then the JF17 and now the J10's---and we may learn in a few years about a stealth helicopter---.

after eating 100 onions and receiving 100 lashes , some say that Pakistan is getting a chance to rectify diplomatic mismanagement regarding Yemen Pakistan got cat lives you see.

.... Bhai..... Please.... Indians are also human.... Let them sleep peacefully....

Welcome back to PDF... after long time.... bro

Latest hahal bird..... 😁 View attachment 817002
I hope its genuine halal and not just a stamp on the tail of Chinese airforce jet by a Pakistani believer.

Back
Top Bottom