What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir confidence of TALLGUY even puzzled me many times btw his 120 days dateline is around

Hazrat @zulu: What is this 120 days dateline?

.... ignore that indian idiot.F 16 should be least of his worries with such name he gonna end soon by cow vigilantes in his beloved india

Hazrat @zulu and @Mangus Ortus Novem: My request is that we should not be harsh with Indian Muslims and, in all circumstances, shall maintain certain compassion for them, owing to both, the historical perspective, as well as their current plight.

Amazing analysis.combine it with @Khafee post 59 will draw big picture
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-f16-blk70-coming-pdf-exclusive.628653/page-4#post-11648112
I am not going to guess a lot and act like some future teller but mostly did not notice that Afghanistan peace & 27th Feb, actually made most & top of the first world minds to rethink and review their approach in this regard.

There are couple of subjects that adds a lot of worth to Pakistan importance in current times.

• US now wants a confirm exit for the peace of Afghanistan and then Trump needs a legacy to run for next presidency and this Afghanistan thing will turn out to be the most pondering point.
  • We decided that long ago to help Afghanistan peace on the basis of many things including our need, geographical shifts, strategical requirements, progressive diplomacy, strong economy & having more friends.
  • Mostly didn't know that post 27th Feb, the patrolling in Arabian Sea was a like a bamboo shocker and IN did go in remote mode immediately. Whatever were the assets, available on disposal of Pakistan, are all part & parcel of CPEC and our brotherly ties with nations.
  • IK invitation was based upon the dream of US legacy and that became possible for them as well as Pakistan due to some brothers having contacts over there. Did anyone try to have a guess as why previous administrations failed to pursue peace in Afghanistan and avoided the diplomatic solution at all? Think of it like who benefits more from Afghanistan war/unrest?
  • Taliban are going to have a meeting with IK on official lines and on that day, it will make a difference as how not to let someone sabotage the peace process. As discussed previously that there are parties looking for opportunity to sabotage & make sure of attacks but Taliban did not give their words to Pompeo and that was for the reasons having history among both parties especially when US been hunting their leadership after an invitation for talks and then drone attack while they are on the way. But no more.
  • Oil story was deliberately down played as we had a supposedly growing fire in neighborhood where Iran was going into conflict and US was preparing for another adventure. We will keep that sealed for the time when it comes to look into this and invite one of the honest friends to dig for us.
  • Pakistan & Russia are strengthening our ties and that became possible with the help of yet another friends as well as Pakistan's importance for the peace of Afghanistan and the region. Us tried to have a watchman in region like India as Nikki Haley suggested long ago. US went to treat India like a Major Non-NATO ally. Both signed LEMOA and what not but then again, India will remain India and no matter how much is being armed, Delhi's wicked policies are paying back the favours.
  • Remember Russia FM visiting Pakistan on 27th Feb Evening, DG ISPR discloses few of the wish list to be bought from Russia, IK & Putin having a good time to talk about few untold things & India on other hand feeling the brunt and somehow slipped which was noticed by US as well. S-400 deal will prove a lot too. Trump has realized that can't raise and strengthen India to get rid of China rather will look after for their own interests, support both Pakistan & India, stay out of direct confrontation or losing further allies and let India to deal with it.
  • Also, it is not a surprise for many that our Habibi Brothers and we do support each other. Well, the political stands and business conflicts will remains so and to tell that, there have been deliberate misconduct by previous administrations to provoke our Islamic brothers but things are getting better. Haven't you all noticed that IK did visit Gulf & China in start and did it with much active policy as well as on serious notes. Think about IK & Military Leadership visiting Gulf Brothers & China together or one after another. There a lot happened that one can imagine.
  • Can't say much about Block-70 at the moment but if someone is thinking about the possibility in this regards then has to look at influencing forces from Gulf working behind the scenes having heart to heart relations with Pakistan & good repute for investment with other side.
  • There is a need of strategic balance in-case where Rafale making it to IAF and on 27th Feb, US realized that has to keep it balanced otherwise, the friends indeed are going to reach without any delay at the time of need.
  • The trade war, Iran N deal, Mexico & provoking EU did not work well but a man does need a legacy for the next round of elections and call it a huge success.
  • Someone been nail biting since the close & well coordinated chemistry of Political & Military Leadership in Pakistan. This was the most vulnerable area that we were hit so badly & political thugs been reaping their benefits and served the foreign masters in this area a lot. Now as we have a leadership who is more serious about the Nation than his foreign assets/money; the Military feels stronger than before and so having good relations, delivered way beyond the expectations of our enemies. These options & gains were already on the table but as I said before, corrupt lot never wanted to become a reality as their handlers didn't like it.
  • Imran Khan recently revealed that he will meet Taliban Leadership. That is for the first time as he is telling such news while previously, when Taliban wanted to meet, IK excused himself due to the rants by Ghani but then, his masters told him to stay where he used to be. PM IK now confirms after his visit to D.C and the same did not come so sudden.
We have a lot to do and there are lot of things to get done but the at least we started well, on the right way and with right strategy. Hoping for the best and indeed, there are great times ahead. This is all not that easy nor our enemies will let this happen though, we have come a long way and have done a lot so will do better In'Sha'ALLLAH.

Maybe Pakistan will be paying for the new Vs and most upgrades will long time loans from KSA and the UAE
CSF the expenditures Pakistan does from its own budget in advanced in support of US WOT is not paid by USA from many years and it is estimated that around 9+ billion $ are still unpaid by US, so even if US only release this amount which is our own money will be sufficient to cover these expenses

How could i sir ?my family also migrated from india but such pretender and lover of ""mera bharat mahan "" type irritate me even if he is real muslim
Hazrat @zulu: What is this 120 days dateline?

Hazrat @zulu and @Mangus Ortus Novem: My request is that we should not be harsh with Indian Muslims and, in all circumstances, shall maintain certain compassion for them, owing to both, the historical perspective, as well as their current plight.

It is the choice between releasing money or using that money to SUBSIDIZE Sales to Paklands and gain employment locally. The US has always been a fan of PAF boys and their acts against a superior force. Both 65, 71 and 27/02. However 27/02 was different. It was a very well laid out plan and the enemy just walked into the trap. I still say we have caused more harm than what we have claimed and the news of the superior force exiting with their tails between their legs has not gone unnoticed. There is free advertising both for the US and Chinese weaponryso both parties are understandably very happy.
A
Right...I'm not saying that US can't subsidize...of course it can and it has in the past. I'm saying that Trump specifically isn't a fan of that. He sees it as other nations "taking advantage" of the US...he has been vocal about it on more than one occasion. This is why I was asking how is he on board...bcuz he likes to deal in cold hard cash rather than a strategic gain.

What is the big deal with F-16s ?? Why should india bother with 18 more of them ?

US has been trying to sell then to india for 12 years , it has been lobbying , cajoling ,making enticing offer like shifting the entire manufacturing unit to india , made whole new version called F-21 specifically for india , has partnered with India's TATA to make them india .

Still India didn't buy f-16 and went for Rafales which costs three times more . It wont buy them in future too as India is looking to Buy F-35 .

@The Eagle @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch There should be a ban on serious threads, for clueless idiots like these.

Mehnat ker hasad na ker
Its by default, he cant help it - national psyche.

How could i sir ?my family also migrated from india but such pretender and lover of ""mera bharat mahan "" type irritate me even if he is real muslim

Still, in the name of Islam, and in view, that we are free and they are not, it is my request.
I am a Punjabi, but somehow I feel like that.
Refer also Post # 444.

I would've done the same
Told him to go away or read frim start if he cares
If I can do it so can he. While I was reading it 2 pages were added so in this game you either read or not read. Either case you get found out pretty soon.
A

Last edited:
I agree. There was one post where I took offence when muslims in gangadesh uttering antiPak words... you corrected my post, registering your hurt and pointing me in the right direction... I deleted that post...and since then I have never taken offence from muslims from gangadesh... as they are not free.

Great. I know that. I tagged you, just, because of Hazrat @zulu.

What is the big deal with F-16s ?? Why should india bother with 18 more of them ?

US has been trying to sell then to india for 12 years , it has been lobbying , cajoling ,making enticing offer like shifting the entire manufacturing unit to india , made whole new version called F-21 specifically for india , has partnered with India's TATA to make them india .

Still India didn't buy f-16 and went for Rafales which costs three times more . It wont buy them in future too as India is looking to Buy F-35 .

India should be more concerned with teaching it's pilot how to fly the damn birds it already has instead .What will it do with F-35 anyway.I reckon after feb 27 , everyone is regretting investing so much in india in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom