What's new

PAF Future Leading Aircraft

Its high maintenance & operational cost is very high. Rafales and Grippen are also expensive one but comparatively has less maintenance and operational cost to Flankers.

Cost to buy Euro canards rafale with full load of their hyper expensive weapons
$200 million each

Saudi paying pay more than this for each F15 silent eagle

F16/52 was 800million for 8 planes with weapons package which Pakistan decided too costly

Su35 is 85 million each on its own without weapons

Take your pick Pakistan
Your buying thunders for 25million each just to see the difference

$200 million each

F16/52 was 800million for 8 planes with weapons package which Pakistan decided too costly

Take your pick Pakistan

Thunder is good for our health, then might be better to jump on 5th gen chinese jet , pakistan may not be able to operate both 4.5 and 5th gen jet bcz both will be new induction and huge investemnt will be reqd which we can get in a case if someone among us can find "Alladin ka chiragh" otherwise seems a little difficult

PAF curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem India neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem JF17 jahaz.Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus.

Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus Modi ki dhui. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi F-16. Nam eget dui. Khatara etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing USA sem neque sed ipsum.

Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. PAF donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt.

Modo possumus loqui de hoc. Non possumus facere quod absque pecunia pro rebus reddere. Sed certe hoc non potest habere graves errores amet qui huius sceleris reus Indorum linguis novis.

$200 million each
Take your pick Pakistan

Our neighbour is quite right!

Q. Is the Thunder worth a Rafale / MKI / F-16?
A. No, say 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 respectively ... for sake of argument.

Fine! But if it is worth a fourth of a Rafale by price as well,
it means PAF can field "fou' times' amany" right? 4 x more ?
Which evens things out; potentially levels the playing field?
The same applies if its smaller size etc make the Thunder
field a third the power of the MKI for a third
or less of the price.

Except that for the F-16s, PAF knows both ends of the equation.
So if the airmen think the Thunder can do more than half the
job the Falcons do and considering they only cost a fourth of the
price, buying more JF-17s saves money to ... m'well, buy more!?!

And, people in Pakistan are paid and PAC profits from Thunders ...
so the money stays in-house and reaps some export profits too!

That's what is gained by locally producing a fighter jet. :pakistan:

The above is a circular reasoning of sorts although functional
so don't hesitate to re-read it a couple times if in doubt. :yes4:

And with that, great day to all, Tay.

Last edited:
Dear members , Our JF-17 is here to replace all F-6s and F-7s , JF-17 block III with all latest goodies will cost us 30 to 40 million $$$ each(full package with armament).
We can build 200+ of them to have numbers and some good advance tech in air as cheap(low price) as possible.
And F-16s have 15+ years life left in them.
Now move on to Mirages , we have to replace them in next 10 years max. They are old and there tech is getting old with the eqm they carry.
So my take on advance next Gen bird is , Replace Mirages with any available heavy bird like EFTs ,SU-35s or J-11Ds , if EFT is available go for it we have 10 years, start buying them ASAP , if we can manage to buy 80 birds until 2030 that will give us 12+ years for collecting or arranging funds (for money).
If we go for J-11D same will be the case (for money) . But they will cost less then EFTs.
Both birds have advantages and disadvantages , like J-11D can go with JF-17 (throw link 17) and EFT can go with F-16s (link-16).
And the money we are spending on Mirages can go to new bird )what ever we chose or available) , We have to move on from Mirages , France will not give us any thing or I better say there is no advance Mirages to replace old ones.
I will say it again , Replace Mirages with new Heavy Bird . That will cost us less and also replace our old tech birds with new better and advance tech ones , don't forget PAF have to replace + birds until 2020 (as per reports and old threads on PDF).
Please don't waist more time, we are already way behind then our enemy............

Note: People will come after me and will say EFT or J-11 or Su-35 are expensive we cant afford them , My answer to them is , Yes they are , every advance and latest tech bird is expensive , just look at our JF-17 block III price(when it comes out) . To me issue is availability and will power (will and strategy of PAF) not money , if they are available PAF can manage to buy them , as I said we can replace our Mirages in 10 years with any of them.

Last edited:
Dear members , .
So my take on advance next Gen bird is , Replace Mirages with any available heavy bird like EFTs ,SU-35s or J-11Ds , if EFT is available go for it we have 10 years, start buying them ASAP , if we can manage to buy 80 birds until 2030 that will give us 12+ years for collecting or arranging funds (for money).

$$$$$$ 20 billion is what 80 euro fighters will cost you. with weapons training and infrastructure development

That's likes more than the entire FOREX reserve of Pakistan

24 times the COST of THOSE USA F16/52 which PAF declined to pay $800 million for last year.

Looking at things realistically the cost to buy a truly world class late 4th generation fighter of twin engines is simply out of reach. THE PAF will only achieve this if

1. China provides J11 on some interest free loan basis
2. Some other financial benefactor provides the grant aid for a euro canard purchase

For THOSE suggesting fifth generation tht is well over ten years away IF AT ALL

Its high maintenance & operational cost is very high.

I'm really curious. What makes you believe that I mean what is your the source of info my friend?

Fine! But if it is worth a fourth of a Rafale by price as well,
it means PAF can field "fou' times' amany" right? 4 x more ?
Just an academic question. If I have 24 Golf R's and one Bugatti Veyron, will all of my Golfs together be able to beat Bugatti in the race?

I'm really curious. What makes you believe that I mean what is your the source of info my friend?

Just an academic question. If I have 24 Golf R's and one Bugatti Veyron, will all of my Golfs together be able to beat Bugatti in the race?
Why not first 12 golf rs block the way of bugaatti (note: bugatii cannot jump over them) and other 12can touch wining line :dirol: victory wil be ours :lol:

$$$$$$ 20 billion is what 80 euro fighters will cost you. with weapons training and infrastructure development

That's likes more than the entire FOREX reserve of Pakistan

24 times the COST of THOSE USA F16/52 which PAF declined to pay $800 million for last year.

Looking at things realistically the cost to buy a truly world class late 4th generation fighter of twin engines is simply out of reach. THE PAF will only achieve this if

1. China provides J11 on some interest free loan basis
2. Some other financial benefactor provides the grant aid for a euro canard purchase

For THOSE suggesting fifth generation tht is well over ten years away IF AT ALL
OOO come on save some buthurt to yourself , It wont be more then 16 Billion $$$$ and keep in mind 12+ years , so that will be 1.33 Billion $$$ per year , and one more thing as time passes our economy will grow too,
You don't have to worry about PAF, you know PAF can mange that , if they are available and PAF have will and strategy. .

Why not first 12 golf rs block the way of bugaatti (note: bugatii cannot jump over them) and other 12can touch wining line :dirol: victory wil be ours :lol:
They are all behind the start line and there is no instant when any of the Golf can block Bugatti because Bugatti has much higher acceleration :azn:

They are all behind the start line and there is no instant when any of the Golf can block Bugatti because Bugatti has much higher acceleration :azn:
Lol sir! if bugatti is so gud thn paf should leave rafale and typhoon and should buy bugatti and provide protection just like comander safeguard gives us against dirtos :chilli::taz::yay:

Lol sir! if bugatti is so gud thn paf should leave rafale and typhoon and should buy bugatti and provide protection just like comander safeguard gives us against dirtos :chilli::taz::yay:
beth jao aram se... itna kiyon ucchal rahy ho
this is the analogy and you are taking it literally..:fie:

Sweden will never sell combat aircraft to Pakistan. The request was turned down during the Musharaf era, thus the Grippen should not be mentioned.
You've also answered the question yourself brother i.e. money. If there is no money there will be no craft. If Pakistan had the cash they could have gone for a good order of Typhoons considering our (British) industry is literally begging for orders and the RAF have also suggested the aircraft to the PAF. Sadly the economy has been looted by oafs elected by the people, and military fans will continue to wish and look on.

Yep, Waz is right,you have to live with EriEye/GlobalEye, if You want aircraft from Sweden to PAF.
Buying used Tranche 1 Typhoon, seems to be a bad idea as well.

Back
Top Bottom