What's new

PAF going for MI-35 attack helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time US fought with a country using gunships, at its equal. None.
they fought in somalia, it all ended in the black hawk down, dont you remember. my friend!

A Blackhawk is a transport helo. Not a gunship. Gulf War 1 is more better comparison.

A Blackhawk is a transport helo. Not a gunship. Gulf War 1 is more better comparison.

somalian war could be described as the biggest guhship hello war or action in the history in which. gunship & every other availble hello went in?
gulf war hving a role of them, but thats after real airforce rolldown on iraq?

somalian war could be described as the biggest guhship hello war or action in the history in which. gunship & every other availble hello went in?
gulf war hving a role of them, but thats after real airforce rolldown on iraq?

No it was not the biggest gunship helo war in history as you said. Don't even know where you got that. Perhaps you should look into what the Apaches did during Gulf War. Especially in the beginning and how many tanks they destroyed.

Very Ironic development if you ask me........

India is getting Advanced Apache Low Bow upgrade from Mi35, while Pakistan is thinking of buying Mi-35 to replace their Cobra.........

I don't think anyone in this world can see this development.....Maybe the Indian Air Forcecould try and sell their Mi-35 stock to Pakistan.....:lol:

On a more serious note.

I reckon since Indian is getting the new Apache, Pakistani should either get Eurocopter Tiger or Apache to counter this move, Z-10or Mi35 is no league than the mighty Apache..........

India is getting Advanced Apache Low Bow upgrade from Mi35, while Pakistan is thinking of buying Mi-35 to replace their Cobra.........

I don't think anyone in this world can see this development.....Maybe the Indian Air Forcecould try and sell their Mi-35 stock to Pakistan.....:lol:

On a more serious note.

I reckon since Indian is getting the new Apache, Pakistani should either get Eurocopter Tiger or Apache to counter this move, Z-10or Mi35 is no league than the mighty Apache..........

Our forces only buy per as our requirement.

We are not the US. We don't have need for latest tech for invasion.

India can get Apaches, but does not concern us. We can bring them down.

We need some decent choppers to counter militants.

Our forces only buy per as our requirement.

We are not the US. We don't have need for latest tech for invasion.

India can get Apaches, but does not concern us. We can bring them down.

We need some decent choppers to counter militants.

Not that you need to counter India move by move, as you said Pakistan does not have the budget ready like we do in the US.

However, in this case, then it will be your best against their worse and their best against your worse. In a case of war, you need to keep punching India and dealt blows to them if you want to survive as they have more money and resource than you do, your only way to get out of any war alive is to deal a serious enough strike yourselves (or the pretext of you can do it) to either discourage or deter your enemy, in this case, it should always be India.

Hence you need a bigger punch if your depth is not good at all.

On a more serious note.

A bit of a misunderstanding here.The news clip mentions that "P.A.F." is showing interest in the Mi-35. The cobras are maintained by the army aviation.
P.A.F. haven't operated any attack helicopter before.That just arouses our interest of what they are interested in.

Regarding the perception of cobras being replaced by something like Mi-35, that would've been a retarding development.

Why MI-35 when there is the chinese Z-10?

I am sure its Bias news of Mi-35s and even of ATAK too. PAA is just planning to have some good numbers of Z-10 and if PAC has joined with Chinese then Z-10P will going to be produced at PAC from this year. I am sure that the total requirement would be about 110 Z-10P(of each block).

No it was not the biggest gunship helo war in history as you said. Don't even know where you got that. Perhaps you should look into what the Apaches did during Gulf War. Especially in the beginning and how many tanks they destroyed.

the day it all happened , i was on duty on those goddam somalian grounds, serving the dam UN, saving americans!
they were the reason for what some of our officers & soilders got killed my friend?
but for hello war that was the biggest one, even in a single day/night its still the biggest of the missions by hellos?
in iraq yes they hve done a great job, along with covering airforce?
but they never went against a even enemy?
in war modest of machines can go down in a blink of a second, it all depends on commander,s plan?
biggest example here of thailand limited war with combodia in which 3 of F-16 by thai airforce went down against unknown ground hits?

the day it all happened , i was on duty on those goddam somalian grounds, serving the dam UN, saving americans!
they were the reason for what some of our officers & soilders got killed my friend?
but for hello war that was the biggest one, even in a single day/night its still the biggest of the missions by hellos?
in iraq yes they hve done a great job, along with covering airforce?
but they never went against a even enemy?
in war modest of machines can go down in a blink of a second, it all depends on commander,s plan?
biggest example here of thailand limited war with combodia in which 3 of F-16 by thai airforce went down against unknown ground hits?

Define your definition of an even enemy? The Iraqi military or Somalian militia?

You need to forget Mi-35 and get your hands on any of these:

AIR_AH-64D_Block-III_Structures_Test_Flight_lg.jpg

Russian-Iraq-Attack-Helicopter-Mi-28NE.jpg

33480-4-f.jpg

Deliveries of t-129 has started..

Pak should wait little more and choose for t-129 a real modern dedicated attack helicopter.
we both r one Turky and Pak we Pakistani love all muslims all over the world. though we are called tarrarist but we love Islam and our Muslims.

On a more serious note.

Why does PA need Longbow to attack cave rats? Mi-35 will do a better job for PA because it is low cost, decent armament, and durability.
PA may still may acquire T-129 for eastern front. So Mi-35 and T-129 will be a great combo for PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom