What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
131 pages on hear'say evidence, about time the admins close this thread.

Currently developments are out of every ones control. No one can predict what is going to happen. Except the guys sitting in GHQ.

Pakistan's deal for 36 new F-16s was estimated at $5.1B in 2005. The figure of $8B has been quoted to the government in the case if we get no concessions, offset contracts or FMS support fund. I find it believable.

I highly doubt they will release the Delta version. If you are certain then maybe my source didn't want me to get too excited.

These purchases go a long way. Just look at Block 15s. Still serving with grace after 35 years.
Going the long way is irrelevant when you cant make the purchase. A Lexus is extremely reliable and can last you 30 years; but if cannot afford a Corolla talking about a Lexus is pointless.

Our current economic conditions, reliability as a loan recipient and our diplomatic relationships and competence at managing those relationships.
sir which one was the biggest blunder in your view in managing relation

Pakistan's deal for 36 new F-16s was estimated at $5.1B in 2005. The figure of $8B has been quoted to the government in the case if we get no concessions, offset contracts or FMS support fund. I find it believable.
I think, that figure of $5.1b included more than just the birds.

The recent Slovakian order was for 14, for approx US$800m

I highly doubt they will release the Delta version. If you are certain then maybe my source didn't want me to get too excited.
IF your source knows of the C7's then he knows about the D's as well.

sir which one was the biggest blunder in your view in managing relation
All of them, but both over reliance on common religion and not understanding the interest of multiple countries as stakeholders in one decision has been the greatest.

Indian foreign Service folks are most of the time extremely bright individuals; until recently our standard consulate or embassy staff were nepotism appointed dumbos.

All of them, but both over reliance on common religion and not understanding the interest of multiple countries as stakeholders in one decision has been the greatest.

Indian foreign Service folks are most of the time extremely bright individuals; until recently our standard consulate or embassy staff were nepotism appointed dumbos.
Sir, not just the staff, the Ambassadors and deputy ambassadors i.e Consulate Generals - absolute disgrace.

Sir our foreign appointed staff is also competent at least one high ranking official is known to me having very humble beginnings, the problem is just like our cricket team that we train them to be superior and to master others rather than to be humble or to serve national interests.

Last edited:

it means our whole department is in mess.

Sir, not just the staff, the Ambassadors and deputy ambassadors i.e Consulate Generals - absolute disgrace.
thats disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom