What's new

:: PAF Helmets & Oxygen Masks ::

If you don't mind me asking that relative what plane he fly?
As @Knuckles pointed out (above) that the JHMCS would be give away, however, not everyone is familiar to it.

The JHMCS (Joint Head Mount Cueing System) is like an add on to the current Helmet being used by the PAF. For further details, check the first post on page 1.

Below is an image of what it looks like... and yes, it only for the F-16.

PAF - F-16 Pilot.jpg

I'll ask someone from home to send me another one. I'm not in Pakistan at the moment.

I'm not that koja :D

Haha this belongs to someone in my immediate family. He actually has 2 of these. This is a spare one. The other one is at the base paired with a JHMCS.

No asked me about my background :D

But these pictures should do it. I'm sure my friends here will find the second one the most interesting. :enjoy:

View attachment 594514 View attachment 594515

atleast we know you have a beard if i am not wrong. what is that file in your hand, seems having some govt logo. it is something related to the place you are standing?

1.jpg
Haha this belongs to someone in my immediate family. He actually has 2 of these. This is a spare one. The other one is at the base paired with a JHMCS.
Wa-ji-wha, I can't get my own brother to lend me his BMW over the weekend - and you've got people handing you their [spare] helmet.
s-l300.jpg

so now we are using helicopter helmet for jf 17?
The first video is about Helicopter Helmets which is the LH250, however, in the end of the video the rep clearly talks about Fast Jet Ejection Seat Helmet which is the LA100 which is worn by the PAF.

Its (also) being used by the French Air Force on the mighty Rafales...

casqueTAO-adapt.jpg

la100_7_1.jpg

jf2Ho2R.jpg

This is a fantastic helmet. I've seen it being used with the HGU helmet's oxygen mask swapped for its original one.
Yeah, based on the images of the PAF Pilot (above) on the JF-17 - thats exactly what they've done.

The first video is about Helicopter Helmets which is the LH250, however, in the end of the video the rep clearly talks about Fast Jet Ejection Seat Helmet which is the LA100 which is worn by the PAF.

casqueTAO-adapt.jpg

la100_7_1.jpg

jf2Ho2R.jpg

Yeah, based on the images of the PAF Pilot (above) on the JF-17 - thats exactly what they've done.

Is it like a JHMCS kit???

casqueTAO-adapt.jpg

la100_7_1.jpg

jf2Ho2R.jpg

I saw it on with some Mirage 2000-9 pilots and some AL Fursan pilots.

Is it like a JHMCS kit???
No, its just the Shell, like the Gentex we use.

The JHMCS we use is an add-on (Visor) by Rockwell Collins, which replaces the conventional visor on the Gentex.
https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Pro...plays/Joint-Helmet-Mounted-Cueing-System.aspx

However, in the case of the MSA Gallet LA100, they have a similar HMS (Helmet Mounted System) by the !sraeli firm Elbit Systems. Those guys have done the HMS for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
https://elbitsystems.com/about-us-major-activities-helmet-mounted-systems/

But if you wish to read up on the new Helmet the PAF have acquired for the JF-17, click on the brochure (below)
https://tigerperformance.com/img/cms/MSA-Gallet-Helicopter-Helmet-Brochure.pdf

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom