What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pipedream comes to an end. What's next? EuroFighter T3?.

Pakistan should stick to JF-17 Block-3 and hope for some extra used F-16s and hedge on the fruition of Project Azm.

There is still a chance for surplus F-16s, if they come it will be a bonus. We should not expect anything from USA for free or without conditions.
We should focus on JF-17 block 3 and increase the production from 20 to 40 per year.
There is more chance of getting J-16 than F-16 Block 70.

Last edited:
People who are thinking to get some other aircraft in place of F16, should know that we are getting these on US money and not on our money. We don't have any money to buy J10 to J16 to Su35 to Mig35 to Eurofighter to what so ever.

What ever money we have is only good for JF17 B3 and then Project Azm.

@The Eagle please close this thread till arrival of F-16s.

I think that's the right thing to do (although it will disappoint fanboys and dreamers) at least till there is a public announcement for the done deal.

People who are thinking to get some other aircraft in place of F16, should know that we are getting these on US money and not on our money. We don't have any money to buy J10 to J16 to Su35 to Mig35 to Eurofighter to what so ever.

What ever money we have is only good for JF17 B3 and then Project Azm.

I think that's the right thing to do (although it will disappoint fanboys and dreamers) at least till there is a public announcement for the done deal.
Either PAF Doesnt want used aircraft
Or
Usa wont allow it

If its the later case than the chances of getting any f16 aircrafts is low anyway

Hows that positive new?
was he a hurdle in our F16 deal?
Correct, there is no relevance. TiT has his mind made up long back not to give anything to Pak. It is a pity people are following his words and guestures no different than beggers. Have a back bone friends.

if something will come first then its the helis...f16 Naa

Since afghan talks are over no F 16 for pakistan trump administration can u turn any time

I was talking about the eight that we were paying albeit partially and rest through USG funding out of an option of 18 a/c.

The deal you are talking about was dead and buried about three decades back!!

Thank you for the clarification, however the deal you are talking about never happened as Pak / PAF walked away from it, thus there is nothing to release, offer ended / expired / went to bit bucket. Now if Pak /PAF signs the deal for the 8 Block-52s today / near future then that be silly as the newer variant is available and should be sought par US Gov't approval.

Any way, I would be very happy for PAF if they could pick up more F-16s ( new &/ used. )

Since afghan talks are over no F 16 for pakistan trump administration can u turn any time
Said it from beginning, there is no f-16s; get over it our members here; focus on Blk3.

Hows that positive new?
It's all up to how Pak negotiates the Afgan peace deal the President badly needs to show to the US Deep Nation, who knows it too well their Deep State has already sold them short with all the premiums, bonuses etc. exclusively going to the deep bottomless pockets of the "chosen" few ....

Hows that positive new?
He was a hardliner and was against pullout from Afghanistan. Trump has also signaled that he might talk to Iranian President which Bolton was against. Bolton was also India centric so its good in some sense that he is no more.

Correct, there is no relevance. TiT has his mind made up long back not to give anything to Pak. It is a pity people are following his words and guestures no different than beggers. Have a back bone friends.

Even if I mistake certain things, I wouldn't do that.

Regards,

This thread should be closed. This is not cold war era. Pakistan is no more US ally neither US needs Pakistan for anything besides Afghanistan withdrawal. At most spare parts can come. No chance whatsoever for blk70. Vipere!!! Very slim chance if Pakistan can deliver per US requirements, which Pakistan not in a position and now talks stopped for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom