What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

I know very well what call signs PAF use and how they work,anyhow I wasn't refering to the call signs,there was some other info which you posted and this isn't the first time you have posted such information here on PDF.

Such information? Please send me a DM pinpointing the information if you care so much and if you truly believe our national security has been compromised. And it is not the first time and it will not be the last time that i'll post the information I will deem fit for public consumption.

Its also to be noted that people who provide you with this information entrust you with it and would never want you to post it on public forums

You have no idea who entrusts me with what and what they expect. I'm fully capable of putting Pakistan's interest first. I do not know you, and for me, there is no difference between you and any other foreign member on PDF. Hence I will not allow you to police me.

Why dont you tell them that you post the information they provide you on PDF and see what they say.I am sure they wouldn't like it...at all.

Please do not speculate. You are in no position to do that.

P.s do not use the term "We do not use viper call sign".You are not a part of the air force.

By 'we', I meant Pakistan Air Force and as a Pakistani, I have every right to use the word 'we' while referring to institutions of Pakistan.

I will not be responding to you after this. However, your interjection was needless and uncalled for. If you are panicky about such issues then this is the wrong forum for you. This entire forum is based on speculation with bits and pieces of credible information to educate the masses about the bigger picture.

It seems like the discussion has turned into clash of egos. If moderators are so genuinely concerned about “leaking sensitive information” they should create clear guidelines on what’s “sensitive information” rather than subjectively applying their arbitrary rules.

Such information? Please send me a DM pinpointing the information if you care so much and if you truly believe our national security has been compromised. And it is not the first time and it will not be the last time that i'll post the information I will deem fit for public consumption.

You have no idea who entrusts me with what and what they expect. I'm fully capable of putting Pakistan's interest first. I do not know you, and for me, there is no difference between you and any other foreign member on PDF. Hence I will not allow you to police me.

Please do not speculate. You are in no position to do that.

By 'we', I meant Pakistan Air Force and as a Pakistani, I have every right to use the word 'we' while referring to institutions of Pakistan.

I will not be responding to you after this. However, your interjection was needless and uncalled for. If you are panicky about such issues then this is the wrong forum for you. This entire forum is based on speculation with bits and pieces of credible information to educate the masses about the bigger picture.

I have to say you have more patience and humility than most people. The condescending tone he chose to speak was to me highly inappropriate. If people have genuine objections to what is posted, they should reach out to the poster or the moderators to take corrective actions rather than frankly acting with the silly behavior expressed on this thread.

It seems like the discussion has turned into clash of egos. If moderators are so genuinely concerned about “leaking sensitive information” they should create clear guidelines on what’s “sensitive information” rather than subjectively applying their arbitrary rules.

I have to say you have more patience and humility than most people. The condescending tone he chose to speak was to me highly inappropriate. If people have genuine objections to what is posted, they should reach out to the poster or the moderators to take corrective actions rather than frankly acting with the silly behavior expressed on this thread.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

PDF is more of recreational activity for me and I find it bizarre when things are blown out of propotion or inaccurate data is shared.

Aggressor The Offensive Defence Role.

80640705_962863750755771_437934051119071232_o.jpg

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

PDF is more of recreational activity for me and I find it bizarre when things are blown out of propotion or inaccurate data is shared.
Likewise. Happy Holidays !!!

Likewise. Happy Holidays !!!

Thanks bud. The weather is kind of forgiving here in Toronto.

When you head to minhas, can you get some information on commercial airliner project at PAC?

I found it kind of exciting!

Thanks bud. The weather is kind of forgiving here in Toronto.

When you head to minhas, can you get some information on commercial airliner project at PAC?

I found it kind of exciting!
I've been away from Canada myself for 2 months. Anticipating the Montréal cold once I head back in a few days.

I'll see what I can do, but there is a lot they say and particularly they mention this forum to not have info flying around, hence if I'm asked to not say anything then I won't be able to mention it here. Hope you understand.

Cheers and hope GTA is good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom