What's new

PAF going for MI-35 attack helicopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In large regions without mountains, it's a very effective heli. But I think Pakistan should think twice. Cauz with these chopper, PA or PAF or whatever will fight against insurgery, in mountainous places. So Mi-35 will fail in there. If we look into geograpy of Pakistan, I'd go with AH-1Z King Cobra, Apache, EuroCopter Tiger or T-129 ATAK

what ever the case we are going to have to wait till election because it all depends on who's the next pm

Ugly?! Do you even have eyes?

images
As compared to the fat pig above this one really looks like a helicopter
Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+by+asian+defence+%25285%2529.jpg

6-29-2012_56509_l.jpg

Yes this is great Pak should go for it and must try to get rid of american Choppers.
T129 is good if we can get it independently as a free state.
Chines Gun ship Z9c type is low price and good replacement of Pak old age Mi17.
Mi 35 is old model but still a good option for Pak Army.
Pak China and Russia can work together for Asian Defence.
If Pak and China work together on making a advance copy of Mi35 it would be too good a new model Chopper with advance system is good then old Model Mi35 they can have Russian or Europen engin.

they are not gonna provide attack helos but maybe transport one and moderate tech of air defence just insufficient for defence on great effort but PAF want S-300 like high attitufe systems from Russ in long run……:wave:

Any thing for defence is better than nothing I like to have advance copy of Mi35 joint work of PakChina if they make it.

Afghan mujahideen called this 'satan's chariot'.Its a very capable bird and a better option for COIN ops rather than AT duty for which mi-28N is more suitable.Its troop/gunship dual role is invaluable.But pakistan should make sure spares supply is reliable before committing to a deal.Otherwise the chopper is perfect for PAA.

you mean z-9G ? :)

can also go for Z-10 if china wants to sell

how about Ka-52 from Russia ? l like its look and armaments :D

Z-9 is not dedicated gunship,and doesn't have the speed or armour of mi-35.

Deliveries of t-129 has started..

Pak should wait little more and choose for t-129 a real modern dedicated attack helicopter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom