What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khafee gonna get banned again if this doesn't happen [emoji23] jk bro...

Though on a serious note, most of the PDF members didn't even wanna look at F16 before the meeting of our PM and wanted us to focus on the development of JF17 however the situation has gotten interesting...

It's nothing more than a tall claim,I've just got one question to ask regarding the sale of new F.16s.Where will the money for new aircraft come from when we are already bankrupt?

Pak buying block 70 are trying to scare the crap out of banya n in the process forcing them to buy the f21.
Not the F-21 but it seems US will pitch F-35 to India and would pressurise India to discard S-400 deal with Russia, source is Indian media quoting US official (link)

“The US is especially irked that in the last three years no major big-ticket defence deal has been signed while talks are on with Russia for several large-scale deals. The only saviour can be if India places orders for the US advanced stealth fighters,” the official said.

Isn't it the Americans and Saudis who were burning midnight oil to save a war between India and Pakistan on 27th night and 28th morning.
And it was none other than president Trump who declared threat of war has diminished hours before IK declared Pakistan would release held Indian pilot ??

If fighting wars were like playing video games , then all countries would be fighting few hours war every day .

Why do you mistake the release of ahbi as a sign of weakness? In-terms of Geopolitics what did India gain in this recent misadventure? Geopolitics are a game and Indians don't realize that Pakistan is on another level. Frankly, The facts of 27night and 28th morning don't matter. What matters is how it was used to gain. Gus key mar Rey gey.. apni Gand ko hath day batey ho.

The events showed the world that India cannot handle Pakistan let alone stand tall against china. Even Modi realizes that.. That is why he wants a third party to negotiate in Kashmir. The loss of the proxy war in Afghanistan has far reaching consequences for Indian security and cohesiveness. The Taliban victory is worse for Indians than for Americans believe me and looking at the recent development, it looks like Taliban will get sharia after all.

The Indians underestimated the Pakistanis so severely that now they have been snubbed from all major decisions in their "backyard". They will be sat at the kiddie table with Saudi Arabia and Germany and I bet you are happy about that (lol). Afghanistan was supposed to be in the sphere of Vedic influence but it is looking more and more Chinese now. All the illegitimates that Indians supported are about to be kicked out and once America leaves then who is going to give access to Central Asia?

Who will the jihadis turn to when America leaves? I guarantee that it will not be Pakistan, China or Russia. Why do you think China is preparing the Xinjiang and Pakistan is getting rid of the extremist in its country?

This world is not a Bollywood movie my son, this shit is real. You can't just get on your vimana and burn all of Lanka without getting your own hands dirty.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
Block 72s to be exact. PW familiarity.

Well as @Khafee has stated that they are Block 72, which means they're going to be brand-spanking-new off the assembly line in South Carolina.

No AirForce currently has the Block 70/72

Emmm, not that i'm questioning your reply, but there are quite a few other AirForces that have placed (confirmed) orders.
1. Bahrain
2. Slovakia
3. Iraq
4. Morocco
5. Taiwan (debatable)
6. Bulgaria

But then, it all depends on whom they'd like to prioritize.
UAE are getting Block 61s at the new factory.

They have asked for more su30 with upgrade package & rafales already

Super MKI sure, but F21, Gripen E, and F18SH so far are in the running, have found local partners. F21's local production partner are TATA's aerospace division. I dont think Rafales will be produced in India. Just further orders.

71 Pakistan was wrong in World stage, we were cause of a Civil war and Bangli's were dying including our soldiers, it was pre-destined war which we will lose eventually , but today Pakistan is strong , we have nukes , we have powerful leadership and Army .China has invested around 70+ billion dollars (unofficial) . and just as America trying to raise India to counter China, why do you think China will let go any opportunity to demoralize Indian by Providing help to Pakistan ?
Well you may be right as far as local circumstances were concerned in 1971. But globally and since independence we had been firmly in Western/US camp. Our unconditional support and involvement in cold War as a Frontline state against the most powerful superpower of that time - the soviet union speaks for our loyalty to the nembers of our camp. And by that standards we could suppose that US as superpower would definitely and unconditionally intervene to save its frontier ally from any misadventures. But hopes of our leadership proved to be wrong and on the other side USSR stood firm with its ally India in that conflict.
And on Chinese part I never said that China didn't or it won't support Pakistan in times of need. But it's only the Pakistanis foolish enough to spill their own blood for the US and Middle East and that too like water on countless occasions. Cold War, War against terrorism, Shia-Sunni conflict or more precisely Saudi-Iranian conflict. No one other than foreigner Mujahideen like Afghan Taliban etc would spill their own blood for Pakistan. That's lesson I learnt from our history.

Not the F-21 but it seems US will pitch F-35 to India and would pressurise India to discard S-400 deal with Russia, source is Indian media quoting US official (link)

This seems more plausible.

The Americans may let Pakistan have our say in Afghanistan but India is an important cog in the wheel in its "Indo-Pacific" strategy.

With China already way ahead of India in the 5th generation game, F-35 will be presented to India as a good counter.

India can also balance its S-400 and Rafael purchase with a F-35 deal to assuage the Americans.

Reactions: HRK
What is the per unit cost of a brand new F16 block 70?

Theirs another side to the coin and that is :
When Russia was in danger of losing india to the americans totally, came out the leaks from the Russian sources about Pak procuring su35 along with other major ticket items from russia.
So in order to supposedly check Pakistan's ingress into the ruskie arms market the Indians dished out BILLIONS n bought subs along with s400 etc.

So having learnt it from the other flee bagger (ruskie) the Americans seeing their product (f21) loose are also playing the same trick on the indians and in the process through these calculated leaks about Pak buying block 70 are trying to scare the crap out of banya n in the process forcing them to buy the f21.

The best we can hope for at this point in time is to pick up se hand hand f16. As this will be a short lived relationship

Thankyou for stating the obvious. "FAN BOYS" who consider themselves so smart will realize it hard way in the end that they were just the pawn in this complex game of leaks.
The Pakistani PM is invited to the US by the POTUS, who then offers to mediate in the Kashmir dispute and asks to be invited to Pakistan, is invited to the Congress by the speaker where he is feted and given the opportunity to speak to assembled legislators.
The Pakistani military top brass are also in US holding meetings with their counterparts for the best part of a week, where the COAS receives a 21 gun salute, and then 3 days after the return of the PM, the Americans announce a military assistance package.
Now I'm quite prepared to concede that we don't know the finer details of exactly what is going on and personally, I'm not really that bothered if we get more F16's or not, but are we expected to believe that the Americans have done all this and the Pakistani establishment have cooperated with them just to sell the Indians a few planes?

Well you may be right as far as local circumstances were concerned in 1971. But globally and since independence we had been firmly in Western/US camp. Our unconditional support and involvement in cold War as a Frontline state against the most powerful superpower of that time - the soviet union speaks for our loyalty to the nembers of our camp. And by that standards we could suppose that US as superpower would definitely and unconditionally intervene to save its frontier ally from any misadventures. But hopes of our leadership proved to be wrong and on the other side USSR stood firm with its ally India in that conflict.
And on Chinese part I never said that China didn't or it won't support Pakistan in times of need. But it's only the Pakistanis foolish enough to spill their own blood for the US and Middle East and that too like water on countless occasions. Cold War, War against terrorism, Shia-Sunni conflict or more precisely Saudi-Iranian conflict. No one other than foreigner Mujahideen like Afghan Taliban etc would spill their own blood for Pakistan. That's lesson I learnt from our history.

Dude, it is sad that Pakistan had spilt a lot of blood over the years for stupid causes.That being said, if you look at the Geopolitics of this neighborhood. You will see that Pakistan needs to be involved because it is surrounded by enemies. For example, if Pakistan did not intervene in soviet invasion of Afghanistan then Pakistan would have been left isolated and we might not have nuclear weapons. There is good and bad to every situation. We have been given a prime location geographically but we have to sacrifice to keep that location. Either way, Pakistan has allied itself with the winning side and continues to do that.

They have asked for more su30 with upgrade package & rafales already

Probably will understand the logic of CSF and will release that money or use that money..i doubt he will approve something beyond that

I do believe that LM F-21 promotion video for India was produced in India and LM trolled IAF with a flag which is not Indian...... at-least it tells the value of deal may ever come to fruition...

upload_2019-7-27_20-59-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom