What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tweet is dated 18 Dec 2019... indicating buying 36 new F16...
Not confirm either From US department of defense or PAF/PAK govt, and why do you started new thread just based on some tweets, you can easily post these tweets on F-16 discussion thread, this news already posted by various members on F-16 discussion thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Not confirm either From US department of defense or PAF/PAK govt, and why do you started new thread just based on some tweets, you can easily post these tweets on F-16 discussion thread, this news already posted by various members on F-16 discussion thread
To me it is a big news worth having a separate thread and secondly it is my prerogative to decide whether I open new thread or post in existing one. If mods thing otherwise they can always take it down or merge.
thanks for your useless advise. :)

Make MBS pick up the tab, get as many as US is willing to offer and $ covered by the KSA. Pak had to bend over due to past rulers plundering, Ik should try to get max out of the situation.

If you play the game right, you can manke them dependent on you, thus less chance of them pushing you around.

To me it is a big news worth having a separate thread and secondly it is my prerogative to decide whether I open new thread or post in existing one. If mods thing otherwise they can always take it down or merge.
thanks for your useless advise. :)
Useless advice or not but this is just rumors not any confirmations officially, and this news already posted in F-16 discussion thread (old rumors), Useless thread

Useless advice or not but this is just rumors not any confirmations officially, and this news already posted in F-16 discussion thread (old rumors), Useless thread
then go to some useful thread instead of wasting your useless time here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom