What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very dear YoungPak,

If you recall #DGISPR said/tweeted in D.C... about stay tuned... #SurpriseDay2.0

If someone can reproduce that tweet here. I strongly believe that we have reached Framework Agreement i.e. D.C. Accord.

I for one would love to see Project AZM flying in many colours especially in GCC!

Anyhow, time to become focused and let Realism guide us further. #PakNationalInterests First!

Regards,

Mangus

And for those who think it may ever affect our relations with China then the answer is a big NO. We had our coordination in past and it never hurt our relations except that as US walked away in love of India due to their media propaganda & playing big all the time while running malicious campaigns against Pakistan which forced us to look for further suppliers and now US has realized the same as well.

There is no harm to refresh good old times with newer arrangements on the basis of mutual interests and benefits. This time, it is different and Pakistan successfully reached to the friendship level on equality basis.

Dont you think Pak will not entertain the thoughts of using its assetts and lands against a neighbouring country except one?
A
Doesn't need to use the assets directly. More indirectly pen the aforementioned country in.

Does everyone think any money given will not have strings? Will defence pacts with UAE and Saudi stand if they get attacked by a country they are in dispute with?

You know what I find delightful is that #PakRealism is emerging in all facets of our National and State Life. This is right course... we need to move forward on all fronts with this Realism.

#EmergingPakistan is Jinnah's Pakistan.

We are dealing with variety of threats but not in similar fashion to counter. By the time and our sacrifices; Pakistan learnt a lot and came up with strategy as per threat assessment. Even, this kind of possible deal announcement can make India go crazy and commit something to buy more than Pakistan from LM and see, there is a win win. If a commoner can think like this, how could someone in higher office will never discuss every possible outcome. May be, if LM secured India's sale pitch; we might get our fair share in lieu of some other arrangements.

P.S. Got any intel on that Tweetni jalsa in Quetta? Rented Afghans? Or some locals grunts? I didn't like one bit what was said there. But for some mysterous reasons PakState is still drinking sattoo... and Blackmailer roam freely!

Told them always that keep State Institute out of their political fist fight and from the attempt to cover their own corruption & incompetence. It may take sometime but things are being done as per strategy of greater results. PTM has been roaming free as well and you know the end results. As we are dealing with multiple threats at once having not so strong economy & there we have moles within the country, hence, it needs patience as well as an all time strategy to deal. Any rushing step can cause us harm and that is exactly these hostile forces want us to commit.

Anyhow, if you could open a thread in PakArmy section ... 10 of our boys accepted Shahadat today... Gangaz are behind this with filthy NDS.

Checking onto certain things, haven't noticed the absence of news but let me check.

This is merely an assurance, they walk away after done deals. Therefore when it comes to Uncle Sam than 'Seeing is believing'.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

Think we need more focus on the J-20s/J-31s or our own 5th generation fighter programs. That's where our future ultimately lies.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

Not saying the above isn't true but is there any official source to back up the above claims?

I'm no analyst but the US has laid down a marker by cancelling Turkey's F35 contract precisely because they have acquired the S400, so we can extrapolate from that the Indians aren't going to be getting F35's any time soon.
Well all are equal but some are more equal

Normally, I don't loose calm... however, the daily bakwas is even testing patience of this deadhorse! IA all shall be well..

You aren't alone in this as every Pakistani's blood will boil. However, my post was directed towards those who have nothing to offer but still, does so merely to downplay our efforts & sacrifices.

Oye... phen di sister!

@Khafee waht?

I was suspecting a D.C. Accord ...and thought it would roll out in a mechanical type roadmap... but this news you broke is Big!

Looks like a Power-sharing formula is worked out between Pak and US...
and I suspect KSA-UAE are onboard as well.. which would be even better news than F solaz... yes, party pooper comment... I know!

Just heard/saw on Youtube AryNews that $125 mln are also released for F16... 27th Feb after effects!

I see not the planes but Policy Instruements ... I know kids would be happy with this news... however, all weapon systems remain policy instruements..and must be seen as such.

If the F16s are to maintain a power balance then fine and dandy.. however, we must continue our work on JF17 blocks and move to JF18...

I would like nothing better than UAE-KSA joining Project AZM... that would be some Policy Instruement!

Anyhow, enough cautioning from this old deadhorse..let the kids have fun...with the Big News that You broke!

Thanks for Sharing... stay safe!

Well that's truly an over optimistic thought but as per our historic evidences, there is very slim chance of that happening. As you said UAE, KSA joining project Azm. According to our current situation all I may say about Project AZM may be a joint venture in which China and Pakistan as the major partners of this JV, Turkey and Russia as the supporting partners and after all that a few subsystems r integrations from European countries and South Africa. Just same as the overall footings of the JF17 JV. It will be the most realistic approach to say that.
When you say Saudis and UAE joining the Project AZM and being an active and major part of that is still a far cry and no more than fairy-tale stories. Why would Arabs join a suspicious JV when they may get just by throwing $$$$ the top of the line F-35 and future European 5th gen fighters. And again I would like to mention that Saudis would never trust and be friends of Turkey as it would endanger their own national Identity due to historic reasons. And US would not let those fatty rich Arabs to be in China's lap. And sorry to say Arabs can't breath without US and US based products. You must observe their life style first.

Theirs another side to the coin and that is :
When Russia was in danger of losing india to the americans totally, came out the leaks from the Russian sources about Pak procuring su35 along with other major ticket items from russia.
So in order to supposedly check Pakistan's ingress into the ruskie arms market the Indians dished out BILLIONS n bought subs along with s400 etc.

So having learnt it from the other flee bagger (ruskie) the Americans seeing their product (f21) loose are also playing the same trick on the indians and in the process through these calculated leaks about Pak buying block 70 are trying to scare the crap out of banya n in the process forcing them to buy the f21.

The best we can hope for at this point in time is to pick up se hand hand f16. As this will be a short lived relationship

Last edited:
Theirs another side to the coin and that is :
When Russia was in danger of losing india to the americans totally, came out the leaks from the Russian sources about Pak procuring su35 along with other major ticket items from russia.
So in order to supposedly check Pakistan's ingress into the ruskie arms market the Indians dished out BILLIONS n bought subs along with s400 etc.

So having learnt it from the other flee bagger (ruskie) the Americans seeing their product (f21) loose are also playing the same trick on the indians and in the process through these calculated leaks about Pak buying block 70 are trying to scare the crap out of banya n in the process forcing them to buy the f21.
Phas gayi jaan shikanjay ander
jiun velan vich gannaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom