What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling that Pakistan wants to use the same plane which are used by GCC .so pilots can utilize these assets to whenever in need of time without any problem weather it is for GCC or Pakistan. One similar platform is very important. Same engine and same asset can be beneficial for both nations

sir it means Pakistan is not alone there is an other country who is playing very vital and having the same plane and infrastructure

so Pakistan is not alone in DSCA category sir?

Sir that includes F-15's, Euro Fighters, Tornado's, Rafales, F-16's,F-18's, M2Ks and Hawk Trainers so in your opinion PAF would be getting all these? May be if PAF plays smart then used F-15's can be the best option for Air Superiority Role.Many are available and can be upgraded with new wings that are made under licence in KSA as well as they can be upgraded to atleast the same level as F-15SA.

Sir that includes F-15's, Euro Fighters, Tornado's, Rafales, F-16's,F-18's, M2Ks and Hawk Trainers so in your opinion PAF would be getting all these? May be if PAF plays smart then used F-15's can be the best option for Air Superiority Role.Many are available and can be upgraded with new wings that are made under licence in KSA as well as they can be upgraded to atleast the same level as F-15SA.
One similar platform is very important. Same engine and same asset can be beneficial for both nations
this is the answer

@Khafee "the hidden"

Under the situation we are in i am afraid we will fight with what we have...Monkey is about to jump the wall
Take it easy bro. We will teach them a lesson Inshallah. Today we are in better position our guys are bettle hardened and well trained.

I'm not contradicting either of you two - (wouldn't dare). But here are price listing for the Sales made for the Block 70/72's...

- Slovakia is paying $1.4 Billion for 14 Aircrafts (Block 70)

- Bahrain is paying $3.8 Billion for 16 Aircrafts (Block 70)

- Morocco is paying $3.7 Billion for 25 Aircrafts (Block 72) + upgrades to the country's existing 23 F‑16s to the more advanced F‑16V Block 52+ configuration, estimated at $985.2 million.

- Bulgaria is paying $1.2 Billion for 8 Aircrafts (Block 70)
Difference between Block 70 and 72?

Thats not possible
why not sir ? F 16 is used by UAE and Pakistan . upgradation to block 70 and use of same GE engine could help the airforces of both countries. in time of war or operation same maintenance crew and pilots using same plane could give a huge boost and with in no time they could double their numbers of pilots and maintenance crew and in war both are the backbone

Bhai, Shiekh ko mandir mein pooja behtar lagti hai agar jaate howe dollar milein. Iss ke liye woh Pakistani pe apni chapal se chal se rondta howa chala jaye usse koi parwah nahin.

Khaleeji ne tu kar ke bhi dikhaya hai.
Allah hi Allah kiya karo, mauqa mille tu piya karo is their motto.

No source of finances exist for this purchase in my opinion.
The one x-factor I can think of is (for whatever reason) the White House and Pentagon are OK with facilitating a standard EXIM loan with installments. Basically, the kind of loan Pakistan gets (or used to get) from Europe back when it signed for Agosta 90Bs or asked for M2K/-5s.

So, it has less to do with the GCC and, maybe, more to do with the White House wanting to maintain influence. Sure, no F-16s makes Pakistan materially weaker, but you'd rather having a say in a stronger entity than less of a say in a weaker one.

But the counter to my point would be that the US can probably achieve as much by just keeping a check on Pakistan's access to spare parts.

The one x-factor I can think of is (for whatever reason) the White House and Pentagon are OK with facilitating a standard EXIM loan with installments. Basically, the kind of loan Pakistan gets (or used to get) from Europe back when it signed for Agosta 90Bs or asked for M2K/-5s.

So, it has less to do with the GCC and, maybe, more to do with the White House wanting to maintain influence. Sure, no F-16s makes Pakistan materially weaker, but you'd rather having a say in a stronger entity than less of a say in a weaker one.

But the counter to my point would be that the US can probably achieve as much by just keeping a check on Pakistan's access to spare parts.

My friend, you just killed two birds with one stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom