What's new

PAF going for MI-35 attack helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes, there is no harm in building a positive foreign policy between the two of you.

the TWO of who? You are confusing apples with oranges!! The US doesn't need a 'positive foreign policy'. It's foreign policy lies within its military industrial complex and it'll always be aggressive and ahead of the world!!!
There will be many regional powers over the next decade and half, including India, Brazil, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Pakistan (smaller than others if economy doesn't take off correctly). Super power will remain the US. China and Russia will be two major powers a level below the US so you can call them the big two. So these two will have a similar foreign policy and alliances.

the TWO of who? You are confusing apples with oranges!! The US doesn't need a 'positive foreign policy'. It's foreign policy lies within its military industrial complex and it'll always be aggressive and ahead of the world!!!
There will be many regional powers over the next decade and half, including India, Brazil, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Pakistan (smaller than others if economy doesn't take off correctly). Super power will remain the US. China and Russia will be two major powers a level below the US so you can call them the big two. So these two will have a similar foreign policy and alliances.

US should talk about policies when it cab build levees high enough to protect New Orleans from Hurricanes
US is a nation running on "FAKE money" and loans
:no:

Its Auto sector is good as dead

Its job creation is flawed running on bail out funds which will run out after new elections :undecided: which is when they will need to sell 100 billion worth of weapons to Middle east ;)

every thing will be clear we have wait for next week when general kayni going to russia then we know what we are going to get

kindly provide link for bolded part.thanks
I did the analysis, because US is meeting its short fall of helicopter by ordering Kazan and rest of NATO countries following the same pattern. Its cheap and quick.

Mi-35 is ugly as hell. Should go for Chinese one instead.
ugly has nothing to do with the choppers its the electronic suite that really matter I wish the military decision maker is way reasonable than guys>

Philippines with India, Japan, Brazil and Iran looks interesting but where is Philippine is please on world map.?????.

1. PAF dosnt operate armed helos.
2. Russia will not the same to either PA or PAF

best to close this thread based on someones imagination...!

ugly has nothing to do with the choppers its the electronic suite that really matter I wish the military decision maker is way reasonable than guys>

First off its nothing substantiated at the official level. Secondly Russia doesnt sell weaponry to Pakistan. Thirdly its not just the electronics suite that matters in a heli......lastly Its a forum where members express themselves, lets not try to be a buzzkill for the sake of pointless critique.

First off its nothing substantiated at the official level. Secondly Russia doesnt sell weaponry to Pakistan. Thirdly its not just the electronics suite that matters in a heli......lastly Its a forum where members express themselves, lets not try to be a buzzkill for the sake of pointless critique.
Good so what matter else beside the electronic suite can you enlighten please.

I think one severe drawback of the Hind is it's low service ceiling. That's one reason we couldnt use them in Kargil

I think one severe drawback of the Hind is it's low service ceiling. That's one reason we couldnt use them in Kargil

Mi-35 is ugly as hell. Should go for Chinese one instead.

Ugly?! Do you even have eyes?

images

Never smile at the alligator...

Anyway, I really doubt if this transaction would ever materialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom