What's new

PAF Future Leading Aircraft

Erm I'm British (born and raised) we never wanted the Grippen. I was speaking about the needs of the land of my ancestors, and yes the EriEye is the only thing on offer.
I'm also referring to the Tranche 3A. But it's a non-started as Pakistan does not have the funds.

I know about your flags, and I was also talking about Pakistan.
I think the U.K. has a single Gripen, but may get more...
At least SAAB is hoping for that.

http://saabgroup.com/sv/Media/news-...e-Test-Pilots-School-continues-use-of-Gripen/

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/gripen-aggressor-targets-uk-us-requirements-441052/

Not possible based on Su-27/Su-30MK Russian wont allow Chinese to sell it to Pakistan, design is Russian/soviet intellectual property :disagree:
Hi a little bit disagreement with you once china fully start putting their own engines on these planes it is very much possible for Pakistan to get these
Thanks

since whn did the chinese care about it

i doubt Chinese will care

Thy gave us f7 bcz thy know we reqd thm in a very large nmbrs plus thy have to export to other countries , now thy know that we can only buy 20-40 twin engine planes so hopefully thy will not take risk

Puter!! tumhari khali hay ya ni... PAF ki kabhi ni hoti
I m nothing.
the thing is we are losing our pilots flying those junks, and you know nobody cares, who gives a damn when a pilot dies, some days of mourning and back to normal.
Its all about money. we are told openly that we have the best pilots in the world but nobody talks about the junk these pilots are flying.

You are new here, money has been discussed a lot on this forum.
Mr. @MastanKhan threads can found on that issue.

I m nothing.
the thing is we are losing our pilots flying those junks, and you know nobody cares, who gives a damn when a pilot dies, some days of mourning and back to normal.
Its all about money. we are told openly that we have the best pilots in the world but nobody talks about the junk these pilots are flying.

Its the F-16 obsession. PAF wants to get more used or new F-16's, just like it rounded up a hundred Mirages eventually. PAF has got its hands on F-16's spares even during sanctions, so PAF sees no issues with that otherwise PAF would have jumped on a new aircraft by now. Have you not observed that the fighter induction in PAF is there but only F-16's in past few years. JF-17 is a domestic induction which will continue regardless of any other fighter induction in PAF.

Statements by PAF and other officials come out as looking for new aircrafts like 5th gen and even conducting domestic ventures. Cost issue or budget may not be a hurdle since PA and PN are acquiring new weapon systems also. PAF has looked at every available option out there but practically PAF seems to be looking only for the F-16's.

Do you really know what happened with PAF during Kargil war when they had to keep F-16s flying for CAP?? Spare stock of F-16 was depleted and it was not possible to keep F-16s on continuous CAP.

You are new here, money has been discussed a lot on this forum.
Mr. @MastanKhan threads can found on that issue.
Thank you very much.
Every one has its own opinion. in the end its obvious that we have not enough resources to buy a new plane.

and by the way being new here doesn't mean that a person know nothing.

Thank you very much.
Every one has its own opinion. in the end its obvious that we have not enough resources to buy a new plane.

and by the way being new here doesn't mean that a person know nothing.
Apart form opinions, it's not bad to check some interesting facts

Do you really know what happened with PAF during Kargil war when they had to keep F-16s flying for CAP?? Spare stock of F-16 was depleted and it was not possible to keep F-16s on continuous CAP.

Sir it was a flaw or miss communication between PAF and PA. The PAF was not made part whole operation so PAF was not mantaing required stocks for war situation. The same thing came suddenly on Paf and they tried to catch up with situation in best possible way. For F16s even if they are not updated they still can play an important role as second tier jets in A2A engagements. However PAF has to manage enough spares stocks or to assure their supply even in any future sanctions if they want to add up their F16 inventory.

One things for sure paf jo bhi decide karae par yeh zehan muen rakhae iaf ka next gen aircraft f35 hi hona hai so decide accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom