What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the worst thread on PDF....total hot air. zero substance and 178 pages
Kiyon bhai kiyon... yeh zulum kiyon..
hum par ye zulum kiyon hain... aur koi khushi ki khabar nahin aa rahi tu aakkhir .....
BTW, what happened to Zulus? When are we getting

Correct, there is no relevance. TiT has his mind made up long back not to give anything to Pak. It is a pity people are following his words and guestures no different than beggers. Have a back bone friends.
Who is TiT?

- after our uncle TiM - That Idiot Mugabe; TiT - That Idiot Trump.

Sir perhaps you shall also be agreed that Trump is the most active and sharp leader so far USA has got. He has created jobs and opportunities for own nation and if he agrees at any matter than job is done in no time. Pakistan may get some favorable surprises from him if he is dealt properly, he may bypass congress and other hurdles.

Sir perhaps you shall also be agreed that Trump is the most active and sharp leader so far USA has got. He has created jobs and opportunities for own nation and if he agrees at any matter than job is done in no time. Pakistan may get some favorable surprises from him if he is dealt properly, he may bypass congress and other hurdles.
On handling of CHina, that is the only one aspect I agree with him on. Nothing else thereafter - he is idiotic and severe dotard.

I thought this thread was bad enough, then I see this...

"PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming" Wonder how many bottles of Vodka would it take to give this hallucination?

images

"PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming" Wonder how many bottles of Vodka would it take to give this hallucination?

images
Local mampoer you see pink elephants when you reach the rubicon of consiousness; this is what this thread was about. Come hither and i will give you real preska mampoer - 90% vol - guaranteed to give you real pink elephant experience vs virtual.

https://www.traveller24.com/MyTrave...r-makes-worlds-strongest-drinks-list-20170313

Mampoer i am referring is made by my pal locally at his farm; 90%+ - yes he lost his mustache while drinking a shot - yes - he had a smoke pipe going a flame leaped over and an afterburner on mampoer got his mustache. No pink elephant that day :) :)

Last edited:
page 179 is almost finished.....

RAF's Tornados F3/ADV in back shelters now....may be good choice for stop gap arrangement....twin engine ..decent A2G capabilities and long endurance. Above all we might get 24 /36 nos. in cheap price tag.

Last edited:
1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
Sir any change in your stance or still there are chances for PAF to get V upgrade.

News are circulating that Saudi arabia offer financial support for the purchase of 36 F-16s blk70 if we support them against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom