What's new

PAF Future Leading Aircraft

should try to get F22
China does not make F22.

Huzoor, project Azm is just like the Turkish Ozgur program. Its purpose is to develop 100% indigenous sub systems and components, eventually leading up to the development of an indigenous fighter. Same goes for the drones. JF-17, Buraq UAV are test beds in this regard.
This implies that the AESA radar for blk3 will also come on ToT basis and later be produced locally?

:disagree: design is Russian/Soviet property:disagree::p:
Stop being an idiot and as it gives us a hint about your real flags. JF17 is using a Russian engine and PAF is directly getting it from Russia so there is no issue of obtaining permission from Russia if needed. So STFU and mind your own business.

Stop being an idiot and as it gives us a hint about your real flags. JF17 is using a Russian engine and PAF is directly getting it from Russia so there is no issue of obtaining permission from Russia if needed. So STFU and mind your own business.
Ok sir that's just my opinion i could be wrong don't be too angry Peace:angel:

When you don't know about issue faced by military why you comment on them??
I think he has pretty good knowledge at least on policy level.
Do you know what PAF went through during 90s?? Have you seen things on ground??
More important question to ask is why did it go through? Why did it not take a safer route and why did it put all the eggs in the same the basket especially when basket was prone to sanction i.e. 1965, 71, knowing that Pakistan was pursuing the nuclear program so sooner or later there could be issues? Was none PAF was aware how US admin works..the state department, congress, president, Pentagon, all work. Pakistan's system was always prone to US sanctions reasons: military dictatorship, nuclear program, etc so basically USA was funding Pakistan on ad hoc basis through presidential intervention due to Pakistan's strategic importance in war against USSR. But they should have thought about post war scenarios.
1980's PAF was advised to buy M2k along with F-16 but they stick with F-16.

in 1990's during US sanctions a deal to buy 40 Mirage 2000-5 was just away from signing but PAF backed off from deal and year or 2 later they signed a deal with France for Rose Program..

in 2000's PAF evaluated Rafale, EFT but Signed again 18 F-16 and now in 2010's PAF is looking to buy a fighter jet to counter same Rafale which a decade ago they rejected/declined to buy...
if you're a businessman and want to buy a new car, will you let your driver make the decision?

Back
Top Bottom