What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
People couldn't digest the new 18~24 units I said, and you have come up with 36, and a US$8bn price tag - Oh boy.

Nonetheless, hypothetically speaking, even if 36units were approved, which has not happened so far, the figure would not exceed $6~$7bn max. $2bn (approx) being the actual cost of the a/c's

Sir, after these recent developments / tensions between India and Pak, will this deal of new F-16s block 72 go through or be stalled? Is this deal a done deal or will be stopped by US on some pretext?

Sir, after these recent developments / tensions between India and Pak, will this deal of new F-16s block 72 go through or be stalled? Is this deal a done deal or will be stopped by US on some pretext?
Salam @Khafee Sahib, my query as well ... that ... whether the current situation have any adverse effects on the expected deal of 18-24 new Block-72s and up-gradation of 76-96 of existing blocks?

Salam @Khafee Sahib, my query as well ... that ... whether the current situation have any adverse effects on the expected deal of 18-24 new Block-72s and up-gradation of 76-96 of existing blocks?

As of today morning, MA everything is on track. Fascist Def Sec was told not to interfere in matters of Nat Sec, a not so polite shut up call.

IA Tentative delivery, for 24 units, is between 18 ~ 24 mnths.

But we are definitely receiving new AIM-120C-7 AMRAAMs since C-5s are out of production. C-7 out classes anything IAF has right now. If IAF goes against PAF before September, F-16s will eat them alive.

120D's are coming in larger qtys, than 120C7.

IAF will never be able to eat PAF, before Sept or after. The are other things in the equation.

I think what @messiach means is we may get Jh-7s, since that was the content of what she quoted.
As PLAAF is inducting J-15/16, we can request for the JH-7 fleet with some upgrades.

120D's are coming in larger qtys, than 120C7.

IAF will never be able to eat PAF, before Sept or after. The are other things in the equation.
#KhafeeLeaks4

Now this is a tricky one. :D

PAF acknowledges the volatility of Pak-US relationship. So whenever we sign deals with US/NATO countries, we go with an all out approach. Ordering everything in bulk quantities. Which means a hell lot of money.

Otherwise had our relationship with US been a little less rocky. We would be ordering one thing or another every year and getting deliveries timely. The time wasted in sanctions is something our leadership has to take into account while procuring defence articles.

Hence in this price tag of $8B. We have complete aircraft (36 I think), 300 AMRAAMs,Mk-series weapons, sniper pods, AIDEWS, JHMCS sets etc and other support and material services.

How do I know about this figure? It's classified. :partay:
I still am baffled how when our economy is tanked we are all even considering these purchases??

Sadqay jaoon, aapki massomiyat pay. :omghaha:
Bhai, Shiekh ko mandir mein pooja behtar lagti hai agar jaate howe dollar milein. Iss ke liye woh Pakistani pe apni chapal se chal se rondta howa chala jaye usse koi parwah nahin.

Khaleeji ne tu kar ke bhi dikhaya hai.
Allah hi Allah kiya karo, mauqa mille tu piya karo is their motto.

No source of finances exist for this purchase in my opinion.

Bhai, Shiekh ko mandir mein pooja behtar lagti hai agar jaate howe dollar milein. Iss ke liye woh Pakistani pe apni chapal se chal se rondta howa chala jaye usse koi parwah nahin.

Khaleeji ne tu kar ke bhi dikhaya hai.
Allah hi Allah kiya karo, mauqa mille tu piya karo is their motto.

No source of finances exist for this purchase in my opinion.
History will answer this question.

History will answer this question.
Looking at last fifteen - it has; there were originally going to be 36 block-52’s, the earthquake brought it down to 18. Nobody.. NOBODY came to finance even the 8 we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom