What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

First direct and official confirmation of J10C induction by PAF.

watch after 6.00

Though the news source was posted by someone in New PAF fighter plane doctrine earlier today but I believe , the news itself deserved a new thread since there still have been an ambiguity about J10C induction into PAF until now.

Sheikh Rasheed always been a big mouth but nevertheless he is an interior minister of Pakistan right now. No joke!
special tagging @Zarvan : d
Sheikhu zindabad at last someone officially broke silence about J-10C induction. PAK Armed forces are becoming more and more enigmatic and tight lipped as the time passes by.
Let's see....
I can't trust sheeda Tali statements
But don't forget that "sheeda Tali" is pindi boy and have always been really close to our military's top brass. :D

Yes, exactly......especially when Imran Khan was so considerate with his Dharna; right?

On a serious note, J-10C against Rafale!!! I wonder how good the J-10C are and how they would perform against Rafale, Spectra and the French BVR.
Pl-15 on J-10 would balance out French BVR. It's a stated policy of PAF that they would retain upper hand in BVR engagements and outrange PAF no matter what. As long as Govt of Pakistan have $$ to pay or take loan our armed forces would maintain a certain qualitative edge over its prime adversary

No one is willing to sale BVRs to Egypt, indian rafales coming with better equipment
True, but there are rumor that Egypt will get meteor.
Also MBDA SCALP cruise missile appeared for the first time in official Egyptian military media.

Pl-15 on J-10 would balance out French BVR. It's a stated policy of PAF that they would retain upper hand in BVR engagements and outrange PAF no matter what. As long as Govt of Pakistan have $$ to pay or take loan our armed forces would maintain a certain qualitative edge over its prime adversary

It is not just about the Missile(s) but the SPECTRA suite on Rafale which sets the French jets apart from most competition. With SPECTRA, the Jets virtually become stealth and do not appear on enemy sensors.

god damn we want stealth even j31 for hell sake :hitwall:
Bhai jb IMF se dollars mang rahy hon to procurement announce ni ki jati. Backlash ata ha. Ho skta ha J-31 bh araha hoo.
25 Jets in single flypast? Last time Noor Khan did it with F-86s ...16 Jets were included if i am not wrong.
Probably confused the fly past with induction of 25 jets.

"On February 2, 1958, a formation of 16 PAF F-86 Sabre aircraft performed a loop for the first time during an air display at Masroor Air Base at Karachi".

Also:

25 Jets means one and a half squadron will be delivered soon. Rest (11 Nos.) will be delivered on wards ...

So this means in March, PAF inbound J10C will hit Pakistani airspace . All those sky watchers brace yourself for the photos during the rehearsals ....lets see who will post the first pictures here on the pdf before the official event

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom