What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

Met up with some PAF guys here. Learned some details but cannot share due to privacy reasons. But can say this, ACE instituted a brilliant plan along with luck being on their side, the Indians had it far worse than what most of the media has put out, not to mention their morale was completely shattered. The Mirage 2000s and Su-30MKIs had no chance at all, let alone the MiG-21s.
that was then
now they have had many months of planning and correcting themselves. they don't have problem with access to technology and support from super powers and their funds are only limited by their ambitions
we on the other hand have limited access to technology and constant challenge when it comes to resources .
this has to change for better because its unfair to expect our PAF to pull off the miracles every time/

that was then
now they have had many months of planning and correcting themselves. they don't have problem with access to technology and support from super powers and their funds are only limited by their ambitions
we on the other hand have limited access to technology and constant challenge when it comes to resources .
this has to change for better because its unfair to expect our PAF to pull off the miracles every time/
At the rate how they operate, it will take a couple of decades (1-2), to reach a level of integrated comprehension between their various platforms and capabilities. The technology and training was on PAF's side.

At the rate how they operate, it will take a couple of decades (1-2), to reach a level of integrated comprehension between their various platforms and capabilities. The technology and training was on PAF's side.
you might be right but Indians are pitched with F16s most upgraded version with AMRAAM D. Furthermore, Rafael with meteor is already way ahead of whatever we currently have. Right now numbers of Rafael are limited but if the order goes upto 100 plus then we are in really deep shit.

you might be right but Indians are pitched with F16s most upgraded version with AMRAAM D. Furthermore, Rafael with meteor is already way ahead of whatever we currently have. Right now numbers of Rafael are limited but if the order goes upto 100 plus then we are in really deep shit.
That is to be seen and may have even been addressed, however, the basic fact is that one clash has rendered useless some 350 Indian front line fighters.

That is to be seen and may have even been addressed, however, the basic fact is that one clash has rendered useless some 350 Indian front line fighters.
Agreed and I am proud of PAF. I am just statinf that 27 frb is gone. We celebrated but we have to keep on improving as enemy is big and has support of world powers.

So we should also keep on reminding us that enemy is not sleeping.

Arent they buying R77-1s from Russia?

Both SD10s and AMRAAM 120C5s are longer legged interms of range, and sensor capability than the R77-1s. PAF outguns everything India has right now and why the Indias are now worshipping their new god of "Ram Ram - Rafale Meteor" ...

Both SD10s and AMRAAM 120C5s are longer legged interms of range, and sensor capability than the R77-1s. PAF outguns everything India has right now and why the Indias are now worshipping their new god of "Ram Ram - Rafale Meteor" ...
R77-1s stated range is 110km. SD 10 I think is 70km

Met up with some PAF guys here. Learned some details but cannot share due to privacy reasons. But can say this, ACE instituted a brilliant plan along with luck being on their side, the Indians had it far worse than what most of the media has put out, not to mention their morale was completely shattered. The Mirage 2000s and Su-30MKIs had no chance at all, let alone the MiG-21s.
Boss you at Mushaf?

that was then
The brain is the best weapon of all. Yes I expect them to do even better

R77-1s stated range is 110km. SD 10 I think is 70km

R-77's accuracy and overall effectiveness is nothing short of a joke. Wonder why Indians went for R-27Ts instead of K-77Ms? Even Russians dont have much faith in R-77s. Improved versions down the line might change the situation somewhat.

OTOH, the beefed up sd-10A goes over 100kms front on as per sources.

Man we get it,you have interacted with F16 people.Stop leaking information every now and then just to make an impression and boast in front of users here.If certain people entrust you with some information that doesn't mean you start posting it everywhere.

Anything you post here makes it way on Facebook on multiple pages and groups which further spreads and it continues.Be sensible.Using fancy words to impress users not caring anything about information security... childish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man we get it,you have interacted with F16 people.Stop leaking information every now and then just to make an impression and boast in front of users here.If certain people entrust you with some information that doesn't mean you start posting it everywhere.

Anything you post here makes it way on Facebook on multiple pages and groups which further spreads and it continues.Be sensible.Using fancy words to impress users not caring anything about information security... childish.

i am sure after damage analysis, indiana must have realized the tactic used against them.. a deck has 52 cards and 2 jokers.. PAF used jokers this time, the real tactics and and another joker are still to be seen.. i am not worried about this post at all.. let this send a shiver down their spine

With all due respect.

The post had nothing 'classified' in it. In fact the call signs i used were fake. We do not use 'viper'

I very well know the difference between what's classified and what is to be posted. If my posts sound realistic and they drum down the morale of enemy then I'm happy to do that.

Also, i fail to understand why mods delete posts at the whim. Its odd.

With all due respect.

The post had nothing 'classified' in it. In fact the call signs i used were fake. We do not use 'viper'

I very well know the difference between what's classified and what is to be posted. If my posts sound realistic and they drum down the morale of enemy then I'm happy to do that.

Also, i fail to understand why mods delete posts at the whim. Its odd.
I know very well what call signs PAF use and how they work,anyhow I wasn't refering to the call signs,there was some other info which you posted and this isn't the first time you have posted such information here on PDF.

Its also to be noted that people who provide you with this information entrust you with it and would never want you to post it on public forums.Why dont you tell them that you post the information they provide you on PDF and see what they say.I am sure they wouldn't like it...at all.

P.s do not use the term "We do not use viper call sign".You are not a part of the air force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom